CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“trixie”

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#504885 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jesse Grund, why do you suppose his father is no longer giving the public regular updates on how badly his son's life is ruined? Indeed, considering the Rev's song-and-dance for the media was exactly the same as Zenaida Gonzalez's - Casey ruined her life too - sad thing he didn't hop on the lawsuit/bankrupcy stage as well, eh? Not even a book......nada.
Considering the immense sympathic and loyal internet following that supported Jesse, fan clubs, teams, whatever, I'm surprised not to notice an online petition demanding to know if he's doing better now. The Rev reminds me of a flighty teenager who dumps all their troubles on others, the situation passes but does not have enough consideration to inform those friends the crisis is over......meanwhile the friends remain concerned over nothing.. Likewise, it's even less becoming when a Reverand does it, demonstrating a lack of respect for people.
Pardon my imagination, but recalling the Rev's professed ownership over those he "discipled", it appears his flock is wavering and this is a thinly veiled shout out! Hellllllo, hellllloooo! LOL
@swordesedge
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
https://mobile.twitter.com/swordsedge
Why do you suppose there is NO ONE commenting on the case from FIVE YEARS AGO? Unlike you, everyone has moved on.

Time for you to get over your crazy Grund obsession. The only one who brings him up is you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504886 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose there is NO ONE commenting on the case from FIVE YEARS AGO? Unlike you, everyone has moved on.
Time for you to get over your crazy Grund obsession. The only one who brings him up is you.
Read up....it's your fault.

I'd have forgotten about the Grunds if I had not been reminded.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504887 Jun 24, 2013
OT

Head of Flames mascot found floating in flooded Saddledome
By Brian Stubits | Hockey writer
June 24, 2013 2:14 pm ET

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hock...

I'll pretend not to notice the photo is very obviously photoshopped, because it's an amusing story. LOL

“trixie”

the mad russian

#504888 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Brad Pitt has a secret tape of the ‘World War Z’ zombies re-enacting Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video.
June 23, 2013
Pitt’s World War Z recreated Michael Jackson’s Thriller
LOS ANGELES - FM - Brad Pitt has revealed the zombies on ‘World War Z’ recreated Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video on set and he has the “special” moment on tape.
The 49-year-old star is excited about showing people the unique footage when the time is right after extras playing the zombies in the apocalyptic action movie replicated the dance performed by the living dead in the iconic 1983 music video, which sees the them jig alongside the late singer who also turns into a zombie. Brad - who is engaged to Angelina Jolie - told Nuts magazine:“They did re-enact Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video and we have that on tape. It’s pretty special.
“I’m going to show people one day. You know, it was more than we were working long nights there.
“We were up all night, so you need a little light-heartedness. We had a Halloween party out there and everything.”
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspa...
The above is loaded with innuendo but you can figure it out, except especially to notice this partial sentence......
".......after extras playing the zombies in the apocalyptic action movie replicated the dance performed by the living dead in the iconic 1983 music video, which sees the them jig alongside the late singer who also turns into a zombie."
MarsMan, you're the resident literary expert.......what is the LITERAL translation of this snippet please?
late
Adjective
Doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time: "his late arrival".
Adverb
After the expected, proper, or usual time.
Synonyms
adjective. tardy - belated - former - deceased - recent - backward
I won't even dignify this with a response. If you don't know what it means, you are in worse shape than I thought.
GLOOMY DAYS

Anaheim, CA

#504890 Jun 24, 2013
GOOD LAWD! WOT 'APPENED ?

Howcum there are all these OT posts being allowed ?

I thought this was a thread about the Orlando Kid Killer.

Has nary a soul contacted Top Mod to have these comments removed ??

TSK! TSK!
GLOOMY DAYS

Anaheim, CA

#504891 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up....it's your fault.
I'd have forgotten about the Grunds if I had not been reminded.
LMAO ! In order for you too forget the Grunds you would need another Frontal Lobotomy - Hope it will be more successful than your last 2.

Heading out from here - A 5 year old case regarding the slaughter of a child of which her mother was acquitted 2 yrs ago is so passé.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504894 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't even dignify this with a response. If you don't know what it means, you are in worse shape than I thought.
".......after extras playing the zombies in the apocalyptic action movie replicated the dance performed by the living dead in the iconic 1983 music video, which sees the them jig alongside the late singer who also turns into a zombie."

Thanks anyway......so anyway I'll take a long shot.

This reads to me that the World War Z zombies jigged alongside of Michael Jackson during a remake of the 1983 Thriller video.

“trixie”

the mad russian

#504895 Jun 24, 2013
STM wrote:
rambler=WK=sick beotch!
Just sayin, both SICK beotches!!
What happened to Uzza Buzza, do you know? Haven't seen her since Father's Day.

“trixie”

the mad russian

#504896 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
OT
Head of Flames mascot found floating in flooded Saddledome
By Brian Stubits | Hockey writer
June 24, 2013 2:14 pm ET
http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hock...
I'll pretend not to notice the photo is very obviously photoshopped, because it's an amusing story. LOL
'very obviously photoshopped'?? Do you not understand what 'a simulation' means? No, I guess you don't.

“trixie”

the mad russian

#504897 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks anyway......so anyway I'll take a long shot.
This reads to me that the World War Z zombies jigged alongside of Michael Jackson during a remake of the 1983 Thriller video.
Why do you care? You had Michael Jackson in the space shuttle with Caylee. Remember? They were going to walk out hand in hand.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504898 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
'very obviously photoshopped'?? Do you not understand what 'a simulation' means? No, I guess you don't.
So why would you supoose someone would go to allll the bother of simulating Harvey the Hound's head on the bottom of a flooded and empty Saddledome, just to take a photo for the media? That seems like a whole lot of useless effort when a pic of his head can be snipped and pasted on the other photo in two seconds.

Has that twelve year old not hosted for you that Photoshop lesson yet?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504899 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? You had Michael Jackson in the space shuttle with Caylee. Remember? They were going to walk out hand in hand.
Now I'm having Michael Jackson impersonate the judge in his lawsuit....

:-)

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#504900 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still as crazy as you was the last time I was here Rambutt...

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504901 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The child molester is dead. Caylee is dead. Casey killed her. The death of the child molester had nothing to do with Casey or Caylee Anthony, he liked little BOYS, not little GIRLS. End of story.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504902 Jun 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The child molester is dead. Caylee is dead. Casey killed her. The death of the child molester had nothing to do with Casey or Caylee Anthony, he liked little BOYS, not little GIRLS. End of story.
Saying something over and over does not make it true - it makes out out ot be a parrot <squawk, squawk>

This is why I said I think Micheal Jackson is impersonating the Judge......

Lighten up!

Wednesday 19 June 2013
OMG! Judge accepts testimony from Michael Jackson's 'ghost' in court

The late singer allegedly tells Lionel Richie's wife that his death was an accident

The judge in the court case between Michael Jackson's family and concert firm AEG Live has bizarrely accepted evidence from the late singer's ghost.

Yvette Palazuelos let AEG Live's CEO Randy Phillips' testimony stand when he claimed Michael had spoken to pal Lionel Richie's ex-wife Brenda from beyond the grave.

Michael apparently let Brenda, 60, know that Dr Conrad Murray - who's been jailed for giving him a fatal sedative overdose in June 2009 - wasn't responsible for his death.

'Brenda called me to tell me that she was in communication with Michael, either through a medium or directly,' Randy told jurors.

'She said Michael told her it wasn't Dr Murray's fault - that he had accidentally killed himself.'

The Jackson family are in a £26 billion battle with AEG Live, who they allege negligently hired Conrad and pushed Michael to breaking point as he prepared for his ill-fated This Is It tour.

Randy was responding to questions about an email he sent to a colleague two months after Michael's death which said he 'thinks he knows what MJ died of and this would exonerate Conrad'.

Many in the court burst into laughter at his statement and a Jackson family lawyer objected by calling it 'triple hearsay' but the judge rejected this.

Read more at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/5...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504903 Jun 24, 2013
* it just makes YOU out to be a parrot
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504904 Jun 24, 2013

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504905 Jun 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
* it just makes YOU out to be a parrot
You've been saying the same stupid things for months, Rambler. Ridiculous, impossible, delusional wacko things. You continue to say them. None of them change the very simple fact that CASEY ANTHONY KILLED HER KID, and got away with it. It's as basic as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. It just IS. Casey killed her kid. No one else was involved. There is no conspiracy. There are no imposters. THere's just a dirty little skankpig who got tired of dragging a child around and eliminated her in a cruel and callous fashion.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504906 Jun 25, 2013
OT

10 Reasons Why Calgarians Love Nenshi (or, How to Be a Leader)
Posted: 06/23/2013 10:58 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/leanne-shirtliff...

It's heartwarming in a time to crisis to read all the glowing admiration towards Calgary's Mayor Nenshi. He's taken the stereotype of "Canadian politician" and turned into a remarkabe, multi-faceted real human who - dare the word be said considering as a nation we have the reputation of being somewhat reserved - everybody LOVES! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504907 Jun 25, 2013
Judge May
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

Today -
06/25/2013
@03:00PM

13-00922-8M7

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

1 - Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #101

*Judge May's Ruling as to:

1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85

2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86

3 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, doc.#68, and Debtor's Response, doc.#90

4 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#69, and Debtor's Response, doc.#89

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Aquarius-wy 1,460,369
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 36 min CJ Rocker 3,071
two words (Jul '10) 39 min CJ Rocker 27,915
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 40 min CJ Rocker 13,106
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 42 min CJ Rocker 19,234
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr panties9688 62,354

Apopka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages