CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495217 Feb 16, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Any slut of a mother who would slaughter her 2.5 yr old daughter is sick throughout not just in black blobbed covered head.
PSST! Parentheses are sign of writer with a disjointed brain who wants to de-emphasize the importance of a comment. LOL @ you & your feeble attempt to appear halfway intelligent.
BUMBO!
Whatever your opinions are concerning Casey Anthony is one thing.
But for you to use the word slut in reference to an elementary student is disturbing to say the least.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#495220 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't think so.
lol

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495221 Feb 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
My bet is that the Rev.Richard Grund kidnapped her
in Mexico..
But her rambleroid is still there..
Why not ask HIM what he did with Rambler..
I couldn't care less if the 13 Crystal Skull helped
Rambler to Cross over where she belong...
Ask me if I care....(I don't)
On the same note..What ever happen to Marcemon?
O No! I hope she wasn't beamed up!

New York

#495222 Feb 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I came accross a LOT of men who get's OUT of themselves just
hearing her name..I also feel that way sometimes...
it infuriates me.
But again..Life goes on..we must turn the page
many times, like it or not..and get over it!!!
But it's remarquable how she always manage to come around and get
back up there....and for what I hear of the show, It's intriging...
I always glanced at the New Stuff..At least once and then,
I get an opinion!
What??????????

New York

#495223 Feb 16, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>No. I have to cure my cottonmouth first.
;-)

New York

#495224 Feb 16, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever your opinions are concerning Casey Anthony is one thing.
But for you to use the word slut in reference to an elementary student is disturbing to say the least.
Weren't you a comrade of Bucky the pedo poster?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#495226 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about his depo. I'm talking about the fact that many people around the Anthonys, including them had to lawyer up! Why did they have to lawyer up, because Casey the killer was going to take down anyone she could.
I don't believe for a minute that GA had a single thing to do with Caylee's death. You are so ticked off that he had to testify in the grand jury hearing, it drives you nuts!
Are you saying that Caylee was murdered or drowned in the family pool, which is it?
The evidence points to a drowning.

I've never said she was murdered.

It's extremely disturbing that George lied repeatedly and no one called me out on it. Instead, they made him into the only witness that put Caylee with Casey after June 15th (or was it the 8th?).

Even Baez and team missed a lot.

It stinks to high heaven because when someone other than the accused lies in a death investigation, most people would say the lies were because the person had something to hide.

Funny little thing is, George couldn't remember if Casey was even home on Sunday evening, June 15th, yet somehow, she magically appeared on Monday, June 16th.

Another funny little thing is, George, who is an early riser, fed Caylee her breakfast on Monday June 16th, yet somehow, both of them (Caylee and Casey) came out of Casey's room together when his favorite cooking show was on. There's a big gapping hole in this narrative.

But I guess these important details don't matter to many when searching for the truth. I guess also, not many are.

Did someone mention anal sex? Wow.....that would be important to discuss, for sure. Not the death of a child and how she ended up in the woods on the thread dedicated to the case against Casey Anthony.

What was I thinking.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#495227 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you a comrade of Bucky the pedo poster?
Nope
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#495231 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
GN everyone on Topix - this is my announcement that I'm going to sign off now.
Eva says night pookie!

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#495232 Feb 16, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Aw, so sweet of you to say so!
But if my hubby WERE in prison I would gladly be all yours.
:)
Give it up days--Diane Ax-hole is my hat, NOT YOURS!

I will be the one to swoon myself not you ngrace...

Red Deer, Canada

#495233 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
GN everyone on Topix - this is my announcement that I'm going to sign off now.
But, BUT, You live here like me...

You can't leave until I say it's time.

Red Deer, Canada

#495236 Feb 16, 2013
Why the hell is Taco belle closed on Sunday in Mexico?

Don't worry, no one ever sees their double post except the poster. Topix deletes them automatically, pretty much like the original Ramblers posts after banning.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#495237 Feb 16, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
You need to get out more.

New York

#495241 Feb 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence points to a drowning.
I've never said she was murdered.
It's extremely disturbing that George lied repeatedly and no one called me out on it. Instead, they made him into the only witness that put Caylee with Casey after June 15th (or was it the 8th?).
Even Baez and team missed a lot.
It stinks to high heaven because when someone other than the accused lies in a death investigation, most people would say the lies were because the person had something to hide.
Funny little thing is, George couldn't remember if Casey was even home on Sunday evening, June 15th, yet somehow, she magically appeared on Monday, June 16th.
Another funny little thing is, George, who is an early riser, fed Caylee her breakfast on Monday June 16th, yet somehow, both of them (Caylee and Casey) came out of Casey's room together when his favorite cooking show was on. There's a big gapping hole in this narrative.
But I guess these important details don't matter to many when searching for the truth. I guess also, not many are.
Did someone mention anal sex? Wow.....that would be important to discuss, for sure. Not the death of a child and how she ended up in the woods on the thread dedicated to the case against Casey Anthony.
What was I thinking.
Nasty!!!! Did you not get the memo that the new word will hence forth be "BDA?"

New York

#495242 Feb 16, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? I might need to stay home more.
LOL, that was cute.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#495244 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not the public's business how the case against the real killer is being handled at this time.
No, no more than the case of the ex-cop who just murdered 4 people. IGNORANCE is thy name if that comment is any example.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#495249 Feb 16, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent version of this song wrote and sang by JM. Holy Shit, I love Greek Mythology!
lol

tsk tsk

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#495255 Feb 16, 2013
George was an ex-homicide detective who had to walk a fine line when it came to what he could say and couldn't say.
I think him, and Cindy had to play the mutt and jeff act to save their daughters life.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#495258 Feb 16, 2013
-Web wrote:
George was an ex-homicide detective who had to walk a fine line when it came to what he could say and couldn't say.
I think him, and Cindy had to play the mutt and jeff act to save their daughters life.
I do too webbie. In his FBI interview, I felt like he was having to be prodded to put on his former LE hat and think like a detective and less like a father or husband in order to do his best to find Caylee.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#495260 Feb 16, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too webbie. In his FBI interview, I felt like he was having to be prodded to put on his former LE hat and think like a detective and less like a father or husband in order to do his best to find Caylee.
Exactly.
It seemed like George was stuck in the middle and had to be very careful.
I mean if he didn't play along with the cops it would look like he was trying to cover something up.

Does that sound odd to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Denny CranesPlace 1,404,875
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 1 hr WasteWater 607
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,105
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 60,661
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 4 hr Hetero Hank 4
No one is excitied about the elections 14 hr the circus is in ... 1
The RNC and the DNC 14 hr the circus is in ... 1

Apopka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages