Mom leaves three toddlers alone to go...

Mom leaves three toddlers alone to go shopping

There are 23 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Mom leaves three toddlers alone to go shopping. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

A 26-year-old Hillsborough County mother of three is accused of leaving her small children alone because she wanted to go shopping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red

Valrico, FL

#22 Jun 14, 2008
I agree that it sounds like mental health issues are at play.

I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I can't imagine leaving them alone for 6 hours. Jeez, I can't leave the 4 year old alone for 2 minutes to check the mail or pee in peace, without her getting into God only knows what!

From the sound of it, there's a mental issue going on. Normal, mentally sound people don't rationalize going shopping for 6 hours with 3 small children at home alone as "ok".
babygurl iowa

United States

#23 Jun 24, 2008
ok who the hell cares if the kids were dressed or not my kids run around half naked most of the time who cares where she went and who cares about her bail the point is she LEFT her kids alone for hours with NO FOOD NOTHING TO DRINK AND NO ONE TO take care of them help them or love them you all get caught up on why and where she was and o they were naked and BLAM they didnt have food or water or A MOTHER THINK ABOUT THAT

Since: Dec 08

London, KY

#24 Dec 23, 2008
what kind of mother leaves their toddlers alone for 6 hours what kind of mother is she

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apollo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is Wesley merkel (Jan '13) Sun Grady 4
Fatal Shooting Shadow Run/ Riverview? (Mar '09) Jul 21 Back Atcha Vi 1,476
Stop calling animal control on me Jul 6 Remember the Alamo 3
News Phony cop stop lands Palmetto man in jail (Sep '13) Jul 5 diversity audit 14
News Gannon University's Ruskin Campus Adds Programs Jul 5 diversity audit 1
News Florida 28 mins ago 12:53 p.m.Anti-gay proteste... Jun '17 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 19
R_e Jun '17 Deeznut 2

Apollo Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apollo Beach Mortgages