CFTC Charges TIRN & David Merrick with Fraud and Misappropriation

Oct 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Francesc's Weblog

CFTC Charges Florida Resident and His Panamanian Corporation with Fraud and Misappropriation At least $16.4 million in customer funds solicited by making false statements, with more than $2 million misappropriated for personal use.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2011
Perla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Does anyone knows was going to happen with the money invested in mytirn. Who will respond or just think your money has been lost.
isa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

your money is in David Merricks pocket, so Don't expect any returns, only if you have a check copy going to the name of the person that introduce you to TIRN. Personal name means involement. only way to get money back... Civil suit.
the inside man

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Judged:

David merrick wasn't alone. The whole scam was created by Japheth paramanandam and his fellows aziel perez. After tiring they moved on to pmreturns and now running another scam in europe. Japheth and his wife have plead innocence because authorities have no proof.
james

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Judged:

the whole sacm was done by David and him alone and he took all the money including a guy by the name of Manny.
James pister
Lamb

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

It was David who was the Main culprit and Japheth was only a software progammer and hence i want 2 go after David and Manny who have pocketed all the money.it's no point in going after Japheth who is only a software progammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Apopka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Apopka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••