As Cary grows, so do we

Nov 1, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cary News

There is more traffic. There are longer lines at the grocery store. And there are red-clay signs of more workplaces, shopping centers and homes to come.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2009
Matt Johnson

Fuquay Varina, NC

#1 Nov 2, 2009
I hope everyone votes. I say if you can't take the time, effort & thought to vote then you don't get to complain about the outcome or future decisions.

There are two ways you can make your Town a better place to live: one is get informed about the Candidates (not just the sound bites) & the other is get involved. Go to Town Council, Planning Board or a Board of Adjustments meeting. Every Tuesday at 7 pm there is an opportunity to view your local Government in action. There are also openings on Board of Adjustments and Planning Board coming up for next year. Call the Planning Department for an application. If you have time to complain about the decisions that impact our community you have time to volunteer and make the change you desire.
JennyR

Greenville, NC

#2 Nov 9, 2009
Ah, another WCPSS, Chamber of Commerce, or WC-HBA "kool-aid" drinker. That's right, keep painting that lipstick on that pig known as Wake County.

Just remember folks, North Carolina is the most corrupt state in the South. Just look at all the convicted politicians in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 24 min State of Florida 59,118
Never buy from Mohamed Ali's Auto Park 17 hr Matt Mason- not n... 2
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Aug 25 DRC 467
Moving to Cary Aug 25 DRC 1
Jealous of latina women?? (Aug '09) Aug 24 LIZZY 83
Cary-based Yes! Solar Solutions teams up with C... Aug 19 Tolerance is a Vi... 1
Man charged in slaying after body of missing ma... Aug 10 tootsie 1
•••
•••
Apex Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Apex Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••