Adopt a family for Christmas
Grinch

Raleigh, NC

#110 Dec 22, 2012
Have you poor,unemployed, uneducated beggars explained to your children why you are worthless and canno properly care for them?
Jackson Family

Concord, NC

#116 Nov 23, 2013
Single mother of a 13 year old daughter who has Autism. I lost my apartment and job and have been struggling to get back on my feet. I just want my baby to have a good christmas. Please help
Noemi single mom of two

Warwick, RI

#117 Nov 25, 2013
Hi Im a single disable mom of two looking for any kind of help for the holidays.If any body could help I will be so greatful..This year Im behind on bills and having alil trouble to get things for my kids as they getting older its getting harder to get what they want and need.So if any body could help With what they could .My kids will be so happy just want to make them happy this holiday .Thank you and God Bless .
kitkat

United States

#118 Nov 29, 2013
WOW..ok..i have 2 wonderful daughters,10 n 12yr's old,alot chaos round here,12yr old has been picked on,made fun of,belittled and humiliated due 2 being big 4 her age{now 5ft 2"@165lbs}..since start of middle school her size grew n height n weight..being abused n bullied has really effected her in many ways...i am student n my 40's..disabled with medical restrictions..my babies deserve 2 feel good about themselves,on very slim 2 none income just keeping home,heat n food much less constant car repairs n aggravation in check are huge struggles n itself..sad say getting them pretty lil girl things 2 aid n their self esteem and lifting their spirits is like a fantasy...never have financial means 2 buy nice outfits,hair cuts..plain lil [email protected].i feel i set the turmoil up 4 them due 2 my not being good provider 4 them...Not sure what is next...got 2 venting maybe i needed a sounding board just get my stress n worry off my chest..Thank u!
Family in major need

Kansas City, MO

#119 Dec 2, 2013
Dad just got medicaly retired from military working for a trucking company. Truck keeps breaking so he is not making any money. 4 kids 3 boys 5,8,17 one girl 11. Bills are pilling up disconnect notices already arriving. Dad is looking for new company to work for. Any kind of help would be greatfull. God bless and thank you the family lives in cameron nc
holiday

United States

#121 Dec 4, 2013
if you live in wake county. actually whatever county u live n u shuld b able to sign up for da holiday cheer program at ur local social service building. also there are many churches in your community dat offer christmas assistance. as well as the salvation army. also dial 211 and let them no u r looking 4 holidaybchristmas assistance and they will give u up 2 5 numbers to contact for assistance and the same thing for energy and food assistance. good luck and god bless u
kalia bradford

Fayetteville, NC

#128 Nov 6, 2014
How do I get help with a family to adopt my 3yr old for cgristmas
Wealthy

Raleigh, NC

#130 Nov 15, 2014
Advice wrote:
You think you "SINGLE" moms will ever learn to quit spreading your legs every time Tom Dick or Harry walks up to you? Shame on each and every one of you for the poverty and distress you have brought on your children. You are very common people.
You are so right Mr. Advice. Just look over the yeats the same welfare pigs still begging and still spreading their legs to have any more children they cannot afford. You sluts and pigs have doomed your children to a worthless poverty filled beggars life. Congratulations. Hey it's the holiday season time to go get knocked up!
Wealthy

Raleigh, NC

#131 Nov 15, 2014
HunglikeMule wrote:
With all the billions of dollars wasted in welfare in this county, perhaps it is time to remove the 15th Amendment (slavery) from our laws. We take these welfare families and sell them off to pay off their debt to society. What most folks don't realize is that the slaves of old lived much better lives than the "welfare slaves" of today. And yes, as slaves they will be expected to WORK!
I agree totally Mr. HunglikeMule. ISlaves are better people than unwed mammys. Apologize to your kids for ruining their lives!!!
Alternative View

Dudley, NC

#132 Nov 20, 2014
If you don't have the funds for christmas, don't make a big deal about it and play it over and over for your kids. Stop playing the victim card and teach your kids self respect. Self respect will last a life time if it is taught young.

Besides, it is a strange custom to give gifts to people because some baby was born 2000+ years ago.
Happy Holidays

Raleigh, NC

#133 Nov 23, 2014
Everyone is welcome to go through my trash can the day after Thanksgiving for leftovers!
Happy Holidays!
helping emergency family

Emden, IL

#137 Dec 12, 2014
Please help single mother..had to stop working due to her 2 year old being newly diagnosed with Autism. Her son has 14 therapies a week Mon-Fri. Enrolled in Early Intervention the therapist come to the home, and also has to drive 40 miles twice a week to TAP program way the hope institute for ABA...Wichita she often doesn't even have the gas to get back and forth. She was already barely getting by and has $0 income. She applied 2 years ago for child support. The father of the 2 year old makes 7,000 a month and they still have not served him papers. She has applied for SSI and SS Disability for her youngest child 3 months ago and still has not received a denial or acceptance letter. They need help in anyway...groceries Christmas gifts..basic necessities toothpaste laundry detergent, toilet paper, diapers, wipes. Both children are boys 16 and 2. If anyone could help even in the smallest way..would seem big to them.
mary padgett

Lexington, NC

#139 Dec 13, 2014
Hi we a 6 year old little girl we live in hotel we need help for Christmas for her live in durham nc
AnthonyLS

Raleigh, NC

#140 Dec 14, 2014
Jobless father needs help for christmas. It's been real hard for me. Three kids 13, 7, and 3.
Tycoon Santa

Raleigh, NC

#141 May 26, 2015
I'm thinking new cars for all my children this Christmas. What do y'all think?
neeraj

Raleigh, NC

#142 May 27, 2015
I am interested in helping.
Welfare mammy

Raleigh, NC

#143 Jul 1, 2015
I want free money an food for my family too. I am 40, uneducated, lazy and very much overweight. The world owes me whatever I want. I have 11 kids with 11 different baby daddys. I smell bad too. I likes sleeping all day. Please tell me how you can help me and where I can go to get your money.
miss Magee

Halifax, Canada

#146 Nov 18, 2015
Mark Hipps wrote:
Are there any families without Christmas this year?
e-mail me at [email protected]
Just wondering how old this post is. Just stumbled Cross it looking for help gor Christmas.

Since: Nov 15

Clemmons, NC

#148 Nov 18, 2015
miss Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering how old this post is. Just stumbled Cross it looking for help gor Christmas.
was just wondering the same thing Im in need also
Kathy Gaddis

Liberty, NC

#149 Nov 30, 2015
Mark Hipps wrote:
Are there any families without Christmas this year?
e-mail me at [email protected]

I know it's not 2009 but my Daughter needs help with her kids Christmas. If you can and will help her please send me a [email protected]@aol.com Thank You from my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Alien (Daca/Dreamer) arrested for Murder Feb 22 Eduardo 2
News Why everyone is obsessed with Cook Out Feb 17 Meep bleep 1
News Foodie News: New deluxe hot dog joint opening i... Feb 11 gantte 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cary Feb 8 Amanda Pasquariello 11
You can listen to the police scanner for Durham... (Aug '12) Feb 7 Jdean 2
What's going on in Guess Road Feb 7 Jdean 1
kathy curtin Feb 6 JOSEPH CLEARY 1

Apex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance