Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#31096 Aug 12, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's why you're out of your depth in politics - because you make your conclusions from rightwing propaganda rather than the facts.
I point out the objective, verifiable, historical facts to you, but you find a reason to disregard them in favor of your ideology. It is not supported by history or the facts, but you can't be persuaded to rethink what you believe. THAT'S what makes you out of your depth here - your utter incapacity to be self-reflective or reason logically.
In the dining thread I did see that you aren't in idiot ... when it comes to food and beer. But when it comes to politics, you consistently demonstrate that you aren't logical or reasonable.
I tried to point you to objective, empirical facts that contradict the myths that you believe, but you won't even read them. You just dismiss them as "liberal." You do that to protect your ideology - which isn't supported by the facts. You avoid facts that will conflict with your pre-conceived beliefs. That isn't intelligent. That isn't well-informed.
That's why you should stick to what you know about and leave the political discussion to people who CAN draw logical conclusions from the objective evidence instead of emotional reactionism.
I could say the very same thing about you, all I need to do is replace rightwing with leftwing and there's Dan!

You are wrong in calling me rightwing. I do not agree with a lot of republican issues..A LOT.

I oppose hunting and I am an advocate for animals. I am to the left when it comes to animal rights.

I oppose assault weapons in the hands of citizens. There is no need for them. I'm okay with guns for protection.

There are other issues where I differ from republicans.

I would probably refer to myself as an Independent rather then a republican.

Penna is strange in they don't permit Independents vote in the primary elections, otherwise I would be a registered Independent.

So you see you had me all wrong. I think you label people rightwing if they disagree with you.
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#31097 Aug 12, 2012
jose menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, you missed her point completely.
In fact, nobody can really get her point. Marisa is on a much higher intellectual plane than other mortals here but she, in her wonderful benevolence, will be happy to correct you on those points.
Mindless drone #1
What's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings?
jose menendez

Arlington, VA

#31098 Aug 12, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you started it by calling Ayn Rand that Russian, when she is not Russian.
I could be like you and say that Mexican. Sounds stupid doesn't it? You did the same thing with Ayn Rand.
All I pointed out to you was to get the spelling of someone's name correct and their nationality. You insult her and can't even spell her name and you called her a Russsian, so obviously you knew nothing about her otherwise you would have known the correct spelling and that she's American.
Ok I'm going to teach you something about Democrats that you're not aware of ok....
I was wrong for call Ayn Rand a Russian writer I was mis-informed (even though I never watch Fox News ever).
So there myth busted Democrats (yes, I'm a proud member of the Democratic political party of the United States) never admit when they're wrong. I saw it posted on here and and I didn't say it in a derogatory tone even though it may have been in error. So, there you have it. By the way plenty of good Democrats have died in wars and were entited to have our opinions without being demonized.
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31099 Aug 12, 2012
Before Obama had even lifted a finger, the CBO was already projecting that the federal deficit would rise to $1.2 trillion in fiscal 2009. The government actually spent less money in 2009 than it was projected to, but the deficit expanded to $1.4 trillion because revenue from taxes fell much further than expected, due to the weak economy and the emergency tax cuts that were part of the stimulus bill.

The projected deficit for the 2010-13 period has grown from an expected $1.7 trillion in January 2009 to $4.4 trillion today. Lower-than-forecast revenue accounts for 73% of the $2.7 trillion increase in the expected deficit. Thatís assuming that the Bush and Obama tax cuts are repealed completely.

When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBOís January 2009 budget outlook.

Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the childrenís health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.

If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.

After adjusting for inflation, spending under Obama is falling at a 1.4% annual pace ó the first decline in real spending since the early 1970s, when Richard Nixon was retreating from the quagmire in Vietnam.

In per capita terms, real spending will drop by nearly 5% from $11,450 per person in 2009 to $10,900 in 2013 (measured in 2009 dollars).

By the way, real government spending rose 12.3% a year in Hooverís four years. Now there was a guy who knew how to attack a depression by spending government money!

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-05-22/co...
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31100 Aug 12, 2012
Before Obama had even lifted a finger, the CBO was already projecting that the federal deficit would rise to $1.2 trillion in fiscal 2009. The government actually spent less money in 2009 than it was projected to, but the deficit expanded to $1.4 trillion because revenue from taxes fell much further than expected, due to the weak economy and the emergency tax cuts that were part of the stimulus bill.

The projected deficit for the 2010-13 period has grown from an expected $1.7 trillion in January 2009 to $4.4 trillion today. Lower-than-forecast revenue accounts for 73% of the $2.7 trillion increase in the expected deficit. Thatís assuming that the Bush and Obama tax cuts are repealed completely.

When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBOís January 2009 budget outlook.

Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the childrenís health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.

If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.

After adjusting for inflation, spending under Obama is falling at a 1.4% annual pace ó the first decline in real spending since the early 1970s, when Richard Nixon was retreating from the quagmire in Vietnam.

In per capita terms, real spending will drop by nearly 5% from $11,450 per person in 2009 to $10,900 in 2013 (measured in 2009 dollars).

By the way, real government spending rose 12.3% a year in Hooverís four years. Now there was a guy who knew how to attack a depression by spending government money!
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31101 Aug 12, 2012
http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-05-22/co...

Obama spend less than the other 8 Presidents before him..
jose menendez

Arlington, VA

#31102 Aug 12, 2012
President Obama 2012. -yeah baby
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31103 Aug 12, 2012
Says Mitt Romney is wrong to claim that spending under Obama has "accelerated at a pace without precedent in recent history," because it's actually risen "slower than at any time in nearly 60 years."

Viral Facebook post says Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president.

LQQK HERE

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31104 Aug 12, 2012
Meanwhile, we wouldíve given a True rating to the Facebook claim that Romney is wrong to say that spending under Obama has "accelerated at a pace without precedent in recent history." Even using the higher of the alternative measurements, at seven presidents had a higher average annual increases in spending. That balances out to our final rating of Mostly True.

Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31105 Aug 12, 2012
So who spend more? Bush or Obama?
Actually Obama spending is lower than the last 7 Presidents.I know it's all made up,,,,it's a liberal website, it's not true, its all lies !! "WAH" "WAHHH".....its a conspiracy....no way can this be true!!

LQQK HERE to find out!

Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31106 Aug 12, 2012
So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.

Here are the results using inflation-adjusted figures:

President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year

Johnson 1964 1969 6.3
George W. Bush 2001 2009 5.9
Kennedy 1961 1964 4.7
Carter 1977 1981 4.2
Nixon 1969 1975 3.0
Reagan 1981 1989 2.7
George H.W. Bush 1989 1993 1.8
Clinton 1993 2001 1.5
Obama 2009 2013 -0.1
Eisenhower 1953 1961 -0.5

So, using inflation-adjusted dollars, Obama had the second-lowest increase -- in fact, he actually presided over a decrease once inflation is taken into account.

Bottom line: The Facebook postís claim that government spending under Obama is "slower than at any time in nearly 60 years" is very close to accurate.
Marvelous Marvvin

Carlisle, PA

#31107 Aug 12, 2012
how about that boxing today WOWEE!

Did you see it?

LOOOKKKEEEE HERE bOXING RULES

yeAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Marvelous Marvvin

Carlisle, PA

#31108 Aug 12, 2012
sugar ray rules
ali rules
gorilla from manilla rules
george rules
ken norton rules
roberto duran rules
flloyd paterson rules
jake lamotta rules

rocky balboa rules
Romeny Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#31109 Aug 12, 2012
So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.

Here are the results using inflation-adjusted figures:

President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year

Johnson 1964- 1969- 6.3
George W. Bush 2001- 2009- 5.9
Kennedy 1961- 1964- 4.7
Carter 1977- 1981- 4.2
Nixon 1969- 1975- 3.0
Reagan 1981- 1989- 2.7
George H.W. Bush 1989- 1993 1.8
Clinton 1993- 2001- 1.5
Obama 2009- 2013 -0.1
Eisenhower 1953- 1961 -0.5

So, using inflation-adjusted dollars, Obama had the second-lowest increase -- in fact, he actually presided over a decrease once inflation is taken into account.

Bottom line: The Facebook postís claim that government spending under Obama is "slower than at any time in nearly 60 years" is very close to accurate.

I see no cooment from the right wingnuts........LOL!
Marvelous Marvvin

Carlisle, PA

#31111 Aug 12, 2012
i love boxing
yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Marvelous Marvvin

Carlisle, PA

#31112 Aug 12, 2012
Olmpic boxing i love it do you

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!
Marvelous Marvvin

Carlisle, PA

#31113 Aug 12, 2012
LQQK here

boxing iss awesome
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#31114 Aug 12, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>I could say the very same thing about you, all I need to do is replace rightwing with leftwing and there's Dan!
You are wrong in calling me rightwing. I do not agree with a lot of republican issues..A LOT.
I oppose hunting and I am an advocate for animals. I am to the left when it comes to animal rights.
I oppose assault weapons in the hands of citizens. There is no need for them. I'm okay with guns for protection.
There are other issues where I differ from republicans.
I would probably refer to myself as an Independent rather then a republican.
Penna is strange in they don't permit Independents vote in the primary elections, otherwise I would be a registered Independent.
So you see you had me all wrong. I think you label people rightwing if they disagree with you.
Here's the difference between you and me on political issues - I can support my opinions with facts and you can't.

Additionally, I can refute the basis of your opinions with facts and proof.

You believe objectively false things. I've proven it repeatedly, but you ignore the proof because you prefer your rightwing political ideology over the truth and facts.

No matter how you "prefer" to label yourself - you are a rightwinger. Two minor opinions don't change that.

BTW - I remember Julia or Lauren expressing the same opinions as proof that they were at variance with the GOP. Interesting that you would deny being them. Almost like you were LYING.

Seriously, go back to the dining thread. You don't make yourself look like a jackass there.
jose menendez

Arlington, VA

#31115 Aug 12, 2012
paid for by the super-pac "People for Safe Fracking".

They can all get fracked as far as I'm concerned .
jose menendez

Arlington, VA

#31116 Aug 12, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you say I'm out of my depth with politics is because I don't agree with you.
I get the feeling that from what you read in the dining thread you came to the conclusion I'm not an idiot, I'm actually a rather intelligent, well informed person. You're just ticked I don't think like you.
If you want to criticize anyone, go after that low classed loon from West Mifflin. All he does is make liberals look like crude, foul mouthed, hate filled clueless fools.
And by the way.. state or federal government..makes no difference. State democrats are just as clueless as federal democrats!
Hmmmm, so you feel the need to to tell people that your not an idiot but an intellegent and well informed person. I can see your intellegent and well informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apollo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone noticing any STRANGE LIGHTS/flying OBJEC... (Oct '09) Fri guano 34
Leechburg police chief who lost arm is charged ... Jan '18 USA 1
Vandergrift Music Thread (Apr '15) Dec '17 Musikologist 5
Farming Dec '17 Farmer John KY 1
TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. BirthRec... (Aug '15) Nov '17 LoveMyKing 2
News Lyle Hall DeVilling (Dec '07) Jun '17 D Johnson 2
Clean up in North Apollo (Apr '17) Apr '17 Nieghbor14 1

Apollo Jobs

Personal Finance

Apollo Mortgages