Sheriff candidates get feisty at Depu...

Sheriff candidates get feisty at Deputies Association debate

There are 5 comments on the San Tan Valley Today story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Sheriff candidates get feisty at Deputies Association debate. In it, San Tan Valley Today reports that:

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu and five other hopefuls for the office talked policy and tossed criticisms at the Pinal County Deputies Association Debate on June 28, 2012 in Florence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Tan Valley Today.

ThankYouSherrifP aul

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I want to say thank you to Sheriff Paul! His service to our country and now to our county is the best we have ever had. Keep them on their toes Sheriff!

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Babeu is a joke
martin mcraw

Azusa, CA

#3 May 17, 2013
apache junction police dept are a complete joke, kidnapping, robbery, and beatings by homeless campers. even after police are given the names and location of the kidnappers they still refuse to make an arrest. crime in this state will continue to rise because local law enforcement agencies are unable to carry out their Jobs as police.
Lyndon Matkins

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k289nbv

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Lyndon Matkins wrote:
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its defini tely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k289nbv
your wheels suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apache Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to pay a private stripper to danc... 17 min Seccklaud 1
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 22 hr Real GANGSTA 2,148
Review: Mesa Pet Grooming Jul 20 Nicole 1
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Jul 18 Brandon1 345
News Body found in Mesa canal (Nov '07) Jul 15 Deena Dewakuku 13
Water minimum charge (Mar '06) Jul 14 not impressed 15
Bahama Beach Cruisers , Fat Tire Cruiser (Mar '16) Jul 9 Bahama Beach Crui... 9

Apache Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance