Let's Chat

Posted in the Apopka Forum

Comments (Page 598)

Showing posts 11,941 - 11,960 of17,546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12865
Feb 26, 2013
 
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 300 hundred pound transvestite with a bad rash.
See you next Monday!
So am I!:) I'll be here!!

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12866
Feb 26, 2013
 
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 300 hundred pound transvestite with a bad rash.
See you next Monday!
Put your feet up...take the weight off.
I am going after bandage and cream for the rash..
Can't do nothing about the transvestite problem.
But drag queens make good money so I am told.

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12867
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome!
You posted to Jane, you better check for a rash now. I may have spread mine to you as well. Sorry about that. Don't post to us, it's safer.

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12868
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your feet up...take the weight off.
I am going after bandage and cream for the rash..
Can't do nothing about the transvestite problem.
But drag queens make good money so I am told.
We do pretty good on weekends.During the week I am an airline pilot.

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12869
Feb 26, 2013
 
I'm off today.

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12870
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Winnie.
that post #12659 is WTB making fun of LIZ and Liz propped it LOL.
I don't see the problem...
Liz loves Tmom. And you know Liz doesnt like to fuss with anyone.
You had a bee in your bonnet for Tmom...FOR NO reason and you know it. Now dont be trying to stir up any more trouble here...I think you're needed on 8's page LOL.
I agree to disagree with the prop and the no fussing, spin.
Liz has no problem dissing anyone over on State thread, neither does TM.

I do, however, agree that what happened between TM and myself that day, shouldn't have ever happened after our years of posting together. Some of those here, that like to play head-games, also contributed in the turn of events leading up to that, and need to take ownership for their own part in that day as well. Miss Mousie graciously did that on behalf of herself and a few others, which was later dismissed by others.

I just haven't found an appropriate way to apologize to TM where she would feel it was heartfelt, yet, and she doesn`t have PM with that avatar.
We both exchanged words that sometimes you just can`t take back, but she is a good person.
That`s just what Topix can do to a person, sometimes, and I`m most certain that the majority of people posting have all been there at one time or another.

I mean hell, look at Race. The only posts from her now are full of constant rage that she hasn`t been able to move forward from, from mere acquaintances, yet, on Topix.

I am sorry for my part, tho, in what led to TM & my friendship.

Have a good day LG.
That`s my novella, in true Race style, for today.

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12871
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

...the downfall of our friendship, that is..

Good Night.

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12872
Feb 26, 2013
 
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
...the downfall of our friendship, that is..
Good Night.
Well you're a real buzz kill.

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12873
Feb 26, 2013
 
I'm flying to Texas, be back later, on call. Toodles girlfriends.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12874
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
HI Tmom!
Have you seen my weave??
I hope you are doing good. I've enjoyed posting with you and I like reading your posts about family. I can't stand company either...well, it's the drop in company I don't like. Geez, how hard is it to pick up the phone first?!
I don't know what happened in here last night...and I was here LOL!
I don't mind the banter and I like a good zinger...even when it's thrown at me. I don't like real world info thrown around or anything like that though! It's TOPIX and we should be having fun on here not trying to hurt each other. We have a good little group here and even though lately I haven't been posting much , I sure do enjoy reading all of you.
Now I gotta go find my weave. Somebody told me they had my weave...but it was a mouse tail! Been wearing that darn mouse tail on my head all day ;-/
Thanks LG! I appreciate your sense of humor and your ability to handle most posters here with your lightharded ways, whether they are pleasant or cantankerous. I certainly hope my posts are not causing the animosity here. It isn't my intention to hurt anyone.

BTW, I think your weave ended up the same place Edith's eyeball, Barry Manilow's CD and the gnome ended. Anyone checked the trunk of Cov's Batmobile lately?

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12875
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LizW wrote:
Hi Tribe it's good to see you. Don't you dare be sorry for anything you've posted. "F" the trolls and their rude posts, judge-it's and other nonsense. I almost feel sorry for some of them, they had to be treated like crap most of the lives to treat others so nasty.
I agree with you on the WTB deal, I don't think it's her either. It says the right location but something is just off in the posting.
<quoted text>
Hey Liz!

