Grinch

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Have you poor,unemployed, uneducated beggars explained to your children why you are worthless and canno properly care for them?
Jackson Family

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Single mother of a 13 year old daughter who has Autism. I lost my apartment and job and have been struggling to get back on my feet. I just want my baby to have a good christmas. Please help
Noemi single mom of two

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Hi Im a single disable mom of two looking for any kind of help for the holidays.If any body could help I will be so greatful..This year Im behind on bills and having alil trouble to get things for my kids as they getting older its getting harder to get what they want and need.So if any body could help With what they could .My kids will be so happy just want to make them happy this holiday .Thank you and God Bless .
kitkat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

WOW..ok..i have 2 wonderful daughters,10 n 12yr's old,alot chaos round here,12yr old has been picked on,made fun of,belittled and humiliated due 2 being big 4 her age{now 5ft 2"@165lbs}..since start of middle school her size grew n height n weight..being abused n bullied has really effected her in many ways...i am student n my 40's..disabled with medical restrictions..my babies deserve 2 feel good about themselves,on very slim 2 none income just keeping home,heat n food much less constant car repairs n aggravation in check are huge struggles n itself..sad say getting them pretty lil girl things 2 aid n their self esteem and lifting their spirits is like a fantasy...never have financial means 2 buy nice outfits,hair cuts..plain lil snips@home..i feel i set the turmoil up 4 them due 2 my not being good provider 4 them...Not sure what is next...got 2 venting maybe i needed a sounding board just get my stress n worry off my chest..Thank u!
Family in major need

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Dad just got medicaly retired from military working for a trucking company. Truck keeps breaking so he is not making any money. 4 kids 3 boys 5,8,17 one girl 11. Bills are pilling up disconnect notices already arriving. Dad is looking for new company to work for. Any kind of help would be greatfull. God bless and thank you the family lives in cameron nc
holiday

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

if you live in wake county. actually whatever county u live n u shuld b able to sign up for da holiday cheer program at ur local social service building. also there are many churches in your community dat offer christmas assistance. as well as the salvation army. also dial 211 and let them no u r looking 4 holidaybchristmas assistance and they will give u up 2 5 numbers to contact for assistance and the same thing for energy and food assistance. good luck and god bless u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Apex Discussions

Search the Apex Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min Red Square 55,739
Friction between bicyclists and motorists mount... Mon Bob 1
Jehovah's Witnesses convention bigger this year Jul 20 Wang 16
Caroline and Erik that were on HGTV Jul 19 Theressa Baker 3
Does anyone remember ICQ? Jul 19 Jp-Man 2
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Jul 19 Other worlder 80
HERALD SUN Puffs Penalized WATCHTOWER CULT (Jun '12) Jul 15 HIlarious 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Apex Jobs

•••