4 teens charged in hammer murder of N...

4 teens charged in hammer murder of NC Eagle Scout

There are 20 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 18, 2008, titled 4 teens charged in hammer murder of NC Eagle Scout. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Raleigh Search warrants say four North Carolina teenagers charged with killing a friend read tarot cards about his future before he was beaten with a hammer and suffocated with duct tape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

hikerusa

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Dec 18, 2008
What do the tarot cards say about his future now!!
DEATH by LETHAL INJECTION. SATAN RULES THEIR LIFE AND HAS THEIR SOULS BOUND FOR HELL.
They chose poorly.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Sounds like they used the cards to prove they were right. And actually perhaps they read them right. It .. they saw what they had planned.

What cruelness in those young peoples hearts.

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Now, it's time for them to be beaten with hammers and suffocated with duct tape...What disgusting scum.
what a mess

Dillon, SC

#5 Dec 18, 2008
I'm a native, i'm leaving, everyday in the avl paper someone's been beaten, raped ,murdered, robbed, been a child molesting, extortioist sheriff, shot and killed a man and been let go scoott free because he didn't mean to. The cops instead of dealing with it remove some benches. People bicker about bicycles and harry potter. and now the jackles are gonna be screaming yea just go back to whereever your from, which is here but they're too stupid to figure that out. good by and good riddence yea i know this incident didn't happen in avl you moroon

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#6 Dec 18, 2008
what a mess wrote:
I'm a native, i'm leaving, everyday in the avl paper someone's been beaten, raped ,murdered, robbed, been a child molesting, extortioist sheriff, shot and killed a man and been let go scoott free because he didn't mean to. The cops instead of dealing with it remove some benches. People bicker about bicycles and harry potter. and now the jackles are gonna be screaming yea just go back to whereever your from, which is here but they're too stupid to figure that out. good by and good riddence yea i know this incident didn't happen in avl you moroon
What the hell does this mean? Ya sound like ya have a few screws loose, too.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2008
Ravenz Moon wrote:
Sounds like they used the cards to prove they were right. And actually perhaps they read them right. It .. they saw what they had planned.
What cruelness in those young peoples hearts.
Hey Ravenz! Where ya been girl?

Since: May 08

Maxton, NC

#8 Dec 18, 2008
Fed Up-CH wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does this mean? Ya sound like ya have a few screws loose, too.
Her parents are probably related.
Common Sense

Maxton, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2008
what a mess wrote:
I'm a native, i'm leaving, everyday in the avl paper someone's been beaten, raped ,murdered, robbed, been a child molesting, extortioist sheriff, shot and killed a man and been let go scoott free because he didn't mean to. The cops instead of dealing with it remove some benches. People bicker about bicycles and harry potter. and now the jackles are gonna be screaming yea just go back to whereever your from, which is here but they're too stupid to figure that out. good by and good riddence yea i know this incident didn't happen in avl you moroon
Was it the police or the town that removed the benches? Once the police charge a person and get the to court, it's the D.A.'s responsibility if they are let go "scoott free". You're a douche bag.
West Asheville

Sewickley, PA

#10 Dec 18, 2008
what a mess wrote:
I'm a native, i'm leaving, everyday in the avl paper someone's been beaten, raped ,murdered, robbed, been a child molesting, extortioist sheriff, shot and killed a man and been let go scoott free because he didn't mean to. The cops instead of dealing with it remove some benches. People bicker about bicycles and harry potter. and now the jackles are gonna be screaming yea just go back to whereever your from, which is here but they're too stupid to figure that out. good by and good riddence yea i know this incident didn't happen in avl you moroon
Hey moron, police only enforce the laws. They do not interpret or write laws. Go back to school and retake a 4th grade civics class.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#11 Dec 18, 2008
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ravenz! Where ya been girl?
I stayed off during all the political stuff..lol Was giving me a headache. LOL

This last week I think all I done is bake..augh. But I finished...yea!!!

How you been?

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2008
Ravenz Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I stayed off during all the political stuff..lol Was giving me a headache. LOL
This last week I think all I done is bake..augh. But I finished...yea!!!
How you been?
I'm doing well, and I hope you are. You're still lookin good and I'm still single. LOL!

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2008
The story below with picture of victim and his "friends".

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety...

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#14 Dec 18, 2008
Umm yeah you still looking good too..sorta LOL

I just cant understand why kids would want to kill another child. It just makes no sense.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#15 Dec 18, 2008
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing well, and I hope you are. You're still lookin good and I'm still single. LOL!
Good luck. LOL. I sure ain't had any.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#16 Dec 18, 2008
Ravenz Moon wrote:
Umm yeah you still looking good too..sorta LOL
I just cant understand why kids would want to kill another child. It just makes no sense.
Ouch.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#17 Dec 19, 2008
Ravenz Moon wrote:
Umm yeah you still looking good too..sorta LOL
I just cant understand why kids would want to kill another child. It just makes no sense.
Thank you. You're sweet and sexy.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2008
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You're sweet and sexy.
LOL. You stole my line. Bet me to saying it.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2008
Beat not Bet. I need to go back to Proofreading 101.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#20 Dec 19, 2008
Keith former Gun-bunny wrote:
Beat not Bet. I need to go back to Proofreading 101.
Do you work for AC-Ts? LOL!

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#21 Dec 19, 2008
Pssst guys this a serious topic..lol Stay out the eggnog.

Bad speelers Untie!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches in durham nc. (Dec '11) Sep 14 Hugh 8
News Confederate statue toppled at NC rally as prote... Aug 30 WATCHING LIVONIA 6
News Mob members indicted on federal charges (Nov '08) Aug 26 Madoff Sindrome 38
Beware Mike Luchansky (Aug '10) Aug 25 just saying 75
Dems supposedly hate white hoods but they wear ... Aug 25 The Truth 1
Dems want Russian collusion investigated but no... Aug 25 The Truth 1
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Aug 24 Groot 24

Apex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apex Mortgages