I DO wonder why a person would go to so much trouble with all the sock changing, actually installing software that changes their ISP, etc., to insult the few of us "self-proclaimed bats" who stop in to say good morning, hello or how's your day. It has to be a sad and bored person to want to hurt another human being for simply saying hello.

This person posing as WTB doesn't do her justice. He/She/It doesn't have WTB's smarts or wit.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12876
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to disagree with the prop and the no fussing, spin.
Liz has no problem dissing anyone over on State thread, neither does TM.
I do, however, agree that what happened between TM and myself that day, shouldn't have ever happened after our years of posting together. Some of those here, that like to play head-games, also contributed in the turn of events leading up to that, and need to take ownership for their own part in that day as well. Miss Mousie graciously did that on behalf of herself and a few others, which was later dismissed by others.
I just haven't found an appropriate way to apologize to TM where she would feel it was heartfelt, yet, and she doesn`t have PM with that avatar.
We both exchanged words that sometimes you just can`t take back, but she is a good person.
That`s just what Topix can do to a person, sometimes, and I`m most certain that the majority of people posting have all been there at one time or another.
I mean hell, look at Race. The only posts from her now are full of constant rage that she hasn`t been able to move forward from, from mere acquaintances, yet, on Topix.
I am sorry for my part, tho, in what led to TM & my friendship.
Have a good day LG.
That`s my novella, in true Race style, for today.
Winnie, you don't owe me an apology. You know that old saying "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't." I am one of the guiltiest persons on Topix of that behavior, but hope I've not hurt anyone here when I'm having one of those off days.

I apologize to you for anything hurtful I've ever said to you. I am not a person who stays mad. I don't hold grudges, never have and never will. Life is too short. We all need to treat each other a little better while we are around to do so.

I think a lot of you Winnie.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12877
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Winnie, you don't owe me an apology. You know that old saying "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't." I am one of the guiltiest persons on Topix of that behavior, but hope I've not hurt anyone here when I'm having one of those off days.
I apologize to you for anything hurtful I've ever said to you. I am not a person who stays mad. I don't hold grudges, never have and never will. Life is too short. We all need to treat each other a little better while we are around to do so.
I think a lot of you Winnie.
Playing your violin again..pffft.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12878
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing your violin again..pffft.
You poor thing!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12879
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing!
Dito

“Where the heck am I?”

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12880
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Dito
I'm kinda wondering how old you are in real life? I'm thinking a 15 yr old drop out, am I close? My second guess is a 40 something with some mental handicap issues? Am I hot or cold?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12881
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kinda wondering how old you are in real life? I'm thinking a 15 yr old drop out, am I close? My second guess is a 40 something with some mental handicap issues? Am I hot or cold?
16, drop out,jobless,ride a bike,i'm ugly,teeth are bad,over weight,knobby knees,4'2", homely.

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12882
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Winnie, you don't owe me an apology. You know that old saying "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't." I am one of the guiltiest persons on Topix of that behavior, but hope I've not hurt anyone here when I'm having one of those off days.
I apologize to you for anything hurtful I've ever said to you. I am not a person who stays mad. I don't hold grudges, never have and never will. Life is too short. We all need to treat each other a little better while we are around to do so.
I think a lot of you Winnie.
Thank You, Tribe Mom, as I feel the same towards you.

My words towards you that particular day were rude and out of line, and it`s been bothering me for some time now.

I think we often forget that there`s a human being with feelings behind the keyboard, and we really don`t know what their life is like or what they may be going through at any given moment.

I was sorry to hear of the loss of your brother and wanted to speak to you then, but felt it was not appropriate after the words exchanged.

I do hope we can mend our friendship with time.
Good Night, sweetie.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12883
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm the real Missy, in all my grossness.

“Where the heck am I?”

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12884
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
16, drop out,jobless,ride a bike,i'm ugly,teeth are bad,over weight,knobby knees,4'2", homely.
Well hey, that's better than I pictured. Good for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,941 - 11,960 of17,546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Apopka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Apopka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Apopka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Apopka
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••