Orange County deputies investigating shooting near Apopka

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Orange County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a possible fatal shooting in an Apopka neighborhood.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alyssa B

Winter Garden, FL

#27 Jul 24, 2011
Paul wrote:
Ya'll honkies don't know shit about shit!!!! First of all I have friends in that area that are not bad people at all, they just happen to live in a less fortunate community. Drugs, Murder, and robberies happen everywhere in America as you all should know but, it wouldn't have to be like this if the republicans weren't so worried about their bonuses, raises, and messing up the economy by spending money on stupid things like commuter rails or other pointless things. We are in a time of need and people can't jus stop providing for their families because they got laid off!!! Gotta find other ways!!! O yeah! Not to mention we still haven't found Ossama Bin Laden nor any weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION so why the hell are we spending Billions on a pointless ass war?
Please don't refer to all white people as honkies, I understand life is getting real hard for everyone, but please don't group the whole white race as a " honky " or as someone who doesn't understand struggles. We all have to go through struggle. People need to start realizing, its not black or white anymore, even though that's what most rich white folk think, its rich or poor. They can't see it yet, but everyone knows its happening. Rich against the poor, not black or white.
Alyssa B

Winter Garden, FL

#28 Jul 24, 2011
White American and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame is that Lincoln gave them freedom, but it wasn't until another democrate Kennedy taught them what it ment to be free that the world really got all screwed up!! Give it to the damnocrates to mess the world up and bomma is just starting>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Oh shut the hell up you pompous urethra.
Weary of racism

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Oct 3, 2011
White American and proud wrote:
I wrote a lot earlier and it must of gone the way of extinct animals because it didn't show up here. Wait a moment it did show up above. Black on black crime is needed to help those of us who are white start to get a even chance. Any blacks out there that wants to keep shooting other blacks I am more than willing to help supply some rounds so that you can keep killing eachother..
Judging someone doesn't define them. It defines you!
sleepy

San Dimas, CA

#30 Oct 4, 2011
VARRIO CENTRAL IRVINE PROJECT BOYS X3 GANG, UP IN GHETTO ASS IRVINE
sleepy

San Dimas, CA

#31 Oct 4, 2011
IRVINE ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA IS STRAIGHT GHETTO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fruitland Park Is Being Swallowed Up 1 hr the circus is in ... 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 2 hr AWAKE 2,125
batterson conviction 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
Judge Linda Schoonover Witch Hunt 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
morgan & morgan job fair-they are hiring 3 hr the circus is in ... 1
Who Will Morgan and Morgan Hire Next? 21 hr the circus is in ... 1
i know where the wild turkeys are 21 hr the circus is in ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Apopka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••