Adopt a family for Christmas

Posted in the Apex Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Needy Family

Goldsboro, NC

#1 Nov 14, 2008
Family in need of Christmas help this year. Mom was in school but took off due to new baby, Dad got laid off from a local moving company, has been trying to get own moving company off the ground but at Christmas bills are tight! 7 children ages 13,11,8,6,4,1, and 6 months. If you would like to help this family anything would be wonderful! Especially looking for small space heaters as well! Please contact by email to ryry2004@aol.com
Be Santa Needy Family

Winston Salem, NC

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Family in need of help this Christmas. Mom has not been able to find a job since coming off active duty with the Army and Dad lost his job 3 months ago.Dad's unemployment has run out and their savings is gone. They have had a terrible year with health issues as well. This is a wonderful family with 5 children ages (girl)15yrs,(boy)14,(girl)12,( boy)2 and (boy)9 month. Any help you can give especially prayers. If you can help please email:sjpruitt@liberty.edu
need help for christmas

Apex, NC

#5 Nov 30, 2009
please help dad layed off family of 3 one child she is 12 really need food and any help merry christmas v.renfrow@yahoo.com
need help for christmas

Apex, NC

#6 Nov 30, 2009
please help dad layed off family of 3 one child she is 12 really need food and any help merry christmas v.renfrow@yahoo.com we live in Wilson nc
needy

Apex, NC

#8 Dec 2, 2009
we have one child she is 12 we live in wilson nc please help dad layied off mom disable v.renfrow@yahoo.com merry christmas I pray this works
Janet

Washington, NC

#9 Dec 8, 2009
adopt my family for christmas... have 5 children struggling to pay bills, been on unemployment for a year now with no work in sight... need food,clothes, etc... if you can help: janet_landstar@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless!
stacy

AOL

#10 Dec 14, 2009
know of a family who needs help and i took her to all kinds of agencies here but they are not taking no more request she thought she was going to be able to buy a few presents for her ten year old son and fourteen year old daughter but due to her circumstances she cant. She is an ex coworker of mine and she use to work with me until she got the swine flu and ended up on oxygen in late august well they fired her for it and she looked every day when she was better to find a job and it took a month and a half to find one now she has a job but with a huge pay cut from which she used to make. she got behind in bills due to losing her job and was starting to pay them all back and then her car breaks down. i had to take her to pick it up and it costed her six hundred dollars her whole check but she needs her car as she lives ten miles out of town and there is no bus system out here. i wish i could help her but i don't have the means to do so she has an email she can check at work which is graywolfcontact123@yahoo.com please let us know if you know of anyone that can help thanks
Mark Hipps

Durham, NC

#11 Dec 21, 2009
Are there any families without Christmas this year?

e-mail me at hipps001@mc.duke.edu
Tiffaney

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Dec 24, 2009
Today is Christmas Eve and my family would like to reach out to a family. If your family is still in need for Christmas dinner and/or gifts and you live in Tarrant County Texas please contact me at tburke@epstudios.net
Merry Christmas!
HunglikeMule

Wilson, NC

#13 Jan 3, 2010
With all the billions of dollars wasted in welfare in this county, perhaps it is time to remove the 15th Amendment (slavery) from our laws. We take these welfare families and sell them off to pay off their debt to society. What most folks don't realize is that the slaves of old lived much better lives than the "welfare slaves" of today. And yes, as slaves they will be expected to WORK!

“I'M A DC porker!”

Since: Jan 10

Washington D. C.

#14 Jan 9, 2010
Hunglikemule but act like a jacka$$ so what else is new?
HunglikeMule wrote:
With all the billions of dollars wasted in welfare in this county, perhaps it is time to remove the 15th Amendment (slavery) from our laws. We take these welfare families and sell them off to pay off their debt to society. What most folks don't realize is that the slaves of old lived much better lives than the "welfare slaves" of today. And yes, as slaves they will be expected to WORK!
lori74lynn

AOL

#19 Oct 26, 2010
hi, i just got out of a bad situation, i am a single mom with 2 children, on a very low income, i have 2 children, my son is 12, my daughter is 14, i am looking for someone to please help me with christmas for them, if possible, my email is tutok67@yahoo.com
thank you
CHRISTMAS HELP

Oswego, NY

#20 Oct 30, 2010
HELLO I NEED HELP TO GET MY 13 YEAR OLD BOY SOMETHING FOR CHRISTMAS IM TRYING TO FIGHT FOR SSI AND STILL FIGHTING AND NOW I HAVE NO MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS THANKS.MY E-MAIL IS POOHBEAR23327@YAHOO.COM
Christmas help

Cary, NC

#22 Nov 11, 2010
Hello, I am trying to get help with Christmas this year for my 3 kids ages 10 (girl), 7 (boy whos has adhd and autism) and 19 months (boy). My two older kids passed away back in Oct of 08. My youngest child's father lost his job and the money that I do get goes directly to bills and still isnt enough. I had to give up some luxories that I did have. I am currently going to school, trying to make things better for my children, but still have 3 years left to go before that happens. I am not asking for anything for me, just for my children. Anything would help. I love my children and would do anything for them. Thanks in advance for any help at all. Thanks again. My email is mlacey30@gmail.com
Christmas help

