Arizona veterans group snubs Cinco de...

Arizona veterans group snubs Cinco de Mayo

There are 2 comments on the Deseret Morning News story from Jul 5, 2010, titled Arizona veterans group snubs Cinco de Mayo. In it, Deseret Morning News reports that:

World War II veteran Harry Robert Warren posted the Colors in Arizona's largest American Legion Post, then walked to the back of the room unprepared for the coming shock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret Morning News.

LOL

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Yes! It's about time we stand up FOR America and our sovereignty!
bitsnpieces1

Gainesville, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2013
It's really a personal celebration. So maybe we should stop having Saint Patricks day because he wasn't in the US or stop having Oktoberfest because it's a German celebration not American. I'm sure that when the full membership gets to weigh in it will change.
LOL wrote:
Yes! It's about time we stand up FOR America and our sovereignty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apache Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Family Fun on April Fools Day Thu GSLeader733 1
News Is prostitution and sex taking place in Scottsd... (Oct '09) Mar 21 Brother Smith 226
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Mar 14 Dani maroe 343
News Do you know a Muslim? No? Group hopes to change... Mar 14 True Christian wi... 4
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Mar 11 Ese Spider G 2,129
News Okay, It's Not the Oscars, But We Promise Not t... Mar 5 Rhonda Welborn As... 2
Trailer park at 710 South Lawson Dr. Jan '17 someonewhoknows 1

Apache Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apache Junction Mortgages