Living in Cary
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
eyeoneastsky

Apex, NC

#525 Sep 19, 2011
Hi Mimi. Did you all close down the Free Brad facebook page? Did anybody ever get the new site up and running?
tjs72

Phoenixville, PA

#526 Oct 18, 2011
I really like everything about Cary, except for the fact that it's a little more expensive than the surrounding towns. I know all about the amount of "Yankees" who live there, but how about in Holly Springs? Is there a good amount of people from the NE living there also? I am from the NE, and went to take a look at Holly Springs this weekend, and really liked it. Do the people in HS welcome the northern transplants? I'm hoping to find a nice, safe, friendly town to raise my family in, and make new friends.
neal
#528 Apr 20, 2016
Yes, there are people from the north throughout Holly Springs, Apex and Cary. It seems most of the people you will meet at times are from other places besides NC. For those moving down, it is essential to get a good realtor. One I would recommend is Natalia Giancola www.nataliarealestatepro.com
Yankees Go Home
#529 Apr 21, 2016
Melissa wrote:
I too myself moved to Cary to get away from the cold, Northeastern climate and found Cary through research. The jobs and pay are better here for me and the weather is exceptional. However, one thing the research didn't tell me is how snobby and uncaring the majority of the people I have met in Cary are. It's actually warmer in the North sitting in the middle of a 4 foot snow drift!
That's because most of the people that live in caring moved here from hell...the north.
Ignorant MiMi
#530 Apr 21, 2016
MiMi wrote:
Everyone should go to WRAL.COM and view the Brad Cooper Murder Trial to get a real view of Cary, North Carolina and the police protection that is right here in Cary, North Carolina.

This was a LLL (life learned lesson) and everyone who lives in North Carolina should be concerned at how this Murder investigation was conducted and handled by the Cary Police Department and the detectives who carried out the investigation, as well as the Wake County Prosecutors who were over this case. This case should be viewed by anyone and everyone in Cary, North Carolina and Wake County.

Seeing and hearing what took place in this trial which was taped live during the Brad Cooper Murder Trial is definitely an eye opener for all to know just what happened during the investigation of Nancy Cooper death and investigation and how the trial was handled by the North Carolina Judicial System and law enforcement who had a part in this.

It is definitely worth the time and effort for all citizens to WATCH.....I am sure that this will
actually SHOCK you as it did many people who tuned in when it was aired this year.
MiMi you are one ignorant idiot to be so in love with a convicted killer.
Yankee Dave

Rochester, NY

#531 Apr 25, 2016
You'll have to get used to the traffic and urban sprawl. Rochester I could get anywhere in greater rochester in 20 minutes. just driving down Maynard Rd in Cary might take longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kathy curtin Sat gail 1230 1
In need of kidney donor with type "o" blood Fri Lonnylou 1
should apex just be a nice bedroom community? Sep 19 APEX LAND MAN 1
New Durham County Arrests and mugshot (Feb '14) Sep 19 Durham 2
Strawbridge Studios (Sep '11) Sep 19 Unhappy mom 14
Mikey Blight Sep 17 Phoenix 1
Foot fetish Sep 14 Red sox 1

Apex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance