Review: Strategy 1 Realty LLC

Review: Strategy 1 Realty LLC

Posted in the Apex Forum

Former Client

Holly Springs, NC

#1 Nov 27, 2010
I am pleased to say that Strategy 1 Realty provided me with excellent client service from the beginning of my search and all the way through to closing. Tina was always responsive towards my timing needs and my desire to close prior to my getting back to work after a long vacation. I felt as if I was her only client, and I really appreciated that.

I was impressed with Tina’s use of technology. She saved me many hours and lots of leg work by utilizing technology. She was kind and patient and was always available for me; she worked tirelessly, addressing my concerns and answering all of my questions (and I had a lot). Tina definitely went way beyond my expectations with respect to the services I was entitled to from a real estate agent. Not only did Tina help me find the perfect home, she made the process enjoyable!

Two words that best describe Tina are trustworthy and professional.

I would recommend Strategy 1 Realty without reservation to anyone in need of a professional realtor with solid business principles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches in durham nc. (Dec '11) Sep 14 Hugh 8
News Confederate statue toppled at NC rally as prote... Aug 30 WATCHING LIVONIA 6
News Mob members indicted on federal charges (Nov '08) Aug 26 Madoff Sindrome 38
Beware Mike Luchansky (Aug '10) Aug 25 just saying 75
Dems supposedly hate white hoods but they wear ... Aug 25 The Truth 1
Dems want Russian collusion investigated but no... Aug 25 The Truth 1
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Aug 24 Groot 24

Apex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apex Mortgages