Ban Steroid Users from Athletics
Posted in the Apalachin Forum
Since: Jun 09
#1 Jun 21, 2012
Ban Steroid Users from Athletics
"Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.." (Jer. 5:21) http://www.hm.indymedia.org/newswire/display/... So you want to be a champion athlete and win the adulation of the public? Do you want to be like Atlas, Hercules, or Sampson? "Duh! Who were they?" Well I took my sports career to the finals of the NCAAs, before I quit when I saw how depraved and senseless you had become in your efforts to produce or be champion athletes. As for your blind pursuit of an Olympic Gold Medal, "Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman?... For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation." (Hab. 2:18) "Don't listen to him!" "We have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place." (Is. 28:15) "We can make you a champion with anabolic steroids that no one will be able to detect!" Anabolic steroids are synthetic male hormones like the kind that change a boy into a man. In the body 98-99% of the anabolic steroids bind to plasma proteins, and the remaining 1% cause effects anywhere that they become attached to receptors in cells by stimulating the genetic apparatus (DNA). In the muscles steroids stimulate tissue building. In the brain steroids cause noticeable psychological and behavioral effects. If you note that websites addressing the side effects of anabolic steroids in an incomprehensible language also sell anabolic steroids, you have to agree that stupidity has prevailed: www.steroids.ro/steroids-side-effects .
When I watched athletes that I had trained with prancing around with their respective NCAA teams, I realized that most of them had been brainwashed into supporting the NCAA agenda that had been slyly feeding most of them anabolic steroids at the training tables or elsewhere. "Don't talk to anyone! They might find out how brainless you've become!" Although the "beefed up" physiques of these steroid-fed athletes might convince you that they had acheived a form of "godliness" (2 Tim. 3:5), I suspect that the price was a form of steroid-induced senility that had lowered their intelligence (IQs) to an extreme. Even though the steroids had probably affected their intelligence via their effect on liver enzymes or the proliferation of amyloids and/or cysts in the brain, we will probably never know, for the effects of anabolic steroids on intelligence has been surpressed. Researchers report that the size of the kidneys, the heart, and the liver are increased by the use of anabolic steroids and that size decreases when they are stopped; i.e. unless cysts have started forming. Keep in mind that many steroid users will not stop using anabolic steroids because of the "feel good" psychological addiction to steroids or a yet-to-be-revealed physical addiction to steroids. Whatever the case, steroid users have permanently changed the physiological makeup of their bodies via the effects of steroids on enzymes, DNA, etc. There is no reversing those changes! Super athletes! Stupid athletes! Professional athletes! Al Oerter - "Bah! Olympic professionals! Enough medals to hang themselves with!" www.aloerter.com/index.html .
I say nullify the records of steroid users, have them return their medals, and erase all traces of their pursuit of athletics. They were never genuine athletes. FYI - The 99% of steroids that bonds to plasma proteins can probably be detected indefinitely. Since steroids are hormones, they should have never been made available to the public without prescription. "You say that steroids are harmless? I want you to eat steroids until your brain sodifies!?(See new photoblog: http://www.eternalimagesrestbest.blogspot.com... and http://www.photoblog.com/MamieMeade )
Hey Coach! MAKE COPIES OF THIS AND PASS THIS AROUND. TELL ME WHAT KIND OF A REACTION YOU GET. http://www.nantes.indymedia.org/article/25845 http://www.ecuador.indymedia.org/es/2012/06/3...
Add your comments below
|Adult stores?||19 hr||Billy||1|
|Endicott homicide investigation continues (Dec '06)||May 16||Sunny Shelton||116|
|A Chief's Speech At A Blue Mass||May 9||Burt||5|
|name of the pornstars in the video Come back! ...||May 7||kano 4617||3|
|Select Motorcars Endicott||May 2||Lee Iacocca||2|
|Lions announce Peace Poster contest winners (Nov '12)||Nov '12||Kendra||1|
|Do you approve of Maurice Hinchey as Representa... (Dec '11)||Dec '11||William R. Campbell||1|
Find what you want!
Search Apalachin Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC