I Have No Life
Old Grampa

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 26, 2012
I play little word games all day. Really. I mean it .
Old Grampa

Raleigh, NC

#2 Feb 26, 2012
I was never able to please a woman or have a child.

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#3 Feb 26, 2012
Vomit child what is your problem?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Grampa, you have to get out there and make a life. Go to church. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or the Salvation Army. Volunteer for a political campaign for a local candidate running for office.

Sitting at home alone will not change your situation. You have to run out and embrace life. Believe me, it will hug you back.
Hey

Sikeston, MO

#5 Feb 26, 2012
you sound pityfull.are you telling the truth or just want to talk??
You are stupid

Clearwater, FL

#7 Jul 3, 2012
The Real amraann wrote:
Join JQ
Why would we want to go to your stupid forum that's censored when we can speak our mind here. You and your socks are just spamming the menu with dumb crap. Take it back to you Justice Quest. It's retty pitiful when you have to beg for members on another forum. What a dipsh*t.

Since: Sep 08

Where The Heart Is

#8 Jul 3, 2012
zazz wrote:
Grampa, you have to get out there and make a life. Go to church. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or the Salvation Army. Volunteer for a political campaign for a local candidate running for office.
Sitting at home alone will not change your situation. You have to run out and embrace life. Believe me, it will hug you back.
ITA Make videos for Youtube or have your Mom be a "sorce"
Seriously find meaning in your life. jmo
JCR

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2012
me either
You are stupid

Clearwater, FL

#11 Jul 4, 2012
The Real Amraann wrote:
<quoted text> Listen up you fking moron. The reason I have MY own forum is to prevent your type from belonging.
When bafoon types attempt to post we need censorship. If I ever get to moderate Topix YOU will be banned.
Go cut your toenails or something.
Sure you will. Now go count your sock puppets and proxies. I haven't said one thing that needs to be banned except express my opinion. If you can't handle dealing with others, I suggest you go back to your own forum where you can compliment and agrue with yourself.
You are stupid

Clearwater, FL

#13 Jul 4, 2012
Who you are, hmmmm...the president and only member if your fan club? You own a forum, well I own the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and I'm Joan of Arc. What a fruit loop . Nobody cares here.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Amraann wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you come join jus dear? Come to Justice Quest, post with us. We play lots of games. You won't be able to please us, but come on. Oh, let us know if we can help.
River, roll out the JQ Welcome Mat.(Just do it, make the old fart feel good, I need all the numbers I can get.)(Jeana expedite registration before he dies.)
Stop shilling for Justice Quest already. What, are you ad based and need hits to get paid? One more bald faced mention and I'll start a 'Boycott Justice Quest' thread. I heard when you click on it, a virus worms it's way into your computer. I would advise everyone not to go there.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16 Jul 5, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop shilling for Justice Quest already. What, are you ad based and need hits to get paid? One more bald faced mention and I'll start a 'Boycott Justice Quest' thread. I heard when you click on it, a virus worms it's way into your computer. I would advise everyone not to go there.
The gomer doesn't need anybody else, she's a one woman forum with all those sock puppets. But I like the idea of that thread.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Jeana wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU
You wouldn't be welcome.
That's like not inviting me and my Topix friends to a turd eating party. Oh, and BTW, if I felt like trolling your stupid a22ed site, there's nothing you could do to stop me.

Justice Quest- it sounds like a retarded Japanese anime cartoon.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 5, 2012
Stacey wrote:
Darwin--you don't know the first thing about posting.
You need to brush up on your skills on a censored forum. A forum that can modify your posts. It is called editing.
After a few years you may be competent enough to go it alone.
Have you checked out JQ U?
If posting comments on a message board is some kind of skilled labor to you, then you are most definitely brain damaged.

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#22 Jul 5, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
If posting comments on a message board is some kind of skilled labor to you, then you are most definitely brain damaged.
Hey D, looks like somebody got ban hammered. LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#23 Jul 6, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey D, looks like somebody got ban hammered. LOLOLOLOL
You mean the self-proclaimed 'moderator' of another site? I lost track of all of it's names, so I'm just going to refer to it as douchebag from now on.

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#25 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the self-proclaimed 'moderator' of another site? I lost track of all of it's names, so I'm just going to refer to it as douchebag from now on.
I was calling it STFU because it used that in every other sentence.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 6, 2012
I hope it's still reading our comments. Hey STFU, you are a moron. Moderator my azz...

Can you imagine commenting on a message board where a 'moderator' has the mind of Forrest Gump?

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#29 Jul 6, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
I hope it's still reading our comments. Hey STFU, you are a moron. Moderator my azz...
Can you imagine commenting on a message board where a 'moderator' has the mind of Forrest Gump?
Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. Now, STFU.

Location hidden

#31 Jul 6, 2012
STFU wouldn't be allowed at MY BBQ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apoparka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min My New Alias RULES 1,420,541
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Actual Science 61,093
loan shark (Dec '11) 2 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,176
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 15 hr Road Runner 65
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,693

Apoparka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apoparka Mortgages