Trooper fired for kicking dog now wit...

Trooper fired for kicking dog now with Apex PD

There are 4 comments on the News Observer story from Jul 8, 2008, titled Trooper fired for kicking dog now with Apex PD. In it, News Observer reports that:

A state trooper fired last year for kicking his police dog is now a patrol officer with the Apex Police Department, the town's manager said this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

proud2bme

Grovetown, GA

#1 Jul 9, 2008
This person doesn't deserve to be a Police officer. I would bet my life that he abused this Police dog more than what was seen on the video.
Once again he his being allowed to carry a gun, enforce our laws (that he broke), and serve as a role model.
I would say something is terribly wrong with this picture!
Concerned Citizen

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jul 29, 2008
This is terrible but sadly the way things are going here. Apex police are already getting a bad name for themselves, there are definitely SOME questionable cops on the force and now this. I've personally witnessed unethical behavior on the part of several police officers and one family member of a police officer who was bragging in my doctors office (after her beastly children wouldn't settle down) that "let's just see child protective services come to my house, my husband is an Apex cop". Like that excuses poor parenting and lets you get away with things that ordinary people wouldn't get away with? In a few years Apex will be on 60 minutes, I can just see it now. It's a shame because it's really a good town otherwise but some of the cops have to go. I'm sure we'll here more stories in the future.
justafly

AOL

#3 Jul 30, 2008
How nice it is to heard that people feel the same way about Apex Police that I do! Yaah1 I need to hear some more. I can't wait to see them on 60 minutes.
grlnapex

Dillon, SC

#4 Oct 16, 2008
How crazy that Apex Police Dept. would hire someone who would treat an animal this way- i saw the photos (frightening). I am an Apex native and I can say that the Apex Police Dept. are just all rookies. I wasn't a bit surprised when I heard of this. Goes to show you who the people who are supposed to be "helping" you really are! Not only is this guy trouble for Apex, but so is another on one of their policeman..W.T. Allen I heard he's up to no good

SAD BUT TRUE! like the person above said...Apex is a great place, other than the people that the police force hires..dont get me wrong, some of the policeman are fabulous...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cary Jan 21 fuenmayor 9
Breakfast place in 2012? Jan 21 Westover 1
News Video gambling ends in N.C. (Jun '07) Jan 15 DonutJack Van Dunkin 40
sex with midget woman (Mar '15) Jan 8 doodzafag 5
When A Mid-Century Modern House Isn't Quite Mod... Jan 2 blueplate 1
New website for Food lovers Dec '16 Bob 1
Living in Cary (Mar '06) Nov '16 vote hillary 508

Apex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance