hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28181 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
It does. We have the right to disagree. If you do not believe in your convictions as much as I or Pro or anyone else for that matter, that it is your problem.
Just like Obama being re-elected. Problem for all republicans.
No one has fired a shot on Ft Sumter yet. You still have time.
That your problem republican
You will be the commie shooting if anybody
Fires it will be you or somebody like you
Go get help you need it
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28182 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
It does. We have the right to disagree. If you do not believe in your convictions as much as I or Pro or anyone else for that matter, that it is your problem.
why dont you run sheriff
In Buncombe Co you would make a good
Bobby medford he hated America to scumbag

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28183 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is just time for us to not put as much emphasis on our partisan divide as it is on the working for solutions for our nation. I was under the impression that is what elected officials were to do. No one should give up their strong belief on positions held, but compromise was the greatest tool in establishing this nation. It is still our greatest tool today. No one can tell me that a middle ground cannot be reached by our leaders. Time is our enemy in getting our act together. Too many others in the world are just waiting for us to fail. Let's not let them succeed.
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28184 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you and TSF are clear on "supply side economics" here is some information for you about Reaganomics that mirrors supply side economics...
"Entrepreneurs flourished as a result of Reaganomics: Lower tax rates and inflation coupled with less regulation favored improved environments for market-based funding, risk-taking, access to labor (leading to greater employment), and a more level playing field between these entrepreneurs and large corporations. Further, the Heritage Foundation stated, "the U.S. government must allow the entrepreneur to enjoy the rewards of success. If taxes take away most profit, then the entrepreneur will have less incentive to take a risk. If there are great restrictions on how the entrepreneur can use his profit, then there is little reason for the entrepreneur to take a risk. The entrepreneur's courage to take a risk is what leads to new American discoveries and what drives the U.S. economy forward."
You political party's intent to tax the wealthy will annihilate small business. You are witnessing the start. And it will only get worse. It is unfortunate that your political party pandered to the "urban" voter to push through your party. No biggie, voter ID will happen. Just as much as you disagreed with Bush and his policies, does that make you guilty of treason or just expressing an opinion?
As I said before, the secession talk is just that, talk. But it should be a clue phone for all of what is to come.
I know my wife and I are prepared. I have a pretty good idea Pro, TEW and Waco and his harem(Lu and Bacon) will weather just fine.
But since slavery is not the issue this time around, what could it possibly hurt for secession other than tax base?
keep talking thats what
We all want wish there more people on here
To listen dont worry I show all my friend
And they laugh you only have one term
With the Mick and its over you'll see

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28185 Nov 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is just time for us to not put as much emphasis on our partisan divide as it is on the working for solutions for our nation. I was under the impression that is what elected officials were to do. No one should give up their strong belief on positions held, but compromise was the greatest tool in establishing this nation. It is still our greatest tool today. No one can tell me that a middle ground cannot be reached by our leaders. Time is our enemy in getting our act together. Too many others in the world are just waiting for us to fail. Let's not let them succeed.
Who is waiting for us to fail? You guys suggested and even argued those that might be "waiting for us to fail" we didn't have to worry about. You guys said all of our republican sabre rattling was unjust and without cause on speculated enemies of America. You guys claim still today that the former president waged an "illegal war."

So, again, who is waiting for us to fail? Republicans? Democrats? Independents? Your team said republicans are the ones with the problem and we needed to change or "align to the mainstream" so, why not support secession? North did not compromise on slavery and war ensued. Slavery not even on the table now, so why wouldn't secession work or be sucessful?

Only viable reason I can see, money. I.E. Taxbase.
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28188 Nov 13, 2012
The working man won get over it
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28189 Nov 13, 2012
See why people hate God you
We need freedom of religion
I see so clear now thank you
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28192 Nov 13, 2012
I'm waiting for mike to switch partys
Anytime come on commie go with your
Buddys to texico
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28194 Nov 14, 2012
Your first thing in NC that Mick will try
To close the VA in Asheville wait and
See you tried for years it will happen
Now you need to get treated yourself
I go there I had surgery there now
I'll have to go some were else 200
Miles away now
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28195 Nov 14, 2012
Pat mcCory is a tea party nut
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28196 Nov 14, 2012
Reagan and his rich buddys should have
Helped his working class white man
this big bad black man would have
Never won how do you fell now

Location hidden

#28197 Nov 14, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is waiting for us to fail? You guys suggested and even argued those that might be "waiting for us to fail" we didn't have to worry about. You guys said all of our republican sabre rattling was unjust and without cause on speculated enemies of America. You guys claim still today that the former president waged an "illegal war."
So, again, who is waiting for us to fail? Republicans? Democrats? Independents? Your team said republicans are the ones with the problem and we needed to change or "align to the mainstream" so, why not support secession? North did not compromise on slavery and war ensued. Slavery not even on the table now, so why wouldn't secession work or be sucessful?
Only viable reason I can see, money. I.E. Taxbase.
I am holding out a hope that collective collaberation in the form of compromise, along with the goal of solving the nation's problems will be the spirit that the 2nd Obama term, the Republican House and the Democrat Senate will work on. If you want to continue the war of division, that is your perogative. Sessesion, even if in symbolic terms only, solves none of our real problems. It only widens the gap. The electorate in this nation see Republicans as the party of 'no'. If you want to see that perspective continued, that is your choice. I think that our energy could be spent in a much more productive way. Is your vision of America a divided one? What do you really hope to accomplish with the seccesion movement? Seccesion advocates as mid term Republican candidates? If so, you're more dead than I thought.

Location hidden

#28198 Nov 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bush was elected and through his term two terms, there were many outspoken individuals against his policies, particularly that of the engagement in Iraq. I was one of those. I was also against the Bush tax breaks for the wealthy and his policies of supply side economics. That is our freedom to do so. But at no time did I, or anyone that I know who agreed with my view, choose to abandon loyalty to the United States or endorse the idea of secesssion from the United States. That shows me that the principles established by the constitution are meaningless to many people. Democratic elections are also meaningless to them. Historically, the same thing happened in 1860 with the election of Lincoln, as 7 southern states seceeded based on his election as they said they would. 4 states followed after the firing on Fort Sumpter. How did that turn out? Symbolic or not, to plan a move of seccesion is a very serious and unpatriotic move. Do you support those who want to divide the United States into a separate country? If so, then you need to question your own loyalty to this nation. Now, how you fit the story of the Good Samaritan into your post, I do not know. You will have to explain further. Let me finish by saying that symbolic or not, I have no intention of supporting a move of division of this nation, and feel that those who do should follow their own advice of the 1970's: love it or leave it. Just don't attempt to disolve my nation in the process.
Arnold, I have never said I supported dividing our country. Our country is divided. The division began way before the election and would have continued despite the outcome of the POTUS. The good samaritan came in because you're always throwing in the story about how the good samaritan and how he helped the man injured by making sure he was taken care of. He could have just as easily passed on by, called him a bad name, spit on him and told him you got what you deserved. He put politics of the day aside, did his part by helping the injured man through the healing process. Although you can't help what others post, but look at how others on here vilify those of us that didn't agree with their choice of a candidate and ours'. Let's see, republikan, republiCON, start your own fuk*** country, communist (I think we've all been called that, both sides), stupid, traitor (which clearly some don't understand the definition of a traitor) republican right wingers, crybabys, etc. You always bring up the story of the good samaritan, and as you've accused me before, I will you, what have done to help heal (some will not understand, you get the analogy)? If TOXIC is a sampling of how people in the U.S. treat and view each other, I honest to God predict and hope not, there will be more than symbolic gestures.
James R Hoffa JR

Asheboro, NC

#28199 Nov 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I have never said I supported dividing our country. Our country is divided. The division began way before the election and would have continued despite the outcome of the POTUS. The good samaritan came in because you're always throwing in the story about how the good samaritan and how he helped the man injured by making sure he was taken care of. He could have just as easily passed on by, called him a bad name, spit on him and told him you got what you deserved. He put politics of the day aside, did his part by helping the injured man through the healing process. Although you can't help what others post, but look at how others on here vilify those of us that didn't agree with their choice of a candidate and ours'. Let's see, republikan, republiCON, start your own fuk*** country, communist (I think we've all been called that, both sides), stupid, traitor (which clearly some don't understand the definition of a traitor) republican right wingers, crybabys, etc. You always bring up the story of the good samaritan, and as you've accused me before, I will you, what have done to help heal (some will not understand, you get the analogy)? If TOXIC is a sampling of how people in the U.S. treat and view each other, I honest to God predict and hope not, there will be more than symbolic gestures.
you support the Republicans
You support racists nuts plain and simple
a vote for mcCroy is one more step to Texas
That racist bitch Haily from SC endorsed him
And the republicans call her an oreo but she's
Racist against blacks women and she's a women
Makes alot of scene don't it look her record
Up I live here

Location hidden

#28200 Nov 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Our bantering on here makes for good entertainment and mental stimulation (and we all all guilty of name calling), but does not fair well in solving the problems of our nation. We can expect heated arguments on any level, but I just hope that our elected leaders will work more in the spirit of cooperation in order of getting things accomplished. This would be a good time for both parties to set a new tone, but maybe the divide is so wide that it cannot be fixed. I just hope this is not the case. The way it looks now, anger and division is still the prevailing tone. Both parties need leaders to stand up and set a positive course. Obama needs to set this tone and I think he is showing signs of doing this.
James R Hoffa JR

Asheboro, NC

#28201 Nov 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am holding out a hope that collective collaberation in the form of compromise, along with the goal of solving the nation's problems will be the spirit that the 2nd Obama term, the Republican House and the Democrat Senate will work on. If you want to continue the war of division, that is your perogative. Sessesion, even if in symbolic terms only, solves none of our real problems. It only widens the gap. The electorate in this nation see Republicans as the party of 'no'. If you want to see that perspective continued, that is your choice. I think that our energy could be spent in a much more productive way. Is your vision of America a divided one? What do you really hope to accomplish with the seccesion movement? Seccesion advocates as mid term Republican candidates? If so, you're more dead than I thought.
there voodoo economics are dead
Like that half wit Reagan he did'nt know
If he was comming or going
James R Hoffa JR

Asheboro, NC

#28202 Nov 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Our bantering on here makes for good entertainment and mental stimulation (and we all all guilty of name calling), but does not fair well in solving the problems of our nation. We can expect heated arguments on any level, but I just hope that our elected leaders will work more in the spirit of cooperation in order of getting things accomplished. This would be a good time for both parties to set a new tone, but maybe the divide is so wide that it cannot be fixed. I just hope this is not the case. The way it looks now, anger and division is still the prevailing tone. Both parties need leaders to stand up and set a positive course. Obama needs to set this tone and I think he is showing signs of doing this.
you and Obama need to mad over
This bullshit if I was black I would be pissed
We need to line these traitors up and shot
There ass they have a list of names shoot
There ass you don't think bush would
Have shot you for doing the same I'm
Pissed I didn't know there was crazys
Like this a joke is joke but this is out
Of hand

Location hidden

#28203 Nov 14, 2012
James R Hoffa JR wrote:
<quoted text> you support the Republicans
You support racists nuts plain and simple
a vote for mcCroy is one more step to Texas
That racist bitch Haily from SC endorsed him
And the republicans call her an oreo but she's
Racist against blacks women and she's a women
Makes alot of scene don't it look her record
Up I live here
You don't know me or what I support. I clearly see you have not or do not support education. I still find you precious because you want to fit in. In a pathetic way it must be taxing to sit around and come up with the inane drivel you post daily under different monikers. Clealy lonliness is very sad for you and I hope you find somone that will love you and teach you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28204 Nov 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me or what I support. I clearly see you have not or do not support education. I still find you precious because you want to fit in. In a pathetic way it must be taxing to sit around and come up with the inane drivel you post daily under different monikers. Clealy lonliness is very sad for you and I hope you find somone that will love you and teach you.
Good Mornin Bacon, you are a good person! Hope you have a great day.
James R Hoffa JR

Asheboro, NC

#28205 Nov 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want what your selling if
Your one those idiot go to texiaco
With the rest of the nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Daddies in Charlotte, NC. south mecklenberg Wed Wannabjnow 16
Jessica Lynn Abbott - arrested Dec 21 Louise 5
NCMH Opens 2015 With Back-To-Back Events In Dow... Dec 19 blueplate 1
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Dec 16 Bellemia 89
Obituaries, December 13, 2014 Dec 16 CDeberry 1
Adopt a family for Christmas (Nov '08) Dec 14 AnthonyLS 94
Cary Music Thread (May '12) Dec 11 Musikologist 14
Apex Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web