HCC seeks donations for Apollo Beach burn victim

There are 2 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Nov 20, 2009, titled HCC seeks donations for Apollo Beach burn victim. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

An Apollo Beach woman who was severely burned during what authorities say was a domestic dispute is getting help from her college classmates and co-workers. Hillsborough Community College's Southshore campus at 551 24th St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

D E W

Trenton, NJ

#1 Dec 3, 2009
thiz iz mi uncle nd he did that 4 a reason u dont know wat she said 2 him so leave mi uncle alone!!!!!!!!! he iz a wonderful ma nd every thing they said about him waz a story they told u hiz wrong age nd they didnt tell u that she said that she waz goin 2 take hiz house nd he said no because that iz hiz other childern house 2 nd i think that hiz wife or should i say ex wife waz planin the whole thing but mi uncle didnt go 2 jail nd im so happy thank u juge u waz the only person who understand.

“Welcome to Subway!”

Since: Dec 09

Lithia, FL

#2 Dec 16, 2009
so she was a raging bitch, and that justifies BURNING her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apollo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car burglars target subdivisions near U.S. 301 (Mar '08) Apr 30 OneWhoKnows 26
Debate: Immigration - Gibsonton, FL (May '10) Apr 29 just me 6
Chevron Apr 23 gonedude 1
New construction? (Apr '14) Apr 22 anon 38
News Helicopter lands on US Capitol grounds, pilot i... Apr 21 theycantwecan 3
Debate: Nuclear Power - Apollo Beach, FL (Mar '11) Apr 16 Judy swift 6
jet mobile home park (Jul '09) Apr 10 FUsob 69
More from around the web

Apollo Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]