T-REX

Chico, CA

#496498 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
Jodi is making the prosecutor look like a rabid, frothing, bumbling, desperate fool.
It is almost painful to watch what she is doing to him.
Only you see that,what I see is he is methodically ,showing her lies one by one.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496499 Feb 21, 2013
Quetzalcoatl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the jury is sleeping so it won't matter.
Wrong this isn't the prepaid jury from Pinellas County, Fla
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496500 Feb 21, 2013
Quetzalcoatl wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony was FLAWLESS!
Apparently Casey didn't go into the heavy brush and thickets - lift up the heavy tree - place her daughter's bag of bones under it -- then prance around her boyfriend's place in front of numerous witnesses who never saw a scratch.
Duct tape can leave sticky residue on the fingers. Casey probably used a little Chloroform on a rag or paper towel to wipe it off. Chloroform and smothering a child with duct tape apparently doesn't leave cut wounds on the fingers. Mommy Cindy cleaned up the trunk, car, Casey's stinky pants and Caylee's doll that all reeked of decomposition.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496501 Feb 21, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, blood is wet and mixed with her vengeance induced sweaty frenzy. Jodi appears to be calm and generally emotionless, except for a few crocodile tears when her lawyer was doing the questioning. I'm trying to imagine the look on her face when she went berserk on Travis. Her eyes were probably bulging and all her teeth showing; all this while she's screaming in a horrendous fit of the worst rage that poor Travis was forced to endure. It may have been minutes or only seconds, but he had to suffer plenty, much to Jodi's fiendish delight.
Stay tuned you might see her true colors in just a bit...I'd love to see her get zapped. Poor thing tried to slit her wrists in jail but one little slice, it just stung and hurt so badly, she couldn't go through with it!
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496502 Feb 21, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see how badly she's shaking when she went to touch her glasses?
Mike Brookes: "She's shaking like a chiuaua!"
That's probably that rage thing again. She probably wishes she could do him in like Travis. After all, she was the manipulator before all of this began, and she probably doesn't like having the shoe on the other foot.

New York

#496504 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh huh. She's still making eye contact with the jury, however the more intense Juan's questions become, the less she will have the concentration to look at the jurors.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496506 Feb 21, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, blood is wet and mixed with her vengeance induced sweaty frenzy. Jodi appears to be calm and generally emotionless, except for a few crocodile tears when her lawyer was doing the questioning. I'm trying to imagine the look on her face when she went berserk on Travis. Her eyes were probably bulging and all her teeth showing; all this while she's screaming in a horrendous fit of the worst rage that poor Travis was forced to endure. It may have been minutes or only seconds, but he had to suffer plenty, much to Jodi's fiendish delight.
Travis certainly did a lot of chasing and wrestling in those short minutes that he was showering, shot in the head, stabbed 20 times in the front, 9 times in the back and his throat slit from ear to ear, before he died. OJ fought off 2 victims with a knife and shot no one, and still only had one cut on his hand.

The idiots forget that Jodi admitted to killing Travis.

New York

#496507 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
Jesus H. Christ!
The bumbling stooges on InSession don't know farsightedness when they see it?
Close objects = Easy to see
Distant objects = Difficult to see
Farsightedness = Need glasses to see far away
Farsightedness = DON'T NEED GLASSES TO READ A JOURNAL TRANSCRIPT
InSession is having a meltdown because Jodi lifts her glasses up and down.
Whatever keeps the haters & ghouls oooooohing and aaaaaaahing, I guess.
She can see just fine, well no she can't when she has glasses on. I have seen her lift them to look at witnesses testify and to read.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496509 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the knife got too bloody and that's what caused her hand to slip and cut herself.
jodi's imaginary "margaritaville" is about as amusing and fictitious as is felon murderer casey anthony's "friends", "job" and "nanny"!

none of them even exist except for in the twisted evil minds of these killers
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496510 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
For sure - notice how she is clasping her hands under the desk - Not sure if that's to hold them still or if she want to lash out at Juan the way she did Travis.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496512 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
She's losing her smile quickly and she cannot keep up with her lies, he won't give her the ummmm,ummmmm, ummmmm....LIE!
I wonder where she will wear the new one that Juan is going to give her - Will there be room in her little boy undies ya think.

Perhaps she can hide it under those greasy bangs.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496513 Feb 21, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Duct tape can leave sticky residue on the fingers. Casey probably used a little Chloroform on a rag or paper towel to wipe it off. Chloroform and smothering a child with duct tape apparently doesn't leave cut wounds on the fingers. Mommy Cindy cleaned up the trunk, car, Casey's stinky pants and Caylee's doll that all reeked of decomposition.
Had the prosecution known about "fool-proof suffication" shortly before Caylee died, it would have been proof of premediation, FDM.

Instead, the chloroform searches, household weapons search, neck breaking search, etc. were proof of premeditation. Hopefully Caylee was chloroformed before casey duct taped her face. I'm afraid the chloroform was used to exterminate the coffin fly maggots.

I wonder how the coffin fly thorax got in the filter of the Anthony's vacuum.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496514 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned you might see her true colors in just a bit...I'd love to see her get zapped. Poor thing tried to slit her wrists in jail but one little slice, it just stung and hurt so badly, she couldn't go through with it!
thanks, I didn't know this

not at all surprised she couldn't go through with it....murderer/coward go hand in hand, which is why felon murderer casey anthony is cowering in fear like the guilty slutpuppy she is
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496516 Feb 21, 2013
"The insect evidence recovered from these filters supports the presence of decomposing remains being present in the trunk of the car," said Haskell,
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496517 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called farsightedness.
Hyperopia
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#496518 Feb 21, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Her hand was wet/sweaty and slid down the knife as she was plunging it into Travis. OJ had a few cuts to his fingers, too. So it seems; birds of a feather, flock together.
So that is one thing that puzzles me. OJ wore gloves but Jodi didn't. She should have more wounds. Especially as small as her hands appear to be and with the damage inflicted to Travis' body.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496519 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised she didn't cut clear thru the bones.
She shouldn't have a hand left on her arm at all.
Only your hairdresser knows for sure, and only Jodi and OJ could tell you about the knife thing. Travis was probably still alive and struggling while he was being stabbed and Jodie may have had a few moments where her hand was unsteady. Poor guy.

Since: May 11

AOL

#496521 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's called bullchitedness.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496523 Feb 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She can see just fine, well no she can't when she has glasses on. I have seen her lift them to look at witnesses testify and to read.
Hi Mary. truTV showed that Travis' closet did have two doors. They also showed how Jodi could have turned left and exited the house being chased by a naked man. Instead she turned left into the closet.

New York

#496524 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called dressing her down. Her hairstyle reminds me of a pic of myself in the 5th grade. My hair was clean tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a pain doctor 10 hr cagneyfan 1
Gutsy Gabby Giffords 16 hr the circus is in ... 1
Farewell Mayor John Land 16 hr the circus is in ... 1
Fruitcake pop-ups 16 hr the circus is in ... 2
They bus football teams, but not the little kid... 16 hr the circus is in ... 1
Development approval Sat the circus is in ... 1
Strahan's new girl is after $$$$ Sat the circus is in ... 1
Apopka Dating
Find my Match

Apopka People Search