Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1259 Sep 20, 2012
Jaes wrote:
I would have to move to Alabama what was it Hank William Jr. sait about Ga NY and hell.
Jaes, please answer the question, Do you like the idea that Romney only thinks of his select group rather than the entire populous?.

I'm trying to give Pam Bondi a heads up that may benefit children's welfare, and health today is a huge issue and your simply ripping me.

I don't quite understand that, Are all Republicans that selfish?

I suggest you remain where you are but start thinking about you fellow man, not just looking out for number 1% all the time.

These government programs benefit an enormous amount of disadvantaged people. Disadvantaged NOT Privileged like all too many Republicans think they are. As that Football Coach stated, "they are not who they think they are"

Dems are looking out for at least 99%

PS:At least GA and N.Y. are trying to make it less like hell.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1261 Sep 20, 2012
Jaes wrote:
I am (VET) and don't give a crap about Romney, O Bama,or Bondi. I don't support the deorat republan government in any way.
1.Thanks for serving.

2.I think you should vote Democrat

3.I run into quite a few Semper Fi's in Forsyte Park, downtown Savannah, quite a few live in the homeless shelter. Many depend on those government benefits. There Vet benefits are very little.

4.At least there trying, they sell bottled water for a few pennies mark up.

5.I always enjoy talking to all of them.

Stay well and avoid all those useless excessively packaged sugar and alcohol drinks. Do your noggin a favor, no sugar, no alcohol, plenty of Omega 3's. Take some Extra Virgin Olive oil daily as well.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1263 Sep 20, 2012
Jaes wrote:
(VET)is my polical party it stands for Veteran Party of America. I do not support the democrat republican government in any way. The democrat republican government has destroyed America. It's time to take a stand against the democrat republican government stop being part of. Join America the land of the free and the brave stop supporting the democrat republican government.
Jaes, I think we all have to work within the frame work of the Constitution, everyone going there separate ways, it then becomes

NO LONGER United we stand, but Un-united we fall.

I'll support anyone who supports the welfare of it's people no matter whose party they represent.

I am also opposed to all these fat food joints who seem to me can't make the meals large enough!! Obesity is at 75% and health care is on the table, I would limit the size of the meals for awhile.

I am opposed to all Pills legal and illegal.

What ever you do, if your ever in Coral Springs, please do not eat at Wings Plus on sample rd, they should change the name to "Little Hitlers". STAY WELL>
TURKEY

Pinellas Park, FL

#1264 Sep 20, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I am opposed to all ...
SAID A LITTLE SIMPLER THAN YOUR LONG WHINE.........
TURKEY

Pinellas Park, FL

#1266 Sep 20, 2012
TURKEY wrote:
<quoted text>
the ratings given my post are really 'at most' a 'toast'
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1267 Sep 21, 2012
TURKEY wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to read more of my whining, please go to my facebook

page "Frank Sonny Jerry" and get yourself educated. It's men like me to be found. The way I see it, your on a path straight to hell, you and your kind do not have a conscience, which is very very sad.

I hope you get it straight before the 11th hour, for many the 11th hour is too late.

If I were you, I also recommend not eating at Wings Plus on Sample Rd. Anyway you look at it, the food is not healthy.
TURKEY

Pinellas Park, FL

#1268 Sep 21, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to read more of my whining, please go to ...
gee your sweet!
time wasted..........
ordered

Pinellas Park, FL

#1269 Sep 21, 2012
F M J

get lost
Speak The Truth

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1270 Sep 21, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Buts it's Okay for you to take specific business tax deductions (T/E) for the rich, not report income, fly first class on Uncle Sam, that okay with your RNC's,that not foods stamps?
Breakfast Lunch and Dinner on Uncle Sam?
You want to cover the deficit legalize sports betting. It rakes in over 300 billion and Uncle Sam see zero. Anyone reporting sports betting income or everyone's a loser
How much tip income goes unreported Jaes?
How many people have just can income and report zero?
What else Jaes? you want me to itemize more?
If we want to reduce the deficit all we need to do is get rid of the government paying to feed, house, provide medical care and cell phones.

Better hope nothing ever happens to Obama, YOUR Vice President is the biggest moron ever to hold office.
Sonny

Savannah, GA

#1271 Sep 21, 2012
Speak The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If we want to reduce the deficit all we need to do is get rid of the government paying to feed, house, provide medical care and cell phones.
Better hope nothing ever happens to Obama, YOUR Vice President is the biggest moron ever to hold office.
Vice President Biden is smart enough to have one of the most healthiest looking tans I've seen in years. He's getting his Vitamin D3 absolutely free. I don't don't think that's so dumb.

Paul Ryan is very very young, Is he even twenty one? He's not even wet behind the ears yet. Fresh new ideas with no real sense of history.
Monk

Savannah, GA

#1272 Sep 21, 2012
ordered wrote:
F M J
get lost
The M stands for Monk.

What's your tax rate Chief?I'm sure it's greater than 14.7%

Romney Paid More Taxes Than He Owed.

Big deal, so his estimated tax payments were greater then his tax liability and his over payment will be applied to his first estimated payment of next year. Wow

What's the big deal?

Only a tax rate of 14.7% is the big deal.
What the average Joe? 30% and he wants more tax breaks for the rich, they want to get there tax rate down to zero. Just Say no to Mitt.

My main man "Monk" informs me knowledge is the only real power, so go to my facebook sight and educate yourself Chief.Impressed?
AvgJoe

United States

#1274 Sep 21, 2012
Because of OBAMA and the several before him we are now forced into the 47% Group.
AvgJoe

United States

#1276 Sep 22, 2012
If you don't pay they will take all you have and if you do pay they still will!
Monk

Savannah, GA

#1277 Sep 22, 2012
AvgJoe wrote:
If you don't pay they will take all you have and if you do pay they still will!
So average Joe, What do you realistically do, just moan and groan or do you get involved in your local government? Write your Senator or Congressman and write them your complaints.

Inform them, I am a average Joe and my taxes are 47% yet (1 %) are only about (15%). Why? and Senator and Congressman, What are you going to do about it?.Ya da ya da yada.

That's what people of a free society should be doing, voicing their complaints, they complain to their leaders. They will hear you loud and clear. If they hear from enough, then they will do something about it.
Ohlongjohnson

Land O Lakes, FL

#1278 Sep 22, 2012
The only answer to this question is simple Pam Bondi anyone else's would be wrong for Florida
Monk

Savannah, GA

#1279 Sep 22, 2012
Jaes wrote:
Paying taxes to support the democrat republican government is stupid. If you have nothing better to do with your spare change send it to me.
Instead of just sitting there moaning and groaning like Cam Newnton, get involve in your local government, Write your Senators and Congressman your complains. Everything doesn't need to be a revolution from within to bring necessary change Jaes.

No sir, you need to continue to support this government, and truly hope you wake up to that fact very soon. Get involved.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1281 Sep 22, 2012
If Mitt Romney gets even one vote, his own, it's one too many. His tax schemes that he has gotten himself involved are rather incredible.

AvgJoe

United States

#1282 Sep 22, 2012
Screw them all. No one cares about anything but their own agendas/scams!

Vote all incumbants out!
Real

Jacksonville, FL

#1285 Sep 23, 2012
Bondi is a fraud.
This is it

United States

#1288 Sep 27, 2012
Vet, Gator and Jesse is obviously have taken a liken to the bottle! Nope not voting for Mittens because he contradicts what he saysÂ…47% guys is the most mittens might get but I doubt that! Go ahead make fun of the President it's your choice HOWEVER when the debates come its going to be GAME OVER!

ROMNEY 2012 - FLIP/FLOP = CONFUSION

In the words of President Clinton - Do the math! Mittens is going to lose GOP based is not enthused at all! Romney cannot be Romney because he doesn't know who Romney is! Rush is a angry man and despicable! Sandra Fluke said she will be beating the streets to get people to vote! Right Wing GOPS are calling the President a better choice than Mittens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apollo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ruskin area crime alerts Aug 14 RACA 2
News 4 men arrested for picking saw palmetto berries (Aug '07) Aug 7 sneed 35
Mira Lago Aug 1 Bamoore 1
lgbt safe community Aug 1 Toddster 2
Jamie Denegar Arrest in Fatal Stabbings (May '06) Jul '16 Nurse04756 153
The Hall Jul '16 JRR213 1
New construction? (Apr '14) Jun '16 ENTER USERNAME 63

Apollo Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance