Orange County deputies investigating ...

Orange County deputies investigating shooting near Apopka

There are 25 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 5, 2009, titled Orange County deputies investigating shooting near Apopka. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Orange County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a possible fatal shooting in an Apopka neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
realist

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2009
black or hispanic?
randal graves

Oviedo, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2009
Bunch of savages in this town!
Niceeeeeeeeee

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2009
I had to drive around this on my way home from work today. Not going to lie, I was a little nervous taking the detour around wheatley elementary. 3:30pm and there were a good number of thug lovins with brownbags in their hands. Nothing new for that area though. Boy, wonder if it was drug related??????

Since: Oct 08

Carrollton, TX

#9 Mar 5, 2009
Now I understand why 2000 sq. feet houses are going for like 130k in that part of town. Too bad :-(
White American and proud

Gainesville, FL

#10 Mar 5, 2009
pudbert_Savannah GA wrote:
"At one point, hundreds of people were in the streets trying to find out what was going on."
Hundreds??
what, did they ALL get off work EARLY???
Yea right,, like any of these ne gro s work..
makes me want to throw up...
This is just another way that maybe the White race might become a race again. We need more stupid black on black shootings to rid the world of more drug dealers and puppy mills. Father's day in certain places is like no show... Keep the shooting on the darker sides of town and I'll even help supply the rounds!!!!!!!!!!
plus you can deal drugs all night long. Job no way..
White American and proud

Gainesville, FL

#11 Mar 5, 2009
I wrote a lot earlier and it must of gone the way of extinct animals because it didn't show up here. Wait a moment it did show up above. Black on black crime is needed to help those of us who are white start to get a even chance. Any blacks out there that wants to keep shooting other blacks I am more than willing to help supply some rounds so that you can keep killing eachother..
White American and proud

Gainesville, FL

#12 Mar 5, 2009
Barrack Obama wrote:
We should enslave them again, Lincoln really messed this world up
The shame is that Lincoln gave them freedom, but it wasn't until another democrate Kennedy taught them what it ment to be free that the world really got all screwed up!! Give it to the damnocrates to mess the world up and bomma is just starting>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Good Ground

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2009
Free Casey now!!!
hmmmm

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2009
The woman heard a shot around 3:00 pm, but didn't think anything about it? Every day occurs arount there, I guess. And 100's flocked around to see what was going on? And nobody saw nuttin'.........
Obammys Mammy

Spring Hill, FL

#15 Mar 5, 2009
Jus be keepins it real yo....now gotta get back to makin more chillrens.
Basic Cable

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2009
We encourage conversation about our stories and hope you will share your thoughts. We do have some rules of the road: no comments that are obscene, sexual in nature, racist or otherwise inappropriate. If you post such comments, we will remove them.
-- Orlando Sentinel
Paul

Plano, TX

#18 Mar 6, 2009
Ya'll honkies don't know shit about shit!!!! First of all I have friends in that area that are not bad people at all, they just happen to live in a less fortunate community. Drugs, Murder, and robberies happen everywhere in America as you all should know but, it wouldn't have to be like this if the republicans weren't so worried about their bonuses, raises, and messing up the economy by spending money on stupid things like commuter rails or other pointless things. We are in a time of need and people can't jus stop providing for their families because they got laid off!!! Gotta find other ways!!! O yeah! Not to mention we still haven't found Ossama Bin Laden nor any weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION so why the hell are we spending Billions on a pointless ass war?
Barrack Obama

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2009
Paul wrote:
Ya'll honkies don't know **** about ****!!!! First of all I have friends in that area that are not bad people at all, they just happen to live in a less fortunate community. Drugs, Murder, and robberies happen everywhere in America as you all should know but, it wouldn't have to be like this if the republicans weren't so worried about their bonuses, raises, and messing up the economy by spending money on stupid things like commuter rails or other pointless things. We are in a time of need and people can't jus stop providing for their families because they got laid off!!! Gotta find other ways!!! O yeah! Not to mention we still haven't found Ossama Bin Laden nor any weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION so why the hell are we spending Billions on a pointless **** war?
We know a lot more than you could ever realize. Blacks are still underevolved. It's nature. 200 some years ago we loaded your ancestors up on a boat and brought you into a civilized world. In a thousand years, blacks will quit acting like apes and evolve and act like the white man.
In Africa right now, there are blacks living in mud huts, running around naked, breeding like rabbits and starving to death.
If you dropped any white man out there, they would walk to where there is food, but the jungle bunnies aren't smart enough to do this, they starve.
Barrack Obama

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2009
White American and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame is that Lincoln gave them freedom, but it wasn't until another democrate Kennedy taught them what it ment to be free that the world really got all screwed up!! Give it to the damnocrates to mess the world up and bomma is just starting>>>>> >>>>>>> >
good point
hmmmm

United States

#21 Mar 6, 2009
As my hubby has always said "We should of picked our OWN COTTON"! And he's from Alabama, and DID! Not his own cotton, but did so for neighbors, family or friends......$4.00 for 100 lbs.! And he's a very successful business man, today.
pudbert_Savannah GA

Vandiver, AL

#22 Mar 6, 2009
Why don't they just ask the HUNDREDS of people milling around during the WORK DAY holding their brown bag of hooch??
pudbert_Savannah GA

Vandiver, AL

#23 Mar 6, 2009
Paul wrote:
Ya'll honkies don't know **** about ****!!!! First of all I have friends in that area that are not bad people at all, they just happen to live in a less fortunate community. Drugs, Murder, and robberies happen everywhere in America as you all should know but, it wouldn't have to be like this if the republicans weren't so worried about their bonuses, raises, and messing up the economy by spending money on stupid things like commuter rails or other pointless things. We are in a time of need and people can't jus stop providing for their families because they got laid off!!! Gotta find other ways!!! O yeah! Not to mention we still haven't found Ossama Bin Laden nor any weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION so why the hell are we spending Billions on a pointless **** war?
Paul, shave the FRO man, and drink a big cup of ACCOUNTABILITY for a change.

And take your MEDS fast.
apopka

Melbourne Beach, FL

#24 Oct 13, 2010
IF YOU AINT THUGGIN U DONT UNDERSTAND A THUG LIFE!!!
WATCH WHO YOU DATE CAUSE IT CAN GET HECKED!!!
THESE GIRLS AINT EVERYTHING THEY PROCLAIM TO BE...R.I.P JACOB...AN YALL HONKIES KILL YALL FAMILY WHEN YALL GET BROKE WE DEAL WITH IT AT LEAST WE STILL GOT OUR PRIDE WE AINT NEVER HAD SHIT AN YALL STILL HATE AN ENVY US...SIGNIN OFF BLACK POWER!!!FUCKIN HONKIES
Alyssa B

Winter Garden, FL

#25 Jul 24, 2011
Every single one of you racists are a disgrace to society, and mankind. Every single one of you were born with the power to see color, and hate to a certain color, so every single one of you are deformed mentally, I feel very bad for you. I'm sorry you can't see that color, of variations, is beautiful. Whether you're white, black, hispanic, native american, asian, what ever, you're beautiful because you were made in God's image. and if you're one to talk down about that, that's something that's gonna be weighing down on you when you find out your fate. To any one who has ever been hated on, please don't let it get to you, it'll just create more violence like what's going on now, the white ones don't see it, but you know exactly how it goes, and I'm white, and not racist, so I can see it as clear as day. It goes like this: they make a comment online, never something that would be said directly in front of a person of color, and you retaliate to it online, but in reality, you just want to know who the heck it is, and you get angry from it. Once you get angry, they don't have to say or DO anything, because they already got what the wanted. Your response. Just ignore it. Let racism burn over and die, like all the racists are doing. Soon it will be a colorful world, with or without the support of selfish narcissistic whites. There's enough good white people to make a mixed population =).By the way, don't try to reply to me, because I can't let you win the inner battle either. God bless, and I am glad that justice will be served. There was also a shooting in apopka, teenagers lives, of all color, were all put on the line. You see, when you're faced with a bullet, skin color doesn't matter. We all bleed red, and die blue.
Alyssa B

Winter Garden, FL

#26 Jul 24, 2011
apopka wrote:
IF YOU AINT THUGGIN U DONT UNDERSTAND A THUG LIFE!!!
WATCH WHO YOU DATE CAUSE IT CAN GET HECKED!!!
THESE GIRLS AINT EVERYTHING THEY PROCLAIM TO BE...R.I.P JACOB...AN YALL HONKIES KILL YALL FAMILY WHEN YALL GET BROKE WE DEAL WITH IT AT LEAST WE STILL GOT OUR PRIDE WE AINT NEVER HAD SHIT AN YALL STILL HATE AN ENVY US...SIGNIN OFF BLACK POWER!!!FUCKIN HONKIES
Sweetheart, I understand what you're going through is hard, but please don't add to the stereotype.. We all lose people, and we all go through heartbreak and heartache. Its hard, but we have all been through it. I'm sorry for your loss, just remember to keep your family and loved ones close. They are what really matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min bob53 1,563,162
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 17 min Joi C 19,633
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 23 min Joi C 12,989
two words (Jul '10) 36 min Princess Hey 28,145
One Word (Jul '10) 39 min Princess Hey 2,525
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 42 min Princess Hey 655
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 59 min whocares1945 766

Apopka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages