Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Judged:

Funny. When I typed your name Mr. Devonte Fennel (since you created this topic and most of the comments), no results came up except for this nonsense forum that you created.

Get your head together because I have never heard of you and I never will want to. That is why I reported you to Wikipedia and since then, you have been set up for automatic deletion. In other words, every time your name appears on a Wikipedia article, you will be automatically deleted within two hours. No one will ever write an article about yourself for a project since you are a regular little kid, so therefore, you get no wikipedia.

And in December of 2008, I have reported your MySpace and this forum to the head of Nickelodeon. If you keep this up Devonte, Nickelodeon will erase the episode you were on. Many other tv shows have done this due to your behavior.

You are not famous. Everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame and you happen to have yours.
I had my 15 minutes of fame on several gameshows and on two reality shows.

If you really want to be known for something, stop being so obessive about yourself because you are just like everyone else. You are not better than anyone else. I understand it is hard for a small kid like yourself to grasp that, but when you become older, you will realize that you've been making yourself an ass out of yourself. I can gurantee that.

P.S. And famous people don't create forums about theirselves - just wanted to let you know that.
Chris

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Lol jessica, i've known Davonte longer :P
we went to school togeather and we were like best friends. Before he was Famous lol..
Cynthia

Wappingers Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Uhm, wow people he's famous becus yuh keep taking about him. You haters are making him famous. But I personally don't like those shows. There corny. Matter of opinion.
RMD3603

Monmouth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

Judged:

Devonte, Seriously this is all obviously you talking to yourself on here with the exception of John. Its obviously you by the damn way you type your sentences. Its kind of pathetic and the only reason I am your friend on myspace is because YOU added me, not me addign you because Ive never heard of you before, I didnt even see you on icarly until I slowed it down. Did you even say anything? I dont remember because your not famous, nobody cares, if you were famous you would be in magazines, on entertainment sites and you would have a fan base, and you know what your some F-list Extra wannabe who has no life. So serious Listen to John and I and understand that nobody cares, get a real acting job so you can become famous, because right now your nothing but an immature whiney little wannabe.
shayleen

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

davonte is not famous and he is way into himself woopie doo he was on two things but if you see him myspace you caan see he thinks he is all tht and hes nottttttttt he is a reagular person like the rest of us and same with all those other famouse ppl they have jobs tht not being famous thts having a life
clay howard

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

i added him on myspace and hes not real famous you knw hes just has fans he was in the naked brothers band music vid also
Michael

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

Davonte Fennell? The only freaking reason i know who that is, is because he whored himself on myspace on happened to add me!

Well, He is full of himself and NOBODY know about him for being a GUEST on a cheesy children's show. He wasn't even mentioned in the show for more than 15 minutes if that! HE THINKS HE IS SO FAMOUS, HE IS NOTNOT NOT!!!

HE WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS, oh and by the way people, he asks people on myspace to spam his pictures so it looks like they each have 100 comments. Go look for yourself. This guy is a waa-be and he will never reach real fame. Trust me, you can go out on the street and ask anybody if they know who Davonte Fennell is, nobody will know. Cause he is not famous and he will never be famous. And yeah, half the comments on this posts are said by Davonte himself. That's how desperate he is.
Jennette Mccurdy

Clinton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

First of All.Davonte Fennell is famous because he was on My Hit show called Icarly and He also talks to me everyday because we became really good friends when we met each other on the set.Please stop hating please.
cboy

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

Amazing! If someone sits home and does nothing with themselves they are ruled as nothing more than lazy, ordinary, less than normal, and plain. If someone goes with the flow and copies everyone else around them losing their identity in just trying to fit in, they are called normal... but are nothing more than social robots living their lives trying not to "rock the boat". Then we have Davonte Fennell... Those who choose not to sit back and be lazy and let the world pass them by, you mention everyone has their 15 minutes of fame... where is yours? who are you? No, everyone doesn't get their 15 minutes of fame. But if you do understand this it is not just about the 15 minutes of fame, it's what you choose to do with it when you get it... will you celebrate it only in the moment, or will you do like Davonte Fennell and ride that wave reaching clawing and fighting for more, daring to be diferent, refusing to be status quo! Davonte Fennell I wish you success beyond the understanding of the normal, I wish you life lived to the fullest don't stop dreaming, reaching, clawing, and fighting for more! In the words of Walt Disney, "If you can dream it you can do it!". And for all of you cyber bullying haters, good luck with that. I hope the life you have chosen takes you far, but I doubt it. You see when you get your kicks in life by stepping on someone elses dreams you're generally to busy to live your own. C. A. Foster

John wrote:
Funny. When I typed your name Mr. Devonte Fennel (since you created this topic and most of the comments), no results came up except for this nonsense forum that you created.
Get your head together because I have never heard of you and I never will want to. That is why I reported you to Wikipedia and since then, you have been set up for automatic deletion. In other words, every time your name appears on a Wikipedia article, you will be automatically deleted within two hours. No one will ever write an article about yourself for a project since you are a regular little kid, so therefore, you get no wikipedia.
And in December of 2008, I have reported your MySpace and this forum to the head of Nickelodeon. If you keep this up Devonte, Nickelodeon will erase the episode you were on. Many other tv shows have done this due to your behavior.
You are not famous. Everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame and you happen to have yours.
I had my 15 minutes of fame on several gameshows and on two reality shows.
If you really want to be known for something, stop being so obessive about yourself because you are just like everyone else. You are not better than anyone else. I understand it is hard for a small kid like yourself to grasp that, but when you become older, you will realize that you've been making yourself an ass out of yourself. I can gurantee that.
P.S. And famous people don't create forums about theirselves - just wanted to let you know that.
Jason

Clinton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Davonte Fennell is a great Actor and has good roles on Icarly and the Naked Brothers Band and I think he is awesome!!!!
Danielle

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Oh, and Brittany, 600,000 results on Google? Try about 21 results.
Sammy

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Davonte Fennell Is so Hott and more hott on Icarly!!!
Sammy

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Davonte Fennell is sooo hottt on Icarly!
Ashley

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Yall Jealous Cause Davonte Fennell is Famous and Has All The Girls!
Jessica

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Davonte Fennell Is soo hott on Icarly and he has all the Fame!
Hannah

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Davonte Fennell is soo famous and cute!
Carly

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

I love u Davonte.I Cant Wait 2 See u on more shows!
Carly

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

I take back what. He aint worth **** yall. All the hype was a fraud that no talent mf was lame.
Hannah

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Yo Carly you so right girl ... Davonte was a joke ... he pumped himself up and yet he still lives at home with his momma ha hah a

not to mention Davonte was outed by a gay dude who he was seeing on the down lo- that fuking funny
Lindsey

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Wow you people r sooo jealous of Davonte's success.Everybody has haters but I'm actually a fan of Davonte's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Apex Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Apex Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Apex People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE