“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7539 Jul 21, 2012
Missy and Winnie what are two hot chicks like you doing in on a Saturday night?

In case anyone is interested that movie a officer and a murderer is on lifetime tonight. The Canadian military officer who raped and murdered those women.
I have big plans to watch it at midnight but I have a feeling I'll fall asleep before it starts.

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#7540 Jul 21, 2012
LizW wrote:
In case anyone is interested that movie a officer and a murderer is on lifetime tonight. The Canadian military officer who raped and murdered those women.
I have big plans to watch it at midnight but I have a feeling I'll fall asleep before it starts.
Call Hal to come over and wake you at the strike of midnight.

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#7541 Jul 21, 2012
LizW wrote:
I don't know what they are doing. I'm babysitting and man is she a handful LOL. She is really good but she hasn't slowed down at all.

I haven't heard anything about the military guy ( it sounds like a good movie).
When did that happen?

“Want A Friend, Be One”

True Friends Are hard to find

#7542 Jul 21, 2012
Goodnight all my sisters..Hope you girls had a great day,mine was awesome as usual..Glad to see you home Liz..Amen..for answered prayers..Till the sun hits our faces in the morning have a great night..:O)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7543 Jul 21, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Goodnight all my sisters..Hope you girls had a great day,mine was awesome as usual..Glad to see you home Liz..Amen..for answered prayers..Till the sun hits our faces in the morning have a great night..:O)
Good night Princess. Sweet dreams.

Sugar Land, TX

#7544 Jul 21, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Princess. Sweet dreams.
Sorry, missed your post this morning. YES, I woke up in Al LOL.
I wonder where I'll wake up next. At least I "flew" there. I could never ride a bike that far...or even very far. You must be in great shape!

~~~~~~~~~~

Good night Princess!
Have a great night everybody.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

True Friends Are hard to find

#7545 Jul 22, 2012
Good morning my sweet and dear Sisters..Hope your morning has been great,mine is always awesome..:O)
Its still hot but use to it now...Enjoy your day and will talk at ya later..God bless those families from that terrible mess..Take care sisters..

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#7546 Jul 22, 2012
Good Morning All

My big plans for the day includes doing heaps of laundry.

Missy are you riding to Montana today? Frigs!

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#7547 Jul 22, 2012
I have to get back to you on that. I was all set to watch it. It started at midnight and at 11:45 I was still awake then next thing I knew it was 3 am.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what they are doing. I'm babysitting and man is she a handful LOL. She is really good but she hasn't slowed down at all.
I haven't heard anything about the military guy ( it sounds like a good movie).
When did that happen?

Chicago, IL

#7548 Jul 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
I have to get back to you on that. I was all set to watch it. It started at midnight and at 11:45 I was still awake then next thing I knew it was 3 am.<quoted text>
Did Hal show up? Good morning.

Location hidden

#7549 Jul 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My big plans for the day includes doing heaps of laundry.
Missy are you riding to Montana today? Frigs!
Lol, not going to Montana today but am going to a bike trail that will take you to a different State.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#7550 Jul 22, 2012
Missy you be crazy!
Where you riding to today? Maine?

After I get some laundry done today I might go over and blackmail the girl across the street. Her parents and little brother are in Cape Cod so she decided to throw a parent last night. There's still about 10 cars in the driveway and on the street.
I'm thinking in exchange for my silence she can do a little football practice driving.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, not going to Montana today but am going to a bike trail that will take you to a different State.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#7551 Jul 22, 2012
Hal dumped my ass like a ton of bricks.
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Hal show up? Good morning.

Location hidden

#7552 Jul 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Missy you be crazy!
Where you riding to today? Maine?
After I get some laundry done today I might go over and blackmail the girl across the street. Her parents and little brother are in Cape Cod so she decided to throw a parent last night. There's still about 10 cars in the driveway and on the street.
I'm thinking in exchange for my silence she can do a little football practice driving.<quoted text>
We are riding from Illinois to Missouri today. You won't believe what we are doing next week, we are riding 100 miles Saturday camping in a tent then riding 100 miles back home. Then the next weekend is when we go to Michigan.

Chicago, IL

#7553 Jul 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Hal dumped my ass like a ton of bricks.
<quoted text>
I think he got cold feet and Chickened out Liz, Hal thinks the World of you! When you said meet me Hal, he thought OMG!? Now what do I do?
Never the less, you gave him the opportunity to hook up, that was very trusting and kind. It was Hal's loss IMO, keep that chin up^

There should be a public apology.

Chicago, IL

#7554 Jul 22, 2012
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
We are riding from Illinois to Missouri today. You won't believe what we are doing next week, we are riding 100 miles Saturday camping in a tent then riding 100 miles back home. Then the next weekend is when we go to Michigan.
I used to live to ride, Over Causeways, for goodness sakes, just to get to where I wanted to go....! It was awesome. I personally miss that in my life, so I decided to try and get back into it once again.

I am nursing a strained knee from over training..at the present. I'm not complaining thow, nobody likes a complainer.

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#7555 Jul 22, 2012
Dang..........Is it too late for me to sign up for the 100 mile bike ride and camping trip? You don't put snow tires on the bikes and do any winter trips do you? I can't think of more fun than freezing my ass off, while riding 100 miles and then getting to sleep in a tent at the end of the trip.
Do you have to pay for these bike trips cause that would really suck.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Location hidden

#7556 Jul 22, 2012
No apologies are needed. It's all cool.
I'm not too trusting. See the two guys in the avatar? One is my son-in-law who went to states during high school for wrestling ( also lax player), wrestled during college and now coaches. The even bigger one is my son who played football and still works out daily. I just don't think I'd have a problem with anyone getting out of hand with either one of them standing around.
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got cold feet and Chickened out Liz, Hal thinks the World of you! When you said meet me Hal, he thought OMG!? Now what do I do?
Never the less, you gave him the opportunity to hook up, that was very trusting and kind. It was Hal's loss IMO, keep that chin up^
There should be a public apology.

Location hidden

#7557 Jul 22, 2012
jason carrol wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live to ride, Over Causeways, for goodness sakes, just to get to where I wanted to go....! It was awesome. I personally miss that in my life, so I decided to try and get back into it once again.
I am nursing a strained knee from over training..at the present. I'm not complaining thow, nobody likes a complainer.
That sucks about your knee. I had to have foot surgery several months ago. I broke my foot and kept going. It ended up healing wrong so it had to be rebroke and set. That's good that you are getting back into riding. You should sign up for the Michigan bike ride. It will be a good way to get in shape real fast. Lol I would love to ride over the mackinaw island bridge, but this ride stops right before that.i doubt they would allow bikes to cross it. Oh I complain a lot after I have been out in the sun riding for a few hours, my poor hubby just laughs and says get to peddling.

Location hidden

#7558 Jul 22, 2012
LizW wrote:
Dang..........Is it too late for me to sign up for the 100 mile bike ride and camping trip? You don't put snow tires on the bikes and do any winter trips do you? I can't think of more fun than freezing my ass off, while riding 100 miles and then getting to sleep in a tent at the end of the trip.
Do you have to pay for these bike trips cause that would really suck. <quoted text>
Haha, we are doing the 100 mile bike ride on our own so it doesn't cost anything but the camp ground fee for pitching our tent. I hate camping in a tent it's not safe but that's the only way I am going to be able to ride 200 miles is to break it up into 2 days. We could stay in a motel if we wanted to ride another 50 miles. So I guess I am going to be sleeping in a tent next Saturday night. The good thing is this camp ground has showers.
The Michigan ride cost money but they do supply some of the meals. I think they provide breakfast and dinner all but one day and then they only supply breakfast. That's in Traverse City Michigan. We have some family members that live there so we are meeting them for dinner that evening. Day 4 of this trip is a rest day they have a 40 mile ride if you want to go on it but it ends up in the same place it starts. I will probably do it so my legs don't lock up on me. This is going to be so fun, really wish you would go with us. Lots of beaches and lighthouses to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,405,041
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 3 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 19,107
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 12,684
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 9 hr WasteWater 607
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 513,415

Apopka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages