CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Apopka Forum

Comments (Page 23,400)

Showing posts 467,981 - 468,000 of478,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts aren't in your corner either.
You'd want to believe if a defendant is acquitted of murder, then that's proof there was no murder!
Rambler...ngrace...

Aren't Both of You...arguing the same beleif?

No evidence...No murder...

So what was HLN and the Ninth speadding LIES for!

To boost the Economy?
Boost Entertainment?
within a faudulent Confidentiallity Contract?

I think the fact that "Caylee" has been IGNORED
and Left Hanging between Heaven and Earth......
speaks Volume!

"Where's The Beef in Florida?"

...Will this thread LIVE FOR EVER?

Thank God for the Federal Court...
Where are those FBI Reports...should be soon now!

Have a Nice Sun Day!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler...ngrace...
To boost the Economy?
Boost Entertainment?
speaks Volume!
Have a Nice Sun Day!
Lots of evidence. Definitely a murder. Skankpig party slut killed her kid and got away with it. Like OJ, will end up in jail for some stupid thing she does in the future. Couple of crazies (you're one of 'em) continue to "debate" because they're crazy and have no lives........others of us just laugh at your silliness.

Since: Aug 11

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No ngracie and I are not arguing the same belief - twist it as tight as a SPRING but the fact is both of you are because according to you two, Caylee wasn't murdered therefore no one can be accountable for her murder, EVER, EVER - either it was an accident (according to ngracie) or some kind of conspiracy and the child never died (according to you). Case closed!
Have you ever heard Casey say she didn't kill Caylee ?
Duct Taped mouth and nose before death. Bagged in black trash bags and tossed in swampy area hoping animals would destroy the child's remains. Mom keeps her precious baby's death a secret from Grandma and and Grandpa and every one else thinking she came up with a perfect plan and alibi.( except didn't count on the decomposing happening so fast)

Mother so happy to be free of Child,and didn't waste a moment of her party time. Mom as happy as a lark. Mom looks up fool proof suffocation on her computer.
( No, Cindy was not planning to kill George nor her dog)

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler...ngrace...
To boost the Economy?
Boost Entertainment?
speaks Volume!
Have a Nice Sun Day!
You always say that Caylee left with Casey on that midnight flight out of Orlando when she was released from jail.

Did Casey lose her again?

Those FBI reports will arrive soon, don't you worry.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler...ngrace...
To boost the Economy?
Boost Entertainment?
speaks Volume!
Have a Nice Sun Day!
While we'll never know for certain what caused Caylee Marie Anthony's death, I believe the facts are there to support an accidental drowning.

However, there are no facts anywhere that support how Caylee Marie Anthony's remains ended up on Suburban Drive, and how everyone failed to find her had she been there the entire time. It is my firm belief that if this huge looming question could be answered,(backtracking from that point), it might give us a more certain answer as to how, when, where, and by what manner she died.

I'll never be satisfied, nor should anyone else be satisfied, that the State simply dismissed Kronk's stories because they didn't add up, yet that was and is exactly the State's position. I am in no way saying that Kronk harmed Caylee, but I am questioning why no one from LE did more to trace this end result. Surely there has to be a connection to someone knowing where Caylee's body was originally.

I remember George and Cindy's appearance on Larry King, the very night prior to December 11, 2008......the very night before Caylee's remains were finally "discovered", and it struck me as odd at the time, just how emotional George was, in what should have been just another routine TV appearance they had become known for. Was that coincidence or was it because he knew what tomorrow would bring?

I believe, like many others believe, that when a key player (the "discoverer") gives conflicting stories that don't line up with the physical evidence, everyone, especially Caylee, deserves a better investigation than that which done, or was made public.

Like why did Kronk report he'd found a human skull, with emphasis on reporting it had duct tape across the face, and why did his story keep changing? Was he pressured/influenced/coached?

Sorry to have gone beyond your original question, Murphey, but I can't simply focus on the BK, just because the criminal case resulted in an acquittal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever heard Casey say she didn't kill Caylee ?
Duct Taped mouth and nose before death. Bagged in black trash bags and tossed in swampy area hoping animals would destroy the child's remains. Mom keeps her precious baby's death a secret from Grandma and and Grandpa and every one else thinking she came up with a perfect plan and alibi.( except didn't count on the decomposing happening so fast)
Mother so happy to be free of Child,and didn't waste a moment of her party time. Mom as happy as a lark. Mom looks up fool proof suffocation on her computer.
( No, Cindy was not planning to kill George nor her dog)
According to Piers Morgan, she did deny it.

(CNN)-- Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the death of her young daughter, broke her silence Tuesday to CNN's Piers Morgan, saying she was rightly found not guilty.

"Obviously I didn't kill my daughter," Anthony said, Morgan reported on "Piers Morgan Tonight." The two spoke for roughly 10 minutes by phone.

"If anything, there's nothing in this world l've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter. She's my greatest accomplishment," she said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida...

Please stop posting lies about the facts of the case, if you really give a fig leaf about the death of this child. Your interest should be focused on finding the truth based upon nothing other than the actual facts as established during the trial.

There was no duct tape across the face....it was impossible because not only did the first CSI on scene not testify to this, the State's own witnesses established the fact that the skull was buried up to the eye sockets in the muck.

And when using facts to support your scenario, how about adding a dose of logic to the mix? You wrote that Casey bagged her daughter in garbage bags and tossed her in the woods, hoping the animals would destroy her remains. If that was the case, why would she not just eliminate the garbage bags if easy access by bugs/animals, etc, was the intent?

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Piers Morgan, she did deny it.
(CNN)-- Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the death of her young daughter, broke her silence Tuesday to CNN's Piers Morgan, saying she was rightly found not guilty.
"Obviously I didn't kill my daughter," Anthony said, Morgan reported on "Piers Morgan Tonight." The two spoke for roughly 10 minutes by phone.
"If anything, there's nothing in this world l've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter. She's my greatest accomplishment," she said.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida...
Please stop posting lies about the facts of the case, if you really give a fig leaf about the death of this child. Your interest should be focused on finding the truth based upon nothing other than the actual facts as established during the trial.
There was no duct tape across the face....it was impossible because not only did the first CSI on scene not testify to this, the State's own witnesses established the fact that the skull was buried up to the eye sockets in the muck.
And when using facts to support your scenario, how about adding a dose of logic to the mix? You wrote that Casey bagged her daughter in garbage bags and tossed her in the woods, hoping the animals would destroy her remains. If that was the case, why would she not just eliminate the garbage bags if easy access by bugs/animals, etc, was the intent?
What in hell are you talking about "stop posting lies" Can you disprove one thing I said? Did you or anyone see Casey say that she didn't kill her child ?

Name one lie ? You are only saying what the paid experts want you to believe ? Did you think for one nano second any of them were going to say "Yes there was duct tape on her face ?" Every one knows what a defense witness is going to say ahead of time and what they are paid to do. That is what they are hired for - not to tell the truth but to discredit the truth.

Dr Jan was 1,000000 X more credible than that old goat was. yet you BELIEVED him? Homicide was the cause of death.
Why is it you believe all of them but not any of states witnesses ?( BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO Right)

Casey put her in the bags so no one would see what she was tossing. By the time she did this, Caylee was deteriorating so fast and smelled that Casey had no choice. Remember she was dead in the trunk a few days before Casey tried to bury her in the back yard, when she borrowed the shovel.

She planed on making it look like Casey drown - but the condition of her little body changed that plan fast!
You have the nerve calling anyone a liar. Are you calling 99.9 % of the nation a liar also.

The actual facts were presented in the trial and those facts convinced millions of people that Casey is a cold blooded killer. Get a grip.

Who besides a defense attn. and a relative would ever stick up for a baby killer ??? NO ONE! Not many in Caseys family did for sure.... Are you Lee?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
What in hell are you talking about "stop posting lies" Can you disprove one thing I said? Did you or anyone see Casey say that she didn't kill her child ?
Name one lie ? You are only saying what the paid experts want you to believe ? Did you think for one nano second any of them were going to say "Yes there was duct tape on her face ?" Every one knows what a defense witness is going to say ahead of time and what they are paid to do. That is what they are hired for - not to tell the truth but to discredit the truth.
Dr Jan was 1,000000 X more credible than that old goat was. yet you BELIEVED him? Homicide was the cause of death.
Why is it you believe all of them but not any of states witnesses ?( BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO Right)
Casey put her in the bags so no one would see what she was tossing. By the time she did this, Caylee was deteriorating so fast and smelled that Casey had no choice. Remember she was dead in the trunk a few days before Casey tried to bury her in the back yard, when she borrowed the shovel.
She planed on making it look like Casey drown - but the condition of her little body changed that plan fast!
You have the nerve calling anyone a liar. Are you calling 99.9 % of the nation a liar also.
The actual facts were presented in the trial and those facts convinced millions of people that Casey is a cold blooded killer. Get a grip.
Who besides a defense attn. and a relative would ever stick up for a baby killer ??? NO ONE! Not many in Caseys family did for sure.... Are you Lee?
Did you even READ my post???? It wasn't PAID DEFENSE EXPERTS who testified about the damn duct tape!

It was CSI Hansen and the ME on scene, Dr. Schultz.....BOTH EMPLOYED BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA!

Would you even care to read their testimony??????? THE DUCT TAPE WAS NOT ON THE SKULL!

YOU can NOT convict someone on lies......on this blog or anywhere else, or most especially in a court of law.

Now talk actual evidence or shut up because it's apparent you would rather get your "facts" from the tabloids, which are based upon lies, lies, and more lies.

I have some nerve calling someone a liar?????????? Are you kidding me???? I have the FACTS.....you have nothing other than rumors, gossip, innuendo and downright, flat-out, LIES!

So if getting the truth out for anyone who actually does care about what happened in this case makes me have a lot of nerve, then SO BE IT!

I'm tired of it.

And NO, I'm not Lee, not Cindy, not George, not Casey, not employed by the defense, not employed by the State, not Jesse Grund, not Richard Grund, not JVM, not Nancy Grace, not even an Anthony fan, NOT ANYONE.....I am just like you, average tax paying citizen, who happens to believe in our system of justice...and that system requires FACTS before someone is convicted of a crime!

I asked this before and no one has answered my question: Did you ever notice how on every show on HLN, EVERY PERSON CHARGED WITH A CRIME IS GUILTY, EVEN BEFORE THERE IS A TRIAL??????????

Their viewers are the 99% of the population you referred to!

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Hey NGRACE There was duct tape on Caylees skull. Do you remember this scene in Court ? Anthony dabbed her eyes with a tissue as a series of images revealed how pieces of duct tape were still attached to her daughter's skull . Mass of Caylees hair was was still attached to the tape holding the tape on both sides of the skull ......

A crime scene investigator who photographed the scene guided jurors through it via the pictures she took. She identified several items that were also found with the remains, including a strip of duct tape found across the front of the skull......

Casey Anthony's defense team questioned an FBI witness about how duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull had been contaminated by a lab worker The defense called FBI DNA examiner Heather Seubert as the second witness of the day. Seubert testified about DNA found on the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, saying some of the DNA was linked to another FBI lab worker who had contaminated the tape with hair from the worker....

There’s no reason to put duct tape on the face of a child who’s already dead. The defense made a lame attempt to counter that by asserting that ‘some other person ’ put the duct tape on the baby’s face—but the testimony offered to prove that (Dr. Werner Spitz) was laughably weak, and thus didn’t even dent the prosecution’s case.

Someone who is using a Famous TV hosts name is in deep denial Like it or not there was duct tape on Caylees skull.

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even READ my post???? It wasn't PAID DEFENSE EXPERTS who testified about the damn duct tape!
It was CSI Hansen and the ME on scene, Dr. Schultz.....BOTH EMPLOYED BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA!
Would you even care to read their testimony??????? THE DUCT TAPE WAS NOT ON THE SKULL!
YOU can NOT convict someone on lies......on this blog or anywhere else, or most especially in a court of law.
Now talk actual evidence or shut up because it's apparent you would rather get your "facts" from the tabloids, which are based upon lies, lies, and more lies.
I have some nerve calling someone a liar?????????? Are you kidding me???? I have the FACTS.....you have nothing other than rumors, gossip, innuendo and downright, flat-out, LIES!
So if getting the truth out for anyone who actually does care about what happened in this case makes me have a lot of nerve, then SO BE IT!
I'm tired of it.
And NO, I'm not Lee, not Cindy, not George, not Casey, not employed by the defense, not employed by the State, not Jesse Grund, not Richard Grund, not JVM, not Nancy Grace, not even an Anthony fan, NOT ANYONE.....I am just like you, average tax paying citizen, who happens to believe in our system of justice...and that system requires FACTS before someone is convicted of a crime!
I asked this before and no one has answered my question: Did you ever notice how on every show on HLN, EVERY PERSON CHARGED WITH A CRIME IS GUILTY, EVEN BEFORE THERE IS A TRIAL??????????
Their viewers are the 99% of the population you referred to!
YOU HAVE FACTS ? All you have is the twisted garbage the paid experts sold you and that was not evidence nor was it facts !
This post proves you are not only mentally ill but also suffer from a delusional disorder as well.

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Juror Ford’s primary complaint was that the prosecution didn’t prove cause of death.“How can you punish someone for something if you don’t know what they did?...[The prosecution] didn’t even paint a picture for me to consider.”
That was defense attorney Jose Baez’s strategy, through and through. And it has nothing to do with what’s legally required to prove a homicide.
The truth is, the prosecution doesn’t have to prove cause of death. It only need prove criminal agency—that the death was a homicide, as opposed to an accident. It’s nice to have a body, a murder weapon, a cause of death, but it’s certainly not essential. I’ve had cases where not only was there no murder weapon, there was no body. We had no evidence to establish cause of death. Still, those cases resulted in convictions—in fact that jury returned a verdict of first-degree murder in one of them.

And the Anthony prosecutors could have done it too, because the evidence was more than sufficient to prove a homicide: a baby disappeared and the last person seen with the child—the mother—lied repeatedly for a full month about her whereabouts; deliberately lied in a way that prevented anyone from searching for the child. The mother’s researching of chloroform on the computer matched up to the finding of chloroform traces in the trunk of the car. The same car trunk where a hair consistent with Caylee's was found; a hair that was arguably from a decomposing body. The same car trunk from which the smell of a decomposing body emanated strongly. The child’s decomposed body was found bagged in the woods near the mother’s house. Significantly, the child’s mouth and nose had been duct taped. And while that child’s body lay decomposing in the woods, the mother euphorically and gleefully partied with her buddies knowing full well that not only was her child dead but she was actively preventing anyone from finding out. That evidence not only proved a homicide, it proved that Casey Anthony committed it.

How did the defense counter this compelling body of evidence? They put up a bit of a fight on the forensics. Especially as to whether the hair could be definitively said to have come from a corpse. Okay, fine, let that one go.

Then what about the duct tape? There’s no reason to put duct tape on the face of a child who’s already dead. The defense made a lame attempt to counter that by asserting that ‘some other dude’ put the duct tape on the baby’s face—but the testimony offered to prove that (Dr. Werner Spitz) was laughably weak, and thus didn’t even dent the prosecution’s case.

When all was said and done, the only things the defense really had going for it were the unproven allegations of molestation and the wholly unsubstantiated claim that the baby drowned in the swimming pool.

But if you listen to Juror Jennifer Ford’s interview, those unproven, unsubstantiated claims are exactly what the jury hung its collective hat on.

When she complained that they never knew exactly how the child died, she was asked:“So you believed it was an accident?”

Her answer:“I’m not saying that, I’m saying it’s a lot easier to get to that conclusion. I can walk from here to there and make it happen. But the chloroform I’m all over the place, I’m in a maze, I don’t know where I’m at.”

The child’s body was found in a plastic bag with duct tape over the mouth and nose, and left to decompose in the woods,Casey said the baby was with the Nanny, and Ford found it “easier” to believe it was an accident?

So where did she get the idea that it was easier to believe this was an accident? Baez’s opening statement—where he claimed that he’d prove this was an accident. The only problem is, he didn’t. Usually, juries hold lawyers accountable for those flops. Not here.
Ms. Ford claimed the prosecution never showed a motive. What did all those party pictures mean to Ford ??? The tattoo Casey Anthony got days after her baby died:“Bella Vida”???

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Sound familiar? It’s exactly what Jose Baez said: You can believe she’s a liar, a slut, a lying slut, but that doesn’t mean she killed her baby.

But where Baez’s non-evidence had the greatest impact was on the jury’s perception of George Anthony. Here, Ms. Ford’s answers are very telling. Her statements are somewhat contradictory, and show incredible antipathy for—and suspicion of—Casey’s father.

“He did not help the State’s case,” she said.“He was clearly dishonest. He was evasive. His story seemed to change.”

But there was an obvious explanation for the father’s behavior. George Anthony was a man undergoing an incredible conflict: he wanted to defend his daughter, yet, being a police officer, he surely knew the evidence against her was compelling. And on top of all that, his daughter's defense strategy set him up as an incestuous child molester. Given all those circumstances, it’s not hard to see how he veered from one side to the other, his loyalties and love for his daughter and his granddaughter in conflict and sorely tested. The jury could have reasoned it that way too. But it didn’t.

When asked whether she believed George Anthony had some part in the demise of little Caylee, Ms. Ford said:“I don’t know if he had anything to do with it, but I think he was there.”

And where would the jury get the idea that George Anthony was “there”? Surely not in the evidence—there was not one shred of evidence to support that notion. Once again, that was speculation that was raised in Jose Baez’s opening statement but was nowhere in the evidence.

Then what did the jury think happened to Caylee? Now this is where the reasoning finally falls through the hole in the floor.

According to Ms. Ford,“Something happened, at some point she probably needed medical care or at least there could be some attempt…to save the child’s life that was never made. That bothered me.” But if it was just an accident, then why would the body wind up in a plastic bag in a swamp?“You’re covering up something…it’s either an accident or…nobody knows what it is.”

This is exactly what Jose Baez told them to believe. That since they couldn’t know how Caylee died, they couldn’t convict his client. That it was an accident—and he’d prove it. Didn’t matter that he never proved it, didn't matter that the notion of accident had no basis in fact or logic, didn’t matter that only his client had motive to kill the child, didn’t matter that his client was the last to be seen with the child, put duct tape on the child’s mouth and nose, hid the fact of the child’s death, carried the child’s body around in her trunk, then stashed the body in a plastic bag and hid it in the woods. Never mind all that.

Juror Ford said she didn't believe it was their duty to "connect all the dots," and that the prosecution was required to answer every question about Caylee's death, including why and how it was committed.

First of all, there is no such thing as a case in which the prosecution answers every question. It isn't possible. Second of all, the prosecution doesn't have to. The prosecution is only required to prove the elements of the crime - and that does not include motive nor does it include cause of death.

Moreover, it is most certainly the jury's duty to "connect the dots." The jury is required to consider all of the evidence and to draw the reasonable inferences that evidence suggests. Note I said reasonable - that doesn't mean concocting scenarios out of thin air based on nothing but a lawyer's opening statement.

And by the way, what about that duct tape? How did the jury get around that one? Here’s what Ms. Ford said:

“In our country unfortunately we have to prove it…it smells bad, looks bad, yeah I get that. But it’s someone else’s life and if I’m wrong, I can’t live with that.”

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Whoops this is the first part of Fords statement.

Ms. Ford’s primary complaint was the prosecution didn’t prove cause of death.“How can you punish someone for something if you don’t know what they did?...[The prosecution] didn’t even paint a picture for me to consider.”

That was defense attorney Jose Baez’s strategy, through and through. And it has nothing to do with what’s legally required to prove a homicide.

The prosecution doesn’t have to prove cause of death. It only need prove criminal agency— that the death was a homicide, as opposed to an accident. It’s nice to have a body, a murder weapon, a cause of death, but it’s certainly not essential.

The evidence was more than sufficient to prove a homicide: a baby disappeared and the last person seen with the child—the mother—lied repeatedly for a full month about her whereabouts; deliberately lied in a way that prevented anyone from searching for the child. The mother’s researching of chloroform on the computer matched up to the finding of chloroform traces in the trunk of the car. The same car trunk where a hair consistent with Caylee's was found; a hair that was arguably from a decomposing body. The same car trunk from which the smell of a decomposing body emanated strongly. The child’s decomposed body was found bagged in the woods near the mother’s house. Significantly, the child’s mouth and nose had been duct taped. And while that child’s body lay decomposing in the woods, the mother euphorically and gleefully partied with her buddies knowing full well that not only was her child dead but she was actively preventing anyone from finding out. That evidence not only proved a homicide, it proved that Casey Anthony committed it.

How did the defense counter this compelling body of evidence? They put up a bit of a fight on the forensics. Especially as to whether the hair could be definitively said to have come from a corpse. Okay, fine, let that one go.

Then what about the duct tape? There’s no reason to put duct tape on the face of a child who’s already dead. The defense made a lame attempt to counter that by asserting that ‘some other dude’ put the duct tape on the baby’s face—but the testimony offered to prove that (Dr. Werner Spitz) was laughably weak, and thus didn’t even dent the prosecution’s case.

When all was said and done, the only things the defense really had going for it were the unproven allegations of molestation and the wholly unsubstantiated claim that the baby drowned in the swimming pool.

But if you listen to Juror Jennifer Ford’s interview, those unproven, unsubstantiated claims are exactly what the jury hung its collective hat on.

When she complained that they never knew exactly how the child died, she was asked:“So you believed it was an accident?”

Her answer:“I’m not saying that, I’m saying it’s a lot easier to get to that conclusion. I can walk from here to there and make it happen. But the chloroform I’m all over the place, I’m in a maze, I don’t know where I’m at.”

The child’s body was found in a plastic bag with duct tape over the mouth and nose, and left to decompose in the woods while Casey Anthony told everyone the baby was with Zanny the Nanny, and she found it “easier” to believe it was an accident? Frankly, I don’t see how you “walk from here to there” to make that happen.

So where did she get the idea that it was easier to believe this was an accident? Baez’s opening statement—where he claimed that he’d prove this was an accident. The only problem is, he didn’t. Usually, juries hold lawyers accountable for those flops. Not here.

Ms. Ford also claimed the prosecution never showed a motive. What did all those party pictures mean to Ms Ford ? The tattoo Casey Anthony got days after her baby died:“Bella Vida”?

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

wisdom usedhere wrote:
Whoops this is the first part of Fords statement.
Ms. Ford’s primary complaint was the prosecution didn’t prove cause of death.“How can you punish someone for something if you don’t know what they did?...[The prosecution] didn’t even paint a picture for me to consider.”
The prosecution doesn’t have to prove cause of death. It only need prove criminal agency— that the death was a homicide, as opposed to an accident. It’s nice to have a body, a murder weapon, a cause of death, but it’s certainly not essential.
The evidence was more than sufficient to prove a homicide: a baby disappeared and the last person seen with the child—the mother—lied repeatedly for a full month about her whereabouts; deliberately lied in a way that prevented anyone from searching for the child. The mother’s researching of chloroform on the computer matched up to the finding of chloroform traces in the trunk of the car. The same car trunk where a hair consistent with Caylee's was found; a hair that was arguably from a decomposing body. The same car trunk from which the smell of a decomposing body emanated strongly. The child’s decomposed body was found bagged in the woods near the mother’s house. Significantly, the child’s mouth and nose had been duct taped. And while that child’s body lay decomposing in the woods, the mother euphorically and gleefully partied with her buddies knowing full well that not only was her child dead but she was actively preventing anyone from finding out. That evidence not only proved a homicide, it proved that Casey Anthony committed it.
The child’s body was found in a plastic bag with duct tape over the mouth and nose, and left to decompose in the woods while Casey Anthony told everyone the baby was with Zanny the Nanny, and she found it “easier” to believe it was an accident? Frankly, I don’t see how you “walk from here to there” to make that happen.
Ms. Ford also claimed the prosecution never showed a motive. What did all those party pictures mean to Ms Ford ? The tattoo Casey Anthony got days after her baby died:“Bella Vida”?
IMO, the jury believed that reasonable doubt meant 'to the exclusion of ALl doubt.'

Aside from the many elements incriminating Casey, just the process of elimination alone points to her. Who else?

Since: Jun 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, the jury believed that reasonable doubt meant 'to the exclusion of ALl doubt.'
Aside from the many elements incriminating Casey, just the process of elimination alone points to her. Who else?
You are here more than your idol Rambler. You are stalking her, because you just sit in front of your computer day after day after day on your Arse and make fun of Rambler for doing the same thing you are. LOL

Hypocrite

You need to get a life Brad.

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Wiz L?

Mercy!

Shhhhh quiet time. It's finals week.
Wiz L wrote:
<quoted text>
You are here more than your idol Rambler. You are stalking her, because you just sit in front of your computer day after day after day on your Arse and make fun of Rambler for doing the same thing you are. LOL
Hypocrite
You need to get a life Brad.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "Brad" they must have a good reason. From what I see, she only has you as a defender. Maybe your not Brad but LIZW's ego.
Reading her posts I can understand why she gets harassed by SO MANY......
I cant keep track of how many she has "told off" in just this past week! A Good person? Cant prove it by her posts. So you and her both has a problem of getting harassed ? How strange. WInk WInk.
Are you sure that poster is Brad She also has one friend on her Lets Chat thread that uses a lot of hats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that poster is Brad She also has one friend on her Lets Chat thread that uses a lot of hats.
Brad is the UZZA BUZZA poster on that other thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

A list of Brad hats

UZZA BUZZA
STM
Gloomy days
Marcemon
Trex
Hans
Hal
Liz W
The real Missy
Rubbygoober
, just a few.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Oneinsixbillion wrote:
A list of Brad hats
UZZA BUZZA
STM
Gloomy days
Marcemon
Trex
Hans
Hal
Liz W
The real Missy
Rubbygoober
, just a few.
They're all aboard the same train of thoughts!
The Deception!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,981 - 468,000 of478,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Apopka Discussions

Search the Apopka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick n Angela 1,034,662
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min charles in charge 43,026
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 35 min Panamaed 2,634
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr rubygoober 887
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr rubygoober 2,383
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 2 hr rubygoober 584
doctor/walk in clinics 6 hr kim 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Apopka Jobs

•••
•••
•••