CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492844 Feb 10, 2013
Scumbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Police corruption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Police corruption is a specific form of police misconduct designed to obtain financial benefits, other personal gain, or career advancement for a police officer or ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_corruption - Cached
More results from en.wikipedia.org »
The Top 5 Most Corrupt Police Officers Of All-Time | Breaking ...
Here is our list of the top 5 most corrupt U.S. police officers ... Joseph Miedzianowski was a Chicago police officer labeled as the most corrupt cop ...
newsone.com/1551885/top-5-corrupt-police-offi... - Cached
» LAPD Whistleblower Targeting Suspected Corrupt Cops for ...
Former LAPD officer ... I would not even file a complaint with the corrupt police dept. as ... Maybe globalists and crooked cops will think twice before ...
www.infowars.com/...corrupt-cops-for-assassin... - Cached
Crooked Cops Police Officers - Image Results
More Crooked Cops Police Officers images »
NSW,Australia police...World's MOST corrupt force ?- CNN iReport
Andrew Phillip Scipione employed an armed robber NSW corrupt "thug" Police Officer Leslie ... bent" NSW CORRUPT COP HERE . A CROSS-dressing police officer was ...
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-924056 - Cached
Crooked Cops in the News: Do Officers Have Too Much Power ...
COMMENTARY | Can we trust the police anymore? Are people who want to be in law enforcement deserving of the power we give them? Certainly not all of them ...
news.yahoo.com/crooked-cops-news-officers-too... ...- Cached
More results from news.yahoo.com »
This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories | Cop Block
Frankie Dellinger, 41, was one of several men, including three other police officers,... This Week’s Corrupt Cops Stories “cop” Lands Helicoptor to Harrass Woman;
www.copblock.org/27402/this-weeks-corrupt-cop... - Cached
Manhunt for Former Cop After 3 Officers Shot | KTLA 5
The search intensified early Thursday after three police officers were shot ... Its about time crooked cops a real punishment for thiere crimes he is just ...
ktla.com/.../07/manhunt-for-former-cop-after-... - Cached
Crooked-Police Cops (Crooked-Officers) on Myspace
Crooked- Police Cops ( Crooked- Officers)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
www.myspace.com/bad-cops
More results from myspace.com »
Ex LA Cop wanted: 2 murders, manifesto cop hit list, exposing ...
Former police officer Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, who's a U.S. Navy reservist,... I said KILL the corrupt cops not just complain about them ...
community.allhiphop.com/discussion/489563/ex-... ...- Cached
Sarasota Police Corruption And Cover-up | Officer Scott ...
This Week’s Corrupt Cops Stories February 9, 2013.... Sheehan V. Gregoire — The Publishing Of Police Officer Info Cannot Be Sanctioned. Brayshaw v.
So I guess we'll throw the other 800,000 cops in the corrupt category as well.

I hope you never need one them.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492845 Feb 10, 2013
Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence wer both MURDERED by Dorner. NEITHER Quan nor Lawrence were COPS, corrupt or otherwise.

You people are scary.
FinishLine

United States

#492846 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let that stop you from glorifying a murderer.
The same could be said about you convicting a person without all the facts.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#492847 Feb 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure starting to sound like another
Darby Shaw "Pelican's Brief" .....
But this time, The Truth Seeker is a US Veteran Honored Soldier!
Have you ever seen one man cause such hysteria other than Bin Laden?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492848 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Negotiations?? What are you talking about? They don't even know where this guy is.
What PEACEFUL SOLUTION? There is no solution to this problem until this man is caught & arrested. The time for a peaceful solution was BEFORE he killed that innocent young couple last week.
No, no one is taking what you say out of context. You are quite clear in your sentiments.
YO Marcemon..

Your SOCIAL MEDIA MOUTHPIECE IS NOT THE AUTHORITY..
Stop behaving like nasty Nancy..shooting your mouth First
and discredit any progress..Death Penaly!
Shh`oot first ask question later..because I say so!!!

Who the hell are you? satan's mouthpiece!
Get a Life., take a few deep breath!
Have you had your coffee yet?

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#492849 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence wer both MURDERED by Dorner. NEITHER Quan nor Lawrence were COPS, corrupt or otherwise.
You people are scary.
The two women in the truck were delivering papers and could have been murdered.

You are a sheeple!
Gloomy Days

United States

#492850 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night you wondered if Dorner set fire to his truck 'to save innocent people'. I don't understand how you made that connection, but why would you say that?
Was he trying to save innocent people when he murdered the young couple, who have nothing to do with this, in cold blood? They were his first victims.
I can't understand your thinking. But then I never could.
Lest you forget these comments are made by she who once posted that if she had found the body of Caylee - Unlike Kronk she would have picked it up and taken it to the PD.

