Christmas Help

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Hello, I am asking for help with Christmas for my four children. My boys are 12,9, and 7. My daughter is 14. I am a single mother working and going to school and barely have enough money to pay bills. IF I can get any assistance with Christmas surely you will be blessed one-hundred fold. I have been trying to find a job in Health care administration but no one will hire me because i do not have experience, just education. I am doing home health until a door opens for me to better provide. If there are any God-fearing souls that would love to help please email schniqua.blackbeauty@gmail.com . May God bless you!!
Advice

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

So you deadbeat beggars are back for more I see. How many of you are single mothers with a house full of kids all with different last names? Show of hands please? I see, ALL OF YOUR LAME BUTTS. I will wave to you under the overpasses when I drive through this winter. Only difference this year is you each have one more little daddyless bastard to feed this year no doubt.
teona

Pine Bush, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Hi iam in need for christmas help for my children I'm a 22 year old single mother of four kids I do not work cause i am a stay at home mom I'm on social services Iget help from the county i can't afford christmas like Iused to when Iwas working I have no money for the holidays I can barley afford cloths for my kids I'm really in need of help my kids are 5years old boy, 4year old girl, and 2year old girl and also a 1month old baby girl ..I am not a pickey person neither is my children Iwill eccept any thing any body will give them....thank you
Pathetic

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Quit spreadingyour legs neducated lazy slut.

You are welcome.
christmas for 2 boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

me and my husband both work he works 2 jobs one at our local sheriffs dept and also in the army national guard i am a waitress at a local olive garden and attending school to get my nursing degree it seems no matter how hard we work its just not enought to even pay our monthly bills both of our sons are under two years old if anyone knows where we can go to get them a christmas please let me know my email address is mrsrobinson052210@gmail.com
thanks and happy holidays
windy r

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Advice wrote:
So you deadbeat beggars are back for more I see. How many of you are single mothers with a house full of kids all with different last names? Show of hands please? I see, ALL OF YOUR LAME BUTTS. I will wave to you under the overpasses when I drive through this winter. Only difference this year is you each have one more little daddyless bastard to feed this year no doubt.
first of all u dont know everyones situation me and my husband work and im in school taking care of 2 kids both of my kids have the same last name how dare u judge some of us for wanting chrstmas for our kids when we cant afford it please stop being so rude
Advice

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Good God you begging unemployed uneducated worthless animals are back begging for more. Go ask that mulatto president you elected for more handouts.
oshanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I am unable to work..i am sick...had a anurism of the brain in may.3 kids
8yr.old 13year and16year..ia am struggling doing my best..we need help for christmas...
Mom is on disability and help the best she can..please hp us and may God bless..isleyutley31@hotmail.co m
need help for Christmas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

How do u check if someone wrote back to ur post
need help for Christmas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Single disable mom of two girl 8 and boy 10 really need help can't affrod Christmas this year anything will do. I will be so greatful. Please email me at delgadonoemi17.nd@gmail.com.Go d bless And thank. You once again. Noemi
need help for Christmas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

who="Noemi need help for Christmas "]Single disable mom of two kids one girl 8 and a boy 10 really need help can't afford Christmas this year anything will do. I will be so greatful. Please email me at delgadonoemi17.nd@gmail.com.Go d bless And thank. You once again. Just want them to have a good Christmas. Just want to see them smile on Christmas morning.
Ho Ho Ho

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I just inherited a little over $200,000 today!!!
Merry Christmas to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ashley and family

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

HELP!! FAMILY IN NEED.we just got my husbands two children, 5 AND 7 ADDED TO OUR FAMILY PERMENANTLY DUE TO THEM BING ABUSED MY THEIR MOTHER. it is last minute, WE STRUGGLE JUST TO PAY OUR BILLS,AND WE FEAR WE CANNOT GIVE THEM A CHRISTAS,ESP. SINCE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THRU. NOT ONY, WE HAVE AN ALMOST 2 YEAR OLD FROM O0UR MARRIAGE WHO WE CAN NOW BARELY PROVIDE FOR, AND M 7 MONTHS PEGNANT. WE PRAY EVERYDAY, BUT I KNOW WE ALOS HAVE TO DOTHEFOOD WORK AND MEET GOD IN THE MIDDLE. WE ARE ASKING A KIND SOME ONE TO ADOPT OUR FAMILY AND HELP US THIS YEAR, IT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. CONTAQCT BY EMAIL ASH.HUNTER12@GMAIL.COM THNMK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ. GOD BLES AND MERRY CHRISTAS
Milkman

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

ashley and family wrote:
HELP!! FAMILY IN NEED.we just got my husbands two children, 5 AND 7 ADDED TO OUR FAMILY PERMENANTLY DUE TO THEM BING ABUSED MY THEIR MOTHER. it is last minute, WE STRUGGLE JUST TO PAY OUR BILLS,AND WE FEAR WE CANNOT GIVE THEM A CHRISTAS,ESP. SINCE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THRU. NOT ONY, WE HAVE AN ALMOST 2 YEAR OLD FROM O0UR MARRIAGE WHO WE CAN NOW BARELY PROVIDE FOR, AND M 7 MONTHS PEGNANT. WE PRAY EVERYDAY, BUT I KNOW WE ALOS HAVE TO DOTHEFOOD WORK AND MEET GOD IN THE MIDDLE. WE ARE ASKING A KIND SOME ONE TO ADOPT OUR FAMILY AND HELP US THIS YEAR, IT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. CONTAQCT BY EMAIL ASH.HUNTER12@GMAIL.COM THNMK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ. GOD BLES AND MERRY CHRISTAS
Would you be interested in selling that sweet milk building up within you baby?
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I'm looking for some kids that may need christmas gifts this year. I don't have a lot but can help some I've been blessed with steady work my kid is grown and no little ones to buy for. So if your a single parent struggling this year I'm willing to help if I can. Please don't try to scam me I'm honest but not stupid there are too many that honestly need help so don't be a grinch. A
Grinch

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Acornut I am sure you can find all the jobless worthless lazy beggars here you want. Its ust afternoon so they are probably waking up about now to eat some foodstampbreakfast that our Mulatto president is welfaring them with.
brandi

Bakersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

windy r wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all u dont know everyones situation me and my husband work and im in school taking care of 2 kids both of my kids have the same last name how dare u judge some of us for wanting chrstmas for our kids when we cant afford it please stop being so rude
i agree, you should be ashamed,things happen that some people cant help,you must not know what it feels like to be a struggeling parent whos been laid off from work,who r u t judge anyone...
noemi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

need help for Christmas wrote:
who="Noemi need help for Christmas "]Single disable mom of two kids one girl 8 and a boy 10 really need help can't afford Christmas this year anything will do. I will be so greatful. Please email me at delgadonoemi17.nd@gmail.com.Go d bless And thank. You once again. Just want them to have a good Christmas. Just want to see them smile on Christmas morning.
How do one knows if somebody answer my help for Christmas. Where do I look at thanks
Grinch

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

noemi wrote:
<quoted text> How do one knows if somebody answer my help for Christmas. Where do I look at thanks
Look up Obama's sphincter Moemi.
noemi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Acornut wrote:
I'm looking for some kids that may need christmas gifts this year. I don't have a lot but can help some I've been blessed with steady work my kid is grown and no little ones to buy for. So if your a single parent struggling this year I'm willing to help if I can. Please don't try to scam me I'm honest but not stupid there are too many that honestly need help so don't be a grinch. A
please email me delgadonoemi17.nd@gmail.com Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Apex Discussions

Search the Apex Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Animal Farm 56,571
Moral Monday comes to the Bull City Tue Poverty Pimp 1
Jehovah's Witnesses convention bigger this year Jul 28 Truth 18
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Jul 27 Lady_E 465
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Jul 26 Yorka Litorus 82
Friction between bicyclists and motorists mount... Jul 21 Bob 1
Caroline and Erik that were on HGTV Jul 19 Theressa Baker 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Apex Jobs

•••