Morrisville, PA

#23 Nov 19, 2010
I am a single mother of 8 children and i am in need of great help for christmas as of now my children will not have a christmas because i can not afford to give them one. i work for only 22 hours a week and i am going to lpn school to better my life for my children. But it sadins me that when that moring comes my children will feel pain that there is nothing under the tree for them to be joyful for so i am asking if there is any help out there to help me put a smile on their faces. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP THAT IS GIVING. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS LAKEISHA2411@COMCAST.NET
Christmas for children

Cary, NC

#25 Nov 20, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am need for my children, not me. I would rather my kids have a good Christmas and me enjoy watching them have a great one. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. I do get social security due to my two older kids father passing away, but it pays the bills and food here and there. My youngest child's father lost his job, but found one recently but only makes minimum wage. He just started and only gets about 30 hours a week in. Not enough to support us. I am currently going to school at ITT-Tech trying to make it better for my children but still have 3 and half years left. My children are not picky. Just opening gifts will make them happy new or used. I would really appreciate some help even if it is just one gift per child. ANything would help. I can verify everything that you need me to verify. I do live in Cary, NC. Thanks to anyone who is willing to help. mlacey30@juno.com Thanks again.
help for christmas

Ocean Grove, NJ

#27 Nov 24, 2010
I am a single mom of 3 kids and due to several health issues I can't work full time, I have looked for part time work and can't find any. Even my two oldest kids have tried to finds jobs to help me and they have had no luck. With child support I just manage somehow to make the bills each month but there is never any extra cash. My kids are wonderful kids they make honor roll and stay out of trouble. My son who is 15 is headed to the navy and wants to go to Annapolis. I couldn't be prouder of them all. My family tries to help but they struggle to meet their own needs each month so I try not to ask. My 18 year old daughter has only asked for a 26 inch gold chain to put a charm she has on, she's looking for either a rope or figaro type. My 17 year old daughter has asked for a pair of pioneer 6 1/2 speakers for her car. Both girls have also said visa gift cards would be fine then they could go shopping. Then there's my son all he asked for was a 26 inch mongoose bike and xbox games. I know they haven't asked for alot compared to most of their friends but with the bills i have a can't afford anything at all right now no tree, no christmas dinner .....nothing. I truely do appreciate any and all help that you may be able to give my family this holiday season. please contact me at jlws929@aol.com, may you and your family have a blessed holiday.
Christmas For my Three

Springfield, PA

#28 Nov 25, 2010
Well I am a single mother of three kids. I work full time and always have. Since my divorce..i pretty much work pay check to pay check. My kids are 11,9, and 6. Their dad is M.I.A. I would appreciate any help that anyone could offer me..... Chrismas is a rough time for everyone, and i understand that. My kids are amazing and help me so much everyday, i like any parent wish i could give them the world... but a roof and food is about all i can afford :( Their biggest wish is for bikes. Words could not explain what this would mean to them as i don't see alot under our christmas tree. My email is zachlenalilyana@yahoo.com. Thank you all for your time and consideration :)
Need Christmas help

Fort Myers, FL

#29 Dec 1, 2010
My name is Monica I had been recently been diagnosed with kidney cancer. I am only 42 years of age and the Dr. find it strange that a person of my age has this. The kidney has been completely removed what they thought was a tumor was actually cancer. While in the hospital I ended up on life support for 2 days , by the Grace of God I am still here. I had also been diagnosed with a mass growth on my right hip. that turned out to be acist that ate though the right femur bone. had to get a rod inserted to give my let support. I I also suffer from PVC ( premature vascular circulation). and high blood pressure. I have 2 young children nad my grandson I need to be with and live for.

MY husband of 21 years walked out on us 2 months before I found out I had cancer. I am asking for donations of christmas gift for my children.
Annie

Jersey City, NJ

#30 Dec 3, 2010
Hi. I'm a single mom. I have 3 children. I recently lost my job do 2 medical reasons. I don't have any money 2 by my kids food or toys. Please I'm asking for some help. I will like my kids 2 have a good christmas. My kids ages r 16, 1, n 4 yrs of ages. If u can help me please email me at annieann03@gmail.com. Thank U 4 your time, Annie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Daddies in Charlotte, NC. south mecklenberg Wed Wannabjnow 16
Jessica Lynn Abbott - arrested Dec 21 Louise 5
NCMH Opens 2015 With Back-To-Back Events In Dow... Dec 19 blueplate 1
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Dec 16 Bellemia 89
Obituaries, December 13, 2014 Dec 16 CDeberry 1
Cary Music Thread (May '12) Dec 11 Musikologist 14
Deb Dec 10 Dev 2
Apex Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web