Judge in Apache Junction Justice Court

Judge in Apache Junction Justice Court

Posted in the Apache Junction Forum

Sunny1phx

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 16, 2012
What is the point in having Court Rules for the Judges to follow, because in Apache Junction Court Rules Don't apply. Even to the extent when you bring copies of the Rules with you whereas you have some type of documentation to confirm these rules, your told by Judge well these rules don't apply here. How can anyone believe for a moment that within this court you will receive a fair and equal form of Justice when you can not even get the Judge to adhere to the Supreme court of Arizona Rules which govern all lower courts. And if anyone is wondering NO I am not referring to A Criminal Matter this is strictly Civil. God forbid I would hate to think on the grounds of a criminal matter if the court acts anything as they do in matters of Civil Complaints no citizen of this community stands a snowball in hell chance. I think the Superior Court of Pinal County needs to monitor the actions of court proceedings whereas the little guy might receive a fair chance. Without an Attorney, you are just out and outright Screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apache Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water minimum charge (Mar '06) 6 hr palmisanojudy 14
valley night clubs under investigation by feds 15 hr azc55 8
Corruption,Shady buisness deals,Shakedowns.. Feb 14 azcnterpolicy 3
News Mexico warns citizens of 'new reality' after un... Feb 12 B legal no deport... 10
Trailer park at 710 South Lawson Dr. Jan 30 someonewhoknows 1
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) Jan 20 Enzo49 30
kidnapping, robbery, and assult of local female... (May '13) Dec '16 Anomess 5

Apache Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Apache Junction Mortgages