Adopt a family for Christmas
help for christmas

United States

#57 Sep 23, 2011
lakisha wrote:
Im a single mother of five children...Im recieving welfare in the amount of$491 a month..We are barely living off that.....i cant really buy them clothes or shoes for school. I havent been able to give them a christmas in two years. And when they go to school and hear everyone talking about what they got for christmas makes them sad. They always say we're always broke. It breaks my heart to hear them say that...they ate 16,13,12,11&2. My two year old will just begin to know what christmas is about and i cant make it worth her while..
my contact info is [email protected]
christy

Morrison, TN

#58 Sep 24, 2011
My family is in need my husband got hurt at work and has to have surgery doctors said he may never work again. I lost my home I lost my suv. There is five of us in a 2 bedroom trailer I don't make enough to take care of everything. I know alot of familys are in need and I know my family not better then anyone Else.I just need some help this year with Christmas I know its early but I know I will need it.if anyone can help me with Christmas this year or with anything let me know [email protected]
crystall ticante

Raleigh, NC

#59 Oct 3, 2011
we are also looking for help this holiday season yes i know its early but we have struggled all year starting in january my husband had his apendix rupture = 2 months of no work, and a week later i broke 3 bones in my right foot after going through the cast and boot it is getting better (still have hairline fract) in march my son was taken to the hospital (they thought apendicites) but he has acid reflux so getting better, and in may i broke my left foot so just got out of another cast! and just last week my other son was bitten by a copperhead trying to help our elder neighbor so after a day and half in the hospital he got to come home to a week off school which he loved! both of my boys are add, and i suffer from cronic migranes (we are trying to find a neurologist with payment pplans) so its been a very hard year and we just want to end it on a good note! please contact me with any questions [email protected]! thanks have a blessed year crystall
Inlandempirekids

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Oct 6, 2011
All families currently receiving calworks(welfare) or unemployed and in need of christmas help visit inlandempirekids.webs.com to apply for assistance.
Each eligible family receives a holiday tree, dinner, and gifts for each child.
Jodi Matheny

United States

#61 Oct 20, 2011
I dont want to sound sad or desperate. This is not something I usually do. I want to have Christmas for my kids. I am 41, divorced mother of 4. My oldest daughter is 20 and has a 9 month old. This past year I have lost my transportation and my ability to do for my children. I get Food Stamps and Medicaid. This has been a tremendous help. I called the phone company today and asked for a lifeline so I can keep my landline phone. I am hoping that there is a church or organization that helps families in need. My kids need clothes and shoes, especially my two youngest. My granddaughter is 9 months old. I want to give her a cool toy for Christmas. My kids are awesome and they understand that I cannot give them the things they see on tv. They understand that when we do have money, it goes to things we must have, like power and water and things that food stamps dont cover. I dont want to be stuck in the system forever. I want to find an organization that helps people without a car get one so that I can go back to work. So, I sent a message to Toys 4 Tots today. I am hoping that they can help a bit for Christmas. But if someone knows of any programs that can help with clothes and other things, please let me know. My email is [email protected]

Thanks for your time.
Curious

United States

#62 Oct 20, 2011
Needy Family wrote:
Family in need of Christmas help this year. Mom was in school but took off due to new baby, Dad got laid off from a local moving company, has been trying to get own moving company off the ground but at Christmas bills are tight! 7 children ages 13,11,8,6,4,1, and 6 months. If you would like to help this family anything would be wonderful! Especially looking for small space heaters as well! Please contact by email to [email protected]
It's three years later now, I bet she has three more children she can't afford since you first wrote this.
Santa Claus

United States

#63 Oct 25, 2011
Ho Ho Ho...any pretty young women out there that want to climb up on Santa's lap and whisper to him all your naughty thoughts? Ho Ho Ho...
krystal

United States

#64 Oct 25, 2011
Hi my name is Krystal. I'm having trouble making ends meet with bills right now and dread that Christmas is right around the corner. Of someone can help by adopting my family for Christmas.. I have two boys one is 7 and the other is 3 I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks you can get in touch with me at [email protected]
tiffany

United States

#65 Oct 30, 2011
I am a single mom with three kids and lost my job. I shave no way to buy my babies christmas please help me with this for them. [email protected]
skyeblue

Creedmoor, NC

#66 Nov 2, 2011
please please...i need help this year with christmas gits..I am a mother of 5 and my husband is disabled and we have only 1 income we live off of and thats his..by the time we finish paying bills we have nothing left ...and I would love to see my kids wake up to christmas gifts....I live in durham nc..I went to social services and they told me that they werent accepting anymore people this year..please help please...I dont know who to turn to...thanx
Mr Eco Larry

Satellite Provider

#67 Nov 4, 2011
Good day to you,

I am Mr Eco Larry, a private loan lender who gives life time opportunity loans to pay off your bills personal and debts and to start your own business to private companies and individuals at a rate of 3%. So contact us today via: [email protected] om

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

Full Name:
Condition:
Phone number:
Amount needed:
Loan Duration:

E-mail:ecolarryfinancialloans@ gmail.com
Tabbetha

United States

#68 Nov 13, 2011
Need help for Christmas
Hi, I am in Durham NC and desperately need a helping hand for Christmas. I married with 3 boys. My husband has been unemployed since 9-2009. We have had no income since 4-2011 His unemployment benefits ran out. He is a painter and there is no work out there. We have basically sold everything we own just to keep lights, heat and water. Now we just get by day by day if it weren't for foodstamps we wouldn't eat. We are literally exhausted and broken. There is no way unless a miracle happens that our 12 year old will have a Christmas. He is such a good kid and has held his head high through our struggles. He is in 6th grade and he doesn't even have appropriate clothing for the cold months ahead. It tears our heart out cause he doesn't deserve this. We have always provided for ourselves but now after 100's of job interviews and no call backs things seem hopeless. All we want for Christmas is for our son to have one. He is in to xbox games, and other electronics like I-pods, he really wants a laptop for school that is all he talks about. It hurts to see all his friends have one, but we can't afford a laptop. Me being mom I would love to get a gift card to buy him much needed clothes. My definition of a Merry Christmas would be to have a little money to pay some bills so we don't have to be under so much stress for the holidays and see my son open gifts. I pray you can assisst us. I would gladly pay you back when we get on our feet. I want you to know that any help will be a blessing. Every kid deserves Santa to come. Thanks
I know you guys go out of your way to help during Christmas,and all of you are angels to the people that are struggling. Thanks and God bless you. If nothing else maybe you can email me some org. that can help. Please email me at [email protected] if you can be our Christmas Miracle.
Advice

United States

#69 Nov 17, 2011
unjudgmental wrote:
EXCUSE me... For one I have money. I am doing just fine. SOOOO go SCREW yourself. You need to grow up and start paying attention to the important things, like what other people are going through. My kids have food on their plate, my kids are getting what they want for Christmas.I have blessed many people this Christmas. I have a man and am happily engaged to him. You need to get a life and leave other people alone. Apparently you feel it necessary to put other people down to please yourself. Sorry, Not affecting me one bit. SO get off your high horse and make a difference by being kind and compassionate to other people. Don't worry, God will judge you for who you are. At least I know where I am going when I die. HEAVEN.. Where are you going? I can't wait for that day. So In ending.. an apology to all those you hurt or tried to hurt would make a difference. Apparently you are not a happy person like I am and I pray God has mercy on you.
For those who have heard or been offended by this person, I am sorry. I hope that one day he/she will grow up and be a kind hearted person who will have respect for other people. For real, don't let him put you down. Cuz apparently he/she thinks that I am on the street with a food sign. Yeah, sorry to bust his bubble, but nope. I am GREAT.. I HAVE GOD ON MY SIDE. They don't. Keep your heads up and MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU.. You deserve it!!!!
Merry Christmas and God bless!!!!!
<quoted text>
You pathetic lying poverty stricken trailer trash vomiting uneducated worm. Enjoy Christmas under the highway bridge again this year. Time to get your raggedy coat out tonight because temperature going below 30 degrees. Maybe you can sell some plasma though I can't imagine who would want it.

Merry Christmas Frosty!
Juanita

Lexington, NC

#71 Nov 22, 2011
Hi my name is Juanita, My husband and I are struggling to pay bills and now we have found that he is going to lose his job. We have two kids 2yrs old girl and 11 year old boy. We have been without anything for the kids for the last two Christmas Holidays. We are just thankful to have one another,Now for the third time we are going to be without, We have really smart and good kids that deserve a great Christmas. If there is anyone that could help or let us know where we can get help we would forever grateful. We can be reached under email address: [email protected]
erica boulware

United States

#73 Nov 29, 2011
Hello everybody I am a single mother of three children. I have a 13 yrs old daughter who is a great student, and a 11 and 6 yrs old sons who are also doing well in school. I am currently in school and can't find a job so I am trying to surviving off $340 a month, I am behind on my rent so this month I have to pay $201 in rent and I have to use the remainder of the money to get me and the kids back and forth to school. So, I don't see any chance of getting anything for Christmas and this is hard on me cause I think children shouldn't have to miss out on the experience because of me, but its hard being a single parent and sole provider. I am asking for any help possible. My email address is [email protected] thanks in advance.
Welfare Sow

United States

#75 Dec 2, 2011
Hi everyone. I have 12 kids with 12 different fathers. I had my first child at age 14 and now I am 28. I dropped out of 8th grade the first time I got knocked up so I do not have any education. Can you please send money and food an clothes for my 12 little sucklings? They don't go to school either so it won't be long before they are spitting children out every year that they can't care for either so if you would like to start saving money aside for them too that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you time and support. I have to go now because Jerry Springer is coming on. Have a Merry Christmas.
Nicole

Theodore, AL

#76 Dec 3, 2011
Hi, I am a mother of 4 beautiful girls. ages 11, 8, 5, and 3. we have been struggling to make ends meet, and have no money to buy christmas presents this year for our kids. due to my husband being off of work for a surgery he had to have. and he is off work until January. please any kind of help, I want my kids to have a good christmas. not worried about my husband or I just my kids. if you can help email me at [email protected] thank you
Jerry Springer

United States

#78 Dec 6, 2011
Would y'all like to come to Connecticut and be on my show? I am doing a show on deadbeat dads soon and it sounds like nearly all of you would make perfect guests!!!
Single family wt children

United States

#80 Dec 11, 2011
I'm looking for Some Help for these Single Mother's wt Children they Live in Dallas,Tx there children are ages 13years of age (F) & here we have 12yr.old (F) & a 4yr.old (F) there needing Clothes, Coats, Laptops & Bikes & the Boys are ages 8 & 6 there both are needing Clothing & Coats & caps & gloves there wanting Bikes & games & also there Major Wish List is Having a House & a Room they can Call there Very Own cause Times are Hard & Needing Transportation they all Wish that they're Mothers could have a Better Car wt out it Having to Break Down it causes a lot of Heart Breaks having to stay wt another family member just cause they got a better Car that they can use to take us to School but it not the Same why cause we rather have are Mom Drive us to School or are Grandma Wish Santa can Help. This Information is what got mi Heart & am Trying to find these Single Parents & Children there Wish come. True.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#81 Dec 11, 2011
"Single family wt children"]I'm looking for Some Help for these Single Mother's wt Children they Live in Dallas,Tx there children are ages 13years of age (F) & here we have 12yr.old (F) & a 4yr.old (F) there needing Clothes, Coats, Laptops & Bikes & the Boys are ages 8 & 6 theire both are needing Clothing & Coats & caps & gloves there wanting Bikes & games & also there Major Wish List is Having a House & a Room they can Call there Very Own cause Times are Hard & Needing Transportation they all Wish that they're Mothers could have a Better Car wt out it Having to Break Down it causes a lot of Heart Breaks having to stay wt another family member just cause they got a better Car that they can use to take us to School but it not the Same why cause we rather have are Mom Drive us to School or are Grandma Wish Santa can Help. This Information is what got mi Heart & am Trying to find these Single Parents & Children there Wish come True. a1_neal @yahoo.com.( this is something I never try but willing to try to get these family a New Start if Santa willing to Help those Families I at lease could say I tryed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
booting big trucks Jun 28 philipm76 1
Looking for cindy Jun 20 Banger 2
Abel Sanchez Jun 18 Honestwomen123 1
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Jun 13 Ginger 11
Living in Cary (Mar '06) Apr '16 Yankee Dave 506
News Apex unveils electric car charging stations (May '14) Apr '16 rM22 2
News Federal Office of Civil Rights Will Hear Concer... Apr '16 lsandii2 1

Apex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance