Cops: Woman faked pain-pill prescript...

Cops: Woman faked pain-pill prescriptions

There are 26 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 24, 2007, titled Cops: Woman faked pain-pill prescriptions. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An Apopka woman is accused of practicing medicine without a license and writing prescriptions for thousands of pills to herself and her mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Blast from the past

Tampa, FL

#21 Aug 6, 2007
Say what you want but Dr Dube needs to be responsible for hiring someone without a license and for having her staff write Rx's at checkout I can't tell you how many of those were written wrong. It is what it is... You sound frustrated and very vested in her. Easy way out is her thing. Have a great day and if this is any evidence of the kind of clientele Dube has I'm glad I found another great Dr.
sick and tired

Lake Mary, FL

#22 Aug 7, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If Dr. Dube is so great, why did she hire another physician without cross-checking references, licensure, etc. It is ILLEGAL to practice medicine without a license even if she is an MD, she must still be licensed in FL, which anyone with a computer can find out on myflorida.com . To make things worse, she allowed her to stay on when she did find out she was unlicensed--she should have immediately been terminated. This does not speak will for Dr. Dube. How could she NOT have known she wasn't seeing patients alone? This all sounds very fishy.
The only thing "fishy" about this is the smell of your breath hitting you back in the face when you open your mouth to make such absurd and ridiculous comments without knowing the truth of the events that occured.
sick and tired

Lake Mary, FL

#23 Aug 7, 2007
A Blast from the past wrote:
Say what you want but Dr Dube needs to be responsible for hiring someone without a license and for having her staff write Rx's at checkout I can't tell you how many of those were written wrong. It is what it is... You sound frustrated and very vested in her. Easy way out is her thing. Have a great day and if this is any evidence of the kind of clientele Dube has I'm glad I found another great Dr.
Most veterinarians can take care of the biggest horse's asses out there. It sounds like you have found a great vet!

Don't suppose to know anything about me as you don't. You sound, and it is obvious by your lack of education displayed in your blogs, to be very uninformed and uneducated. The truth is obviously something very difficult for you to handle. If you had an intimate knowledge of the occurances, you wouldn't post your stupidity on topix. Ignorance is a very ugly color on you.
A Blast from the past

Tampa, FL

#24 Aug 7, 2007
sick and tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Most veterinarians can take care of the biggest horse's asses out there. It sounds like you have found a great vet!
Don't suppose to know anything about me as you don't. You sound, and it is obvious by your lack of education displayed in your blogs, to be very uninformed and uneducated. The truth is obviously something very difficult for you to handle. If you had an intimate knowledge of the occurances, you wouldn't post your stupidity on topix. Ignorance is a very ugly color on you.
You are so very sick and very tired with your comments. Your blogs have nothing to do with Dr Dube hiring a PA with a suspended license. The end!! Go be uptight with someone else.:oP
sick and tired

Lake Mary, FL

#25 Aug 13, 2007
A Blast from the past wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so very sick and very tired with your comments. Your blogs have nothing to do with Dr Dube hiring a PA with a suspended license. The end!! Go be uptight with someone else.:oP
She wasn't a P.A. dumb dumb. See, you don't have the facts so shut your pie hole. When you think you can add some substance to this blog, let me know. Until then, I am sick and tired of your ignorance. The end...
BarbaraS

United States

#26 Apr 19, 2013
I recently went to see doctor today and she was one of the best positions I have ever seen! I highly recommend her to anyone. great doctors don't come along very often and she is one of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apopka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 1,743,742
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 32 min Murphey_Law 516,964
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,706
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr The Peoples Media 3,137
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 21 hr lisa 25,646
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) Wed Dont send your ki... 101
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Maverick 808 74,076

Apopka Jobs

Personal Finance

Apopka Mortgages