"We Have A Problem Houston"

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#492851 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess we'll throw the other 800,000 cops in the corrupt category as well.
I hope you never need one them.
Apparently, Ronnieperv is so desperate for negative attention and judge-it's, he'll insert himself in any thread. Even monkey's trying to open boxes for bananas learn when there's nothing in it for them faster than this douche.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#492852 Feb 10, 2013
umm der duh scratches head uh its ok for police officers with training to fire on innocent citizens because they were nervous?

wth
Gloomy Days

United States

#492853 Feb 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% Right!...Nice to know someone else did pay
attention to details..
But I have it written in back and white that Patrick was burried with John Kennedy's own Saint-Christopher Medal...
Jacqueline Kennedy had given the St-Christopher Medal to John Kennedy has a gift..I would have to check the book for what anniversary she gave it to him., but I think it was when they were married.
Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy was John Kennedy's second wife.
Did you know that Marcemon?
So, religiously speaking...Roman Catholic John Kennedy and Jacqueline Bouvier's wedding was NOT recognized has
Husband & Wife
and Holy Matrimony by The Roman Catholic Church...
John Kennedy did visit the Pope in Rome...but
No Document ever surfaced from Rome,nor the Kennedy Librairy
that John Kennedy ever succeed having his previous marriage annulled.
So many lies, So many Deceptions , So much Destortions
So many Cover Up...is the American Way..still to this day
A War Zone in the City of Angels....
vs
Christopher Dorner
HONORED HERO SOLDIER Seeking the Truth!
Support our Soldier!
Any Video Cam recording of Christopher Dorner in the
underground garage shooting the victims?
That would be a good start...
Let's hope it's not another Casey Anthony Hearsay Circumstancial
Chloroformed Evidence.. if so..It's Gonna Rock in L A P D...
You need to be careful during your stay in Burbank - it's a small city only 16.4 square miles and the cops are a lot less tolerant than the LAPD.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492854 Feb 10, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> The same could be said about you convicting a person without all the facts.
I guess so! Who was convicted? How is it I convicted him or her? What did I convict him or her of? This hypothetical conviction of mine is the same as glorifying a murderer in what way?

PS. Often you have asked for a link to something I have posted. Usually you leave after I post the link and I'm afraid you have missed it. I realize now how far back you go to reply to a post, so I won't worry about it anymore.

I hope you're enjoying sunny weather too.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492856 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen one man cause such hysteria other than Bin Laden?
John Allen Williams.

killed and eaten"

#492857 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
umm der duh scratches head uh its ok for police officers with training to fire on innocent citizens because they were nervous?
wth
Is there proof of that, or is this just the media reporting lies?

You crack me up.

killed and eaten"

#492859 Feb 10, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, Ronnieperv is so desperate for negative attention and judge-it's, he'll insert himself in any thread. Even monkey's trying to open boxes for bananas learn when there's nothing in it for them faster than this douche.
LOL, I usually run the other way when he posts.

Getting out of a maze is probably out of the question for him as well, lol.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#492860 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The two women in the truck were delivering papers and could have been murdered.
You are a sheeple!
But they weren't. However two INNOCENT PEOPLE were murdered by Dorner. I am appalled by your response to these young, engaged professionals gunned down by a rogue cop, through no fault of their own. Monica's father DEFENDED Dorner. Please don't reply to me in defense of this murderer. I think your view is extremely disturbing..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492861 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Every profession is filled with crooks. Some crooks caused financial ruin for millions. Where are the crusaders to expose those crooks? Plenty of Topix posters have an axe to grind with law enforcement and most authority figures.
What kind of "Butterfly Effect" do you think

"The Casey Anthony Bankcruptcy Brief"
...THE Prosecutorial Misconduct in the Casey Anthony Case
Dr.Phil & Jose Baez next friday!etc,

Law Enforcement vs The Media

The Nancy Grace's Financial Promotion reward only know to themselves of the Prosecution'$ 84 Chloroform $earch for 5 year$?
Ask Florida Taxpayer$!

Kaboom!
Gloomy Days

United States

#492862 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think Dorner is a crusader? He has publicly written that he wants to kill as many cops as possible AND THEIR FAMILIES to pay for what he thinks was done to him.
No one in the military is trained to protect civilians. The military prepares you for battle. Dorner has said he will use all the offensive tactics he learned in the Navy & in police work.
You see this man as a victim, and it boggles the mind.
There are also some people who hail Lee Harvey Oswald as a crusading hero , he was after all a Marine and given an honorable discharge.

Oswald left school at sixteen and the following year joined the U.S. Marines. After basic training Oswald qualified as an Aviation Electronics Operator and in 1957 was posted to the Atsugi Air Base in Japan.

Oh, he too killed a cop.-Lee Harvey Oswald killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit on that sunny afternoon in Dallas in 1963....

He really should be the poster boy for the Killer Lovers on this thread.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492863 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
There are NO WINNERS!
I agree. But he isn't thinking like most people. I don't support anyone being killed. He has clearly fallen off his rocker so expecting him to think rationally probably isn't reasonable. LAPD didn't help things by shooting those women.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#492864 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Is there proof of that, or is this just the media reporting lies?
You crack me up.
LAPD has bought the women a new truck so they have committed to the fact they made a boo boo.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492865 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I wish we had sun!
Well, if the cops are as crooked as this guy believes, looking over their shoulder isn't such a bad thing.
it's so rare I have to take advantage of it. this conversation is interesting so I'm posting when I take a break. I love to be outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,394,607
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 27 min Wondering 877
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr serfs up 1,242
Say What? Jun 22 the circus is in... 1
no rubio! Jun 22 the circus is in ... 1
Sorry State Officials Jun 22 the circus is in ... 1
Vote NO to the NRA!!! Jun 22 the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages