CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#497183 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello??????? back to u??????
it is ur post word for word.
if ur post 496611, page number 23118 is too hard for u to read ur own comments then u must be mad rite?
All the Mods know you Deb, you have frequent flyer miles to use up.
FYI

AOL

#497184 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Has somebody been slurping too much on the 100% proof Dark Water bottle so early in the day.
shhhhhh, sleep it off and it will all be hokay. when u wake up u won't pretend you called topix and talked to a mod next time. lay off whatever u take so the delusions will go away and it won't be hard on ur liver

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#497185 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Has somebody been slurping too much on the 100% proof Dark Water bottle so early in the day.
It sure reads that why to me.
FYI

AOL

#497186 Feb 23, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you need to get you through, enjoy your day!:)
Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it.

Stephen Leacock)

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497187 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello??????? back to u??????
it is ur post word for word.
if ur post 496611, page number 23118 is too hard for u to read ur own comments then u must be mad rite?
Again, I'm not mad, I think you are because I won't go hunt them up? I know what I say, I don't need to go back and read what you want to read into my postings. If you want me to read it so badly then simply copy and paste it. It's very easy.
FYI

AOL

#497188 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You see that red X in the upper right hand corner?
Click it!
problem solved for you.
“You go from one to 100 to 10,000 to... so. And we only caught one moth. But that doesn't mean there is only one moth.”

Larry Hawkins
krissy

United States

#497189 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I do but unless you're a hacker, nothing gets done about it.
Welp, nobody makes us keep coming here reverend days. Including me! Us fat girls will talk to anybody.

Can I get an amen?
FYI

AOL

#497190 Feb 23, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Mods know you Deb, you have frequent flyer miles to use up.
“After 12 years, the old butterflies came back. Well, I guess at my age you call them moths.”

Franco Harris

start thinking about how u will come back, as who and what new nick next time. the mods will know u soon enough impersonating them and u will go byeby when everyone reports it.

krissy

United States

#497191 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
If they banned hackers Krusty would've been TOAST along time ago.
STFU mr. Spanka! Talk CASE!

Lol
FYI

AOL

#497192 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'm not mad, I think you are because I won't go hunt them up? I know what I say, I don't need to go back and read what you want to read into my postings. If you want me to read it so badly then simply copy and paste it. It's very easy.
i don't care if u read them or not. u asked for them and i gave them to u. no i am not reposting ur vulgar words. all that matters is when they r reported by everyone jus like IN said to do and marcemon about reporting vulgar and offensive posts. i am jus following their rules. take it up with them if you don't like it.

u r mad all the time
u r angry all the time
u want to fight all the time
i'm not playing ur game. i say what i want to say and leave it at that. if u don't like it then click that red X
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497193 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like dayz is still throwing her temper tantrum over being banned from repeatedly calling gloomy the "C" word

tsk tsk tsk dayz, that won't be allowed here!:)

New York

#497194 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
“You go from one to 100 to 10,000 to... so. And we only caught one moth. But that doesn't mean there is only one moth.”
Larry Hawkins
Ok before you get into a full blown tantrum...here it is!

23118 496611

Thursday
Judged:

Poor Dayz...looks like she lied about masturbating!
----------

Does the word masturbating upset you? I was talking to Dayz about the sex tape played during trial. I was talking about Jodi claiming that TA was masturbating to little boy pics. It was in reference to the prosecutor showing her to be a liar!

Is that all you have? Don't bother with any more links, this was case talk regarding Jodi Arias. You look foolish and desperate.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497195 Feb 23, 2013
Coincidence perhaps that when a certain poster gets ignored an AOL poster appears.

Tho sometimes they work as a team to avoid detection.

Funny Dat !
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497196 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
20 pages of begging for donations and many links where posted on those other threads. i believe in all that tes does and it's good work. but the math is bothering me. i wonder how much in donations tes got jus for this case? they r suing for 100 rite? could it be they r already paid in full they say they lost by all the donations?
there was also a link posted to a paypal for donations and it too was spread everywhere, jus too lazy to go back for the link. here r jus a few links to all the donation talk.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TO...
Got a life WALKER
All those were posted by Cindy Anthony using a variety of different names
FYI

AOL

#497197 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like dayz is still throwing her temper tantrum over being banned from repeatedly calling gloomy the "C" word
tsk tsk tsk dayz, that won't be allowed here!:)
there u r IN. they didn't like me agreeing with u about reporting vulgar posts. m.....b..... posts and a...l comments need to be reported jus like U said. they don't like it and need to take it up with u gloomy has been writing those same c words u speak of and needs reporting according to U. how many times has she whined about being banned? lol muchly tsk task is not allowed here!:)

New York

#497198 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't care if u read them or not. u asked for them and i gave them to u. no i am not reposting ur vulgar words. all that matters is when they r reported by everyone jus like IN said to do and marcemon about reporting vulgar and offensive posts. i am jus following their rules. take it up with them if you don't like it.
u r mad all the time
u r angry all the time
u want to fight all the time
i'm not playing ur game. i say what i want to say and leave it at that. if u don't like it then click that red X
You came in here attacking me and others. Perhaps you need to go back and reread what you posted the minute you logged in? LOL @ you!

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#497199 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
“After 12 years, the old butterflies came back. Well, I guess at my age you call them moths.”
Franco Harris
start thinking about how u will come back, as who and what new nick next time. the mods will know u soon enough impersonating them and u will go byeby when everyone reports it.
OK deb, Smirk.
FYI

AOL

#497200 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY

i am jus agreeing with IN poster and u don't like it while all up in a tantrum over it. i can't help ur anger about it so take it up with the IN poster.
FYI

AOL

#497201 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You came in here attacking me and others. Perhaps you need to go back and reread what you posted the minute you logged in? LOL @ you!
ur too mad and having a tantrum rite?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497202 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok before you get into a full blown tantrum...here it is!
23118 496611
Thursday
Judged:
Poor Dayz...looks like she lied about masturbating!
----------
Does the word masturbating upset you? I was talking to Dayz about the sex tape played during trial. I was talking about Jodi claiming that TA was masturbating to little boy pics. It was in reference to the prosecutor showing her to be a liar!
Is that all you have? Don't bother with any more links, this was case talk regarding Jodi Arias. You look foolish and desperate.
LMAO You just reminded me of the 7 day lesson that INF gave us on masturbation, to justify her Hubbys arrest as a sex offender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,275,968
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 min Doobie Time 13,641
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 min Doobie Time 9,496
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 min HELL ON EARTH 19,032
Check out the backdrop of Rick Scott's hurrican... Aug 28 the circus is in ... 1
Preppy Boy Aug 28 the circus is in ... 1
I love Bindi Irwin Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages