CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#493597 Feb 12, 2013
A special little lady for THE TOAD.

“we dem boyz”

Since: Jan 13

Same

#493598 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ask you for your opinion?
Did I, punk?
sounds like you need to do one of them self appreciation mirror exercises. you look in the mirror and thank yourself for whatever seems like nobody else is thanking you for. you would say something like, "hey you, thanks a lot for all the hand-jobs over the years"
T-REX

Chico, CA

#493599 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another prime example of how the media distorts the facts.
Lee Anthony did NOT say "DOMINIC CASEY" was the person Cindy permitted to search in the woods, shortly before Lee went back to work in October.
DOMINIC CASEY himself testified that Cindy didn't know anything about DOMINIC CASEY going into the woods in November, until the beginning of December when DOMINIC CASEY decided to tell Cindy what he had already done.
Dominic went into the woods without Cindy's knowledge or approval.
Cindy did not authorize or send Dominic to those woods. Period.
Whoever asked Cindy in late September or early October if they could look in the woods -- it was NOT DOMINIC CASEY.
Lee Anthony never said it was Dominic Casey.
Lee was probably referring to Laura Buchanan.
Nobody asked Lee to clarify WHO he was talking about, so the media just ASS-umed Lee was speaking of Dominic. He wasn't.
Instead of verifying what Lee and Dominic ACTUALLY said -- it made better headlines to accuse Cindy of lying under oath, even after she heard Lee testify.
The whole debacle is just another case of dumb leading the blind.
Wrong and lying as usual::

Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search in the woods on Suburban Drive sometime prior to October 2008.

Lee Anthony's testimony contradicted what his mother, Cindy, had said on the stand just minutes earlier. When asked the same question, she simply said, "No sir, I did not."

And

Yuri Melich, the lead detective in the case, was called to the stand after Lee Anthony stepped down. The detective testified that Cindy Anthony had told him about sending the private investigator and another man out to the woods off Suburban Drive

Melich's testimony was important, as earlier in the day Cindy Anthony had denied telling him that "her people" had searched that area.

Two people saying the same thing,I believe that answers your BS pretty well.
Orig406-12

United States

#493601 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tormenting me! The closest thing to prune paczki in this area is a can of shredded Nopales cactus.
What about custard paczki? Can you find any of those?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

If I had known sooner, I could have had the bakery send you fresh paczki, express mail.

Maybe next year.
Orig406-12

United States

#493602 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tormenting me! The closest thing to prune paczki in this area is a can of shredded Nopales cactus.
By the way.....
What do you make of the timing of Pope Benny's bombshell resignation?

Do you think there will be a new Pope by Palm Sunday?
I think it's time for a black Pope. How about you?

I asked earlier.......this is uncharted water but does Pope Benny get to keep his Twitter account or does it become property of the company?

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493603 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
A client dropped off a dozen this morning. I can't have any :(

I had a client bring me a turtle pie the other night, didn't have any of that either :(

They're tormenting me, Mon!
Orig406-12

United States

#493604 Feb 12, 2013
Mary asked me to explain why, if not premeditated murder, why Jodi took a knife and gun to Travis Sandusky's place.

Since I barely followed this case at all......I didn't have an explanation so I just laughed Mary off and figured Mary was probably right.

Then I did a little reading of the timeline and discovered that in the hours leading up to TS's death -- Jodi was asked by TS to drive hundreds and hundreds of miles back to Mesa to see him.
She agreed to do this, but she didn't have money for safe lodging so she slept in her car for this trip. A trip that she took alone.

Playing devils advocate here, maybe she took the weapons for self-protection. But again, I haven't really followed the case much.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493605 Feb 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>A client dropped off a dozen this morning. I can't have any :(
I had a client bring me a turtle pie the other night, didn't have any of that either :(
They're tormenting me, Mon!
For the love of God, send them to ME!!!!!!!

You've no idea how much I miss having a Polish bakery or food store around.

My kingdom for paczki! For kolaczki! Kielbasa! Kiszka!

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#493607 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about custard paczki? Can you find any of those?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
If I had known sooner, I could have had the bakery send you fresh paczki, express mail.
Maybe next year.
Closest thing to paczki here is Mexican sweet bread, which is like a kaiser roll, dyed a ghastly pink, with enough sugar in it to induce diabetes in a yak. Gross!

If we could figure out a way, I would gladly pay you to ship out some goodies to me! My cousins have all moved to the 'burbs, so they'd have to travel a bit to go to a Polish store. They're not in any hurry to do so. Rotten family!

Where are the poppy seed kolaczki? Where are the khruszchiki?

I'm growing faint now.
<thud>

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#493608 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another prime example of how the media distorts the facts.
Lee Anthony did NOT say "DOMINIC CASEY" was the person Cindy permitted to search in the woods, shortly before Lee went back to work in October.
DOMINIC CASEY himself testified that Cindy didn't know anything about DOMINIC CASEY going into the woods in November, until the beginning of December when DOMINIC CASEY decided to tell Cindy what he had already done.
Dominic went into the woods without Cindy's knowledge or approval.
Cindy did not authorize or send Dominic to those woods. Period.
Whoever asked Cindy in late September or early October if they could look in the woods -- it was NOT DOMINIC CASEY.
Lee Anthony never said it was Dominic Casey.
Lee was probably referring to Laura Buchanan.
Nobody asked Lee to clarify WHO he was talking about, so the media just ASS-umed Lee was speaking of Dominic. He wasn't.
Instead of verifying what Lee and Dominic ACTUALLY said -- it made better headlines to accuse Cindy of lying under oath, even after she heard Lee testify.
The whole debacle is just another case of dumb leading the blind.
"It's not like George or I think Caylee's in the woods or anything like that."
- Cindy Anthony 8/4/08

Dope!
Orig406-12

United States

#493609 Feb 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuri Melich, the lead detective in the case, was called to the stand after Lee Anthony stepped down. The detective testified that Cindy Anthony had told him about sending the private investigator and another man out to the woods off Suburban Drive
So why didn't Yuri arrested Dominic Casey or Cindy for giving false information to a law enforcement officer -- since Dominic Casey swore under oath that Cindy didn't send him and Cindy didn't even know that Dominic went into the woods until AFTER THE FACT?

It's Dominic and Cindy's word against Yuri, and Yuri didn't arrest either of them for lying.
The State didn't charge either of them for lying.

I guess Cindy & Dominic's version of events with respect to the timing of Cindy's awareness -- was more believable than Yuri's.

Cindy found out in December - AFTER THE FACT - that Dominic went into the woods.

Cindy did not SEND Dominic into the woods in November, if she didn't learn about Dominic taking to the woods until December, Bimbo.

Additionally, Lee couldn't have been talking about Dominic Casey searching the woods in September or early October -- if Dominic Casey didn't search until NOVEMBER.

Lee never said it was "Dominic Casey" who Cindy authorized to search the woods in September or October.

Lee never mentioned a specific name. Lee could have been referring to Laura Buchanan or any other number of other ghouls.

THE MEDIA, with no basis in fact whatsoever, not Lee, determined it was Dominic Casey that Lee was testifying about.

You sheeple gobbled it up like brainless little minions without the ability to hear, see or think for yourselves.

Why you rely on the MEDIA to tell you what Lee said, instead of just listening to what Lee said, defies all logic.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#493610 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way.....
What do you make of the timing of Pope Benny's bombshell resignation?
Do you think there will be a new Pope by Palm Sunday?
I think it's time for a black Pope. How about you?
I asked earlier.......this is uncharted water but does Pope Benny get to keep his Twitter account or does it become property of the company?
Ha, I saw your post about Ben's twitter acct. I believe when you quit a job, your twitter acct stays with the company. As does your company cellphone.

Maybe not Palm Sunday, but I do believe there will be a new pope before Easter. If the College of Cardinals is smart, they will elect a black pope. Catholicism is waning in Europe, but developing countries have huge populations of Catholics. I'm hoping they will elect a pope from Africa.

Or they might go with a pope from Latin America. Either way, they have to address the millions of Catholics from 3rd world countries.

As to Benny's timing, I think he's probably near death's door. You know how closely the Vatican holds their cards. I really don't think it's b/c more is to come on the horrific abuse of children & power. I don't think it can get much worse.
Orig406-12

United States

#493611 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right. I wonder if "the private investigators" who searched in October, 2008 had any bearing on the deposition question to which Casey answered "No".
"Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee."
The defense also recalled Cindy and Lee Anthony. Cindy denied instructing private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover in November 2008 to videotape the area off Suburban Drive where Caylee’s remains were later found. She claimed she had no knowledge of that search, which Hoover had shown the jury video from on Monday.
Lee Anthony testified Cindy did send the private investigators there because “she got a psychic tip that she wanted to follow up on.”“I was quite angry,” he said, because that was the first time anyone in the family had indicated they were looking for Caylee dead rather than alive.
“I couldn’t believe that they were even considering that Caylee could no longer be with us,” he said.
However, he remembered that he argued with Cindy about that in October 2008, while the search did not happen until November.
On recross, prosecutor Frank George asked if he was still “completely sold on the lies your sister told you” in October.
“Yes and no,” Lee said, smiling.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/06/28/georg...
I think Laura Buchanan and a few other ghouls came to Cindy under the false pretense that they were private investigators, willing to "help" for free in any way they could.

I believe Joy Wray tried to pass her husband John off as a private investigator as well.

Then there are the psychics who think of themselves as investigators known as "psychic detectives".
(It isn't clear whether they pay union dues.)

Any number of ghoulish justice obstructors were milling around in September and October, including KF volunteers .

Lee never said the name "Dominic Casey".
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493616 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"On recross, prosecutor Frank George asked if he was still “completely sold on the lies your sister told you” in October.
“Yes and no,” Lee said, smiling."
Anyone know what occurred in October that Frank George is talking about?
"Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search in the woods on Suburban Drive sometime prior to October 2008."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/...

“Stand Your Grund”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#493619 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Closest thing to paczki here is Mexican sweet bread, which is like a kaiser roll, dyed a ghastly pink, with enough sugar in it to induce diabetes in a yak. Gross!
If we could figure out a way, I would gladly pay you to ship out some goodies to me! My cousins have all moved to the 'burbs, so they'd have to travel a bit to go to a Polish store. They're not in any hurry to do so. Rotten family!
Where are the poppy seed kolaczki? Where are the khruszchiki?
I'm growing faint now.
<thud>
I made the kolaczki at Christmas, some with walnut and others with pecans. Delicious! As a kid we used to get the lekvar kolaczki and khruszchiki from a Lithuanian bakery in Queens, NY, they were awesome!

killed and eaten"

#493621 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God, send them to ME!!!!!!!
You've no idea how much I miss having a Polish bakery or food store around.
My kingdom for paczki! For kolaczki! Kielbasa! Kiszka!
When the raspberry cheese cake comes through, I'm committing Hara-kiri, lol.

killed and eaten"

#493622 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you post that new Policy yey, LOL??
LOL, not yet. I need to find a frame for it first.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493623 Feb 12, 2013
"Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money."

http://m.wpbf.com/Kid-Finders-President-s-Pas...

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#493624 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about your LAPD badge?
I'm not an officer with LAPD, but I imagine any cop who resigns or is fired has to turn in his/her badge.

Why would you ask this question?

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#493625 Feb 12, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the kolaczki at Christmas, some with walnut and others with pecans. Delicious! As a kid we used to get the lekvar kolaczki and khruszchiki from a Lithuanian bakery in Queens, NY, they were awesome!
Excuse me while I get a napkin to wipe the drool from my mouth.

My mother was an excellent cook & baker. She made it all -- including her own kielbasa. I wish I had her recipe. Of course, those ladies never used recipes. Never tasted better than hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,277,270
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min SpaceBlues 54,556
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr dmtnt 19,081
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 72,668
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Doobie Time 22,489
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Doobie Time 9,507
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 18,259
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages