CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492695 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Poutine drove all the snakes out of Canada back in the 80's lol
LOL!I Know I know, He and St.Pat drove them all the way to OH via MI & Chicago.

Too bad he taught them how to wear a variety of hats and post on Topix using proxies.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492697 Feb 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so,so rude...
I DO..care about John Floyd Prosecutorial Misconduct in
the Casey Anthony case...and what he says about Nasty Nancy...
and her bunch of hypocrits --->Their Day in Court will Come Too!
I even sent it to Casey, Mason And Fryer to refresh
their memories...
PSSST, rudeness will get you nowhere...GROW UP!
Just sayin...
So you have Casey's email address?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492699 Feb 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst, nobody gives a flying fck.
WRONG ! Lovely Mother will - She has already stocked up on a massive supply of Peenusbut Sannies & Cake in the bunker.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492700 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Mormon as well? I'm just curious as you use the word "shank" often.
"During her three days on the stand, Arias also claimed that Alexander sometimes belittled her in front of his friends.“He made jokes towards me that were not very nice,” she said.“His friends advised me to stop dating him immediately. He called me a skank in front of his roommate.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...
I have never used the word "shank". EVER.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492701 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
I'm not "traveling".
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492703 Feb 9, 2013
OMG! Charlie is now making a public request for Chris to contact him... Is he looking for his other half ???
Will next seasons show be called 'Three Men' Featuring hop head Charlie and his friend Cop-Killer Chris.????

Bet Daiizeygay girl is very excited - Since in the past she displayed a hot burning passion for Charlie.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492705 Feb 9, 2013
LMAO anything to boost the ratings EH ???

Charlie Sheen's Plea
Christopher Dorner ...
CALL ME!!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/09/christopher-dor...
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492707 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pardon me...it was shankS.
Never used the word "shankS"...EVER.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492708 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I.
I've already arrived at my destination.
Yeah...ok...whatever. Vacationing on Topix.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492709 Feb 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Never used the word "shankS"...EVER.
What the hell is this about?

Oh well, over here it's the shank of the evening.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492713 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I.
OH my Gawd Chortling loudly am I--
You drove all the way to SoCal just to gape at the Scientology
Center yet you would now have us believe you are in PV.

Guffaws- If you really were in Mexico you would not be in PV but would be stalking the decked in feathers Rev in the Mayan Temple.

Give it up Daizeygay - 2 years ago you had the capability to be funny at times. Now- Unfortunately you have become naught but a flunked first year law student buffoon.

“we dem boyz”

Since: Jan 13

Same

#492714 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Friday - February 15, 2013
Casey Anthony's Attorney: What He Wants to Reveal to Dr. Phil
It’s been a year and a half since a Florida jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee — a verdict that stunned many — and Casey Anthony is still making news. Recently, Casey reportedly filed for bankruptcy, and there are reports that she reconciled with her father, George. Dr. Phil sits down with Casey’s former defense attorney, Jose Baez, who discusses his book, Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story. Baez weighs in on the most recent headlines and shares what he says he wants the public to know but couldn’t say during the trial. During opening statements, Baez made claims that George molested Casey when she was a child —a claim George denies. Knowing Casey's history of lying, does Baez stand by his accusation? Or, did he knowingly misdirect the jury? And, Baez says he knows how Caylee really died — hear his theory. Plus, in an exclusive interview, John Bradley, a prosecution witness whom Baez accused of perjuring himself on the stand, speaks out for the first time on television. If you’ve been following one of the most infamous trials in America, don't miss this show.
http://drphil.com/shows/
"Baez weighs in on the most recent headlines." The Jose Baez who appeared on Dr Drew last week said couldn't "weigh in" because Casey had not given him consent to talk about her financial situation.
But this lead in rather interesting -- is it A CLUE?
Casey Anthony's Attorney: What He Wants to Reveal to Dr. Phil
Casey Anthony's former defense attorney, Jose Baez, shares what he says he wants the public to know but couldn’t say during the trial. And, the prosecution witness accused of perjuring himself on the stand, John Bradley, speaks out in an exclusive interview.
When You Are Wrongly Accused
Health
When You Are Wrongly Accused
False accusations and gossip can destroy lives, even if the accused is innocent. If your reputation is under attack, Dr. Phil has advice on taking your power back:
Accept that there is no way you can erase what has happened. Even though the accusations may be unfair and untrue, the situation is real. You need to get out of denial about that in order to deal with it in the here and now.
Watch your catastrophic language. If you keep saying this is "horrible" and your life is "ruined," you add to the stress. Put things in perspective. An innocent child in a burn unit of a hospital is horrible. Perhaps your situation isn't as tragic. Perhaps your life isn't ruined, but just damaged. Change your internal dialogue, and you will feel better.
http://drphil.com/articles/article/217/
Oh course we remember who appeared on the Dr Phil show, who's life was supposed to have been "ruined".
The person in question wasn't wrongly accused! she was wrongly convicted. An innocent child murdered and thrown in a swamp to rot is horrible!!!! Everything she did til and since she killed Caylee is horrible. Fer crissakes! Has the whole world got nuts? She don't need no care for her wounded psyche. She ain't hurtin'.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492715 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really in Chicago?
My homey!
yes ma'am I am!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492716 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't a clue what that twisted sister is blathering about.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#492717 Feb 9, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
OH my Gawd Chortling loudly am I--
You drove all the way to SoCal just to gape at the Scientology
Center yet you would now have us believe you are in PV.
Guffaws- If you really were in Mexico you would not be in PV but would be stalking the decked in feathers Rev in the Mayan Temple.
Give it up Daizeygay - 2 years ago you had the capability to be funny at times. Now- Unfortunately you have become naught but a flunked first year law student buffoon.
roflmao!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492718 Feb 9, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I was in downtown Indianapolis when it hit. The nice mexican maid at the Conrad told me what the siren meant and off to the "chelter" I went. She was right, it did stinko mucho. I went back to my room, poured a stiff drink and took my chances lol.
LOL!

smart move! I hope you were able to see some of indy, parts of it are very nice, some, not so much, just like shytown actually

I live right off the lake, so we bike, hike, boat and run the dog along the lakefront quite a bit.....don't need no steenkin' tornadoes but we rarely have that threat here
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492719 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I.
LMAO - Round the block to pick up more Dark Water and Canned Salsa then back once again only to hide out in your snow covered bunker EH ???

Does your bunker have a hat rack whereby Daizeygay can hang her hat ???

Always make sure she combs down her five strands when she removes her hat - And if by chance she leaves one in her hat say nary a word -Just remain quiet.-And let her continue strutting around under the delusion that she still has 5.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492720 Feb 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't a clue what that twisted sister is blathering about.
ramblersrectum is doing her thinking for her again sg

it was me a few days ago who answered sanka, I think "shanks sank!"..just being silly

wouldn't you know that something silly is the only thing that catches the 'roid's attention?.....span of a gnat

sorry you took the heat on that one sg, but 'twas me

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#492722 Feb 9, 2013
Rambler

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Proxy fail, lol
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#492723 Feb 9, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
when I used it in my reply to sanka it was "thanks".....but doesn't it make you wanna use it all the time, appropriately or not, now that we know it makes her wet herself to the point her uterus is floating up to her throat?

guess I'm just kinda made like that with the idiot savants....just give me a reason to push a button and I'll lay on the damn thing full bore! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,278,085
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,592
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 57 min Rex Spector 19,141
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Doobie Time 13,661
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Doobie Time 2,212
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Doobie Time 18,275
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr Doobie Time 22,503
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages