Dr. Chukwuemeka Exposes Paula White's...

Dr. Chukwuemeka Exposes Paula White's Schemes to NDCC

Posted in the Apopka Forum

atoast2wealth

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2011
I cannot express in words how hurtful and disappointing it is to hear that Paula White may become the new Senior Pastor of the New Destiny Christian Center in Orlando since the passing of my spiritual son in the Gospel, Dr. Zachery Tims, Jr. Upon hearing of this I sent a text message to Paula White asking her reasons for lying to the church on Sunday, August 21, the day after burying Pastor Zach. My heart aches.

http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2011/12/20/dr-ch...
Yolanda

Winter Garden, FL

#2 Jan 2, 2012
A man of wisdom, speaks little and listens much. You would be wise to honor God 's annointed. For it is He who places Kings to rule over Kingdoms. Pray for the Reverend Paula White and honor God.
atoast2wealth wrote:
I cannot express in words how hurtful and disappointing it is to hear that Paula White may become the new Senior Pastor of the New Destiny Christian Center in Orlando since the passing of my spiritual son in the Gospel, Dr. Zachery Tims, Jr. Upon hearing of this I sent a text message to Paula White asking her reasons for lying to the church on Sunday, August 21, the day after burying Pastor Zach. My heart aches.
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2011/12/20/dr-ch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,235,964
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min HELL ON EARTH 498,803
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr red and right 53,577
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 6 hr Cheyenne Autumn 11
The alphabet (Jun '06) 7 hr Doug77 1,361
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Doug77 12,609
The new Sam's Club being built 10 hr Joy 2
More from around the web

Apopka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]