CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504623 Jun 16, 2013
http://www.justjared.com/2012/06/13/casey-ant...

Try something from June 13, 2013
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504624 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504626 Jun 16, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
http://www.justjared.com/2012/ 06/13/casey-anthony-speaks-out -i-didnt-kill-my-daughter/
Try something from June 13, 2013
Casey-spoke-out-on-June 13th?

Gosh, good thing Just Jared was there!
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504627 Jun 16, 2013
Go to bed. You need your beauty sleep, old hag.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504628 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But was "Rusciano" really suspended for lying to investigators or was that all spin -- not one reference to that came into play at the trial.
There is a striking resemblance between the characters said to be JC Chatt and Tony Rusciano - intermixed with the early rumour Jesse worked for OCSO, it wouldn't surprise me if in reality, this is the same person, Caylee's biological father.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL...
Adding, Cayleecross says this man is Ryan Pasley/JC Chatt/Tony Rusciano/Jesse Grund?

http://s439.photobucket.com/user/cayleecross/...
PIO CIA

Chicago, IL

#504629 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting the Clerk's process is so lax that the public can file phantom documents that never legally see the light of day?
That does seem to be the case

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504630 Jun 16, 2013
PIO CIA wrote:
<quoted text>
That does seem to be the case
"The Clerk of Courts does not generally review documents before they enter the court file because employees cannot make a determination as to the legitimacy of filings, said spokeswoman Leesa Bainbridge.

Mason said he alerted the judge in the check-fraud case and expects the court will issue another administrative order removing the document and prohibiting the general public from filing others.

"This is the not the first time some idiot has filed some papers," Mason said"

I'm not familiar with Clerk of the Court function although I understand it is an elected position which works independent of The Court......therefore the title is misleading, it's not the Court's "clerk" - It's a political position. I also recall reading another article which suggested not all Clerk of the Court reportings were accurate, records or entire files may be missing (not sealed) as well as other issues regarding sealed files.

Therfore I don't understand the relationship between the Clerk of the Court and The Court but it would seem there's a significant disconnect if "legal" filings are not deemed authentic before they are filed. The Jodi Arias case is a good example, where the Court's file and the Clerk's files do not always correlate.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504631 Jun 16, 2013
"At the height of the murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry barred Michigan inmate Curtis Jackson another person with no connection to the case from submitting handwritten motions into the court file."

This seems totally preposterous. Aside from the obvious -- how would an inmate in Michigan be familiar with the case, shouldn't all motions be signed by the lead attorney bearing their corresponding bar number.....OR was Jose Baez being impersonated (which he clearly has been....one imposter looks very similar except for his ears)
MADDY DUDE

Newport Beach, CA

#504632 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"At the height of the murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry barred Michigan inmate Curtis Jackson another person with no connection to the case from submitting handwritten motions into the court file."
This seems totally preposterous. Aside from the obvious -- how would an inmate in Michigan be familiar with the case, shouldn't all motions be signed by the lead attorney bearing their corresponding bar number.....OR was Jose Baez being impersonated (which he clearly has been....one imposter looks very similar except for his ears)
GOOD LAWD! You are much like a dying moth hovering around a dying flickering flame.
Do you not realize that your caustic hate filled comments have flickered and died long ago - And those in passing simply feel sadness when they gaze upon your deranged hate ridden being?

Cleanse your soul Darlin and prepare to meet Allah!

PSST! ALLAH da Barber don't no way - no how like ugly!
MADDY DUDE

Newport Beach, CA

#504633 Jun 16, 2013
HOKAY KID KILLER LOVER CULT MEMBERS !
More than a tad bored am I at your Orlando Kid killer Lover diversions in the hopes that we forget that the Yreka *Hore slaughtered Travis.

Perhaps a visit to the fans website of the Slutty Ho who slaughtered Travis will inspire you to post much more ludicrous post on her whereby we can all engage in a GUFFAW. EH?

PSST! Did you check out the 'DESPOTS UNITE FORUM'?

They await your arrival Darlin.:-)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504634 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But was "Rusciano" really suspended for lying to investigators or was that all spin -- not one reference to that came into play at the trial.
There is a striking resemblance between the characters said to be JC Chatt and Tony Rusciano - intermixed with the early rumour Jesse worked for OCSO, it wouldn't surprise me if in reality, this is the same person, Caylee's biological father.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL...
When OCSO Sheriff Jerry Demings gave the Press Conference AFTER the trial....A reporter did ask about Anthony Rusciano's Deposition, Sheriff Jerry Demings responded it would remain SEALED.
Rusciano was suspended in August 2008 and later Fired.
Jesse Grund worked for The Orlando Police Dept.
Under Chief of Police [ Mrs Jerry Demings ].
The Police Dept and The Sheriff's Office are 2 different
Florida Department of Law Enforcement rules and regulations.
Trying to "Double" Rusciano, with Jesse or "Triple" Rusciano with JC Chatt (also known as Ricardo Morales (the Kill her with chloroform boyfriend) You are "MUDDYING THE WATER RAMBLER" like Cindy Anthony with your multiple characters..searching for Caylee's Bio Dad...
In REALITY...
The FBI may "Unseal" the Florida Grand Jury "EVIDENCE"
District Attorney Lawson Lamar had to indict Casey of
Capital Murder ...without a dead body.
Or..use your futile imagination,,,
Take a short cut..Go ask George Anthony who's
Caylee's father! or Jeff Ashton...
Freedom of Religion vs Freedom of Speech!!!!
In God We Trust!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504635 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Clerk of Courts does not generally review documents before they enter the court file because employees cannot make a determination as to the legitimacy of filings, said spokeswoman Leesa Bainbridge.
Mason said he alerted the judge in the check-fraud case and expects the court will issue another administrative order removing the document and prohibiting the general public from filing others.
"This is the not the first time some idiot has filed some papers," Mason said"
I'm not familiar with Clerk of the Court function although I understand it is an elected position which works independent of The Court......therefore the title is misleading, it's not the Court's "clerk" - It's a political position. I also recall reading another article which suggested not all Clerk of the Court reportings were accurate, records or entire files may be missing (not sealed) as well as other issues regarding sealed files.
Therfore I don't understand the relationship between the Clerk of the Court and The Court but it would seem there's a significant disconnect if "legal" filings are not deemed authentic before they are filed. The Jodi Arias case is a good example, where the Court's file and the Clerk's files do not always correlate.
Any Municipale, District, US Clerk of the Court
receiving correspondance,Motions,Writs etc,
properly received with respective Case Numbers,
signatures,etc., must be attached to the appropriate
file. WITH THE SEAL of the Clerk of the Court!

Do not compare Internet "Bonjour"
with The U.S. Court Rambler.

The Clerk of the Court "EMPLOYES" do NOT Review the
content of any documents...
They ONLY the verify the (Cover Sheets) for
their LEGAL filing ONLY!

PS Rambler...
Same Proceedures in Canada and United States! Deer!

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504636 Jun 17, 2013
But..........I just got up.
White Girl Problems wrote:
Go to bed. You need your beauty sleep, old hag.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#504637 Jun 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
But..........I just got up.<quoted text>
;-)

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504638 Jun 17, 2013
Hope you didn't think the poster was talking about you..........I knew right away they meant me when they mentioned old hag.

How's your summer going Tribe?
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#504639 Jun 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hope you didn't think the poster was talking about you..........I knew right away they meant me when they mentioned old hag.
How's your summer going Tribe?<quoted text>
It's going well Liz, thank you. How about yours?

No, just loved your answer. I didn't know who it was intended for.

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504640 Jun 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clerk of the Court "EMPLOYES" do NOT Review the
content of any documents...
They ONLY the verify the (Cover Sheets) for
their LEGAL filing ONLY!
PS Rambler...
Same Proceedures in Canada and United States! Deer!
I'm still not understanding how there can be disconnect between what the Clerk of the Court publicly reports is comtained in a Court file, if it contains illegally filed documents, compared to what is actually in a Court file that is scrutinized by a Judge who handles that particular case. Who is the Clerk of the Court's office working for, if not the Court and its respecitve case filings it is supposed to be responsible for maintaining?

Do you remember a letter which a citizen wrote to the judge regarding her Internet searches for some of the imaginary people Casey mentioned and the hostility generated because it was reported the judge agreed to file it on court record? So if cover sheets are being fabricated, are you suggesting so is the Court seal?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504641 Jun 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
When OCSO Sheriff Jerry Demings gave the Press Conference AFTER the trial....A reporter did ask about Anthony Rusciano's Deposition, Sheriff Jerry Demings responded it would remain SEALED.
Trying to "Double" Rusciano, with Jesse or "Triple" Rusciano with JC Chatt (also known as Ricardo Morales (the Kill her with chloroform boyfriend) You are "MUDDYING THE WATER RAMBLER" like Cindy Anthony with your multiple characters..searching for Caylee's Bio Dad...
In REALITY...
The FBI may "Unseal" the Florida Grand Jury "EVIDENCE"
District Attorney Lawson Lamar had to indict Casey of
Capital Murder ...without a dead body.
Or..use your futile imagination,,,
Take a short cut..Go ask George Anthony who's
Caylee's father! or Jeff Ashton...
Freedom of Religion vs Freedom of Speech!!!!
In God We Trust!
Whatever is in the 2008 GJ indictment certainly has you and ngracie on pins and needles for some bizarre reason.

You think it's EVIDENCE specifically of what?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504642 Jun 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you are babbling on about, I have no idea.

Sheriff Demings (Mrs or otherwise) does not conduct depositions, let alone have the authority to seal them. As the name Anthony Rusciano, ex-OCSO was never mentioned during the trial, there is no proof such a person ever existed.

Neither was there any evidence presented of who Jesse Grund worked for because it had no bearing on the State's case against Casey Anthony, according to the storyline.

By the defense directly connecting Casey to an accidental death while throwing George under the bus with the sexual molestation theory/PTSD, they brilliantly sidestepped the entire defense scenario of a possible kidnapping. Preservation of Evidence!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504643 Jun 17, 2013
OT

Source: FBI searching Michigan field for Hoffa's remains
By CNN Staff
updated 10:14 AM EDT, Mon June 17, 2013

(CNN)-- The FBI is planning to dig in a Detroit-area field Monday in a hunt for the remains of former Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa, according to a law enforcement source with direct knowledge of the investigation.

Agents on Monday morning were executing a search warrant for a field in Oakland Township, north of Detroit, based in part on information provided by Tony Zerilli, a man alleged to have been a mobster.

Earlier this year, Zerilli told New York's NBC 4 that Hoffa was buried in a Michigan field about 20 miles north of where he was last seen in 1975.

more -
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/17/us/michigan-hof...

Another search.......something has to be up with these leaked tips, including why alleged members of the mob are talking to the FBI and about what else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two words (Jul '10) 11 min Princess Hey 27,336
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,163
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 15 min Princess Hey 12,189
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 16 min Princess Hey 12,719
Is there a criminal link to the missing children? 2 hr King George 2
Wrestling is hard on a body Sat the circus is in ... 1
Cajun Territory.......Love Their Funny Talk Sat the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages