Pickup crashes in AJ, breaks up; driver dead

There are 2 comments on the Jul 10, 2010, Arizona Republic story titled Pickup crashes in AJ, breaks up; driver dead. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

A man was killed in Apache Junction on Saturday morning when his pickup crashed, went airborne and split in half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

WTF

Americus, GA

#1 Jul 10, 2010
What's the big deal, I see nuts driving way over the posted speed limit right past police. Running stop signs and driving out of control just to get to the red light first. When do police care or even pay attention to crazy drivers, when someone dies. Im just glad to hear no one else was hurt or killed. I heard there were kids in that parking lot hokding a car wash (what next).
Bonnie W

Americus, GA

#2 Jul 18, 2010
WTF wrote:
What's the big deal, I see nuts driving way over the posted speed limit right past police. Running stop signs and driving out of control just to get to the red light first. When do police care or even pay attention to crazy drivers, when someone dies. Im just glad to hear no one else was hurt or killed. I heard there were kids in that parking lot hokding a car wash (what next).

First of all people like you are heartless and bitter, this happens to be one of my dear friends and the most kindest most loving man you could ever meet he had a mental illness that made him hear voices in his head and he made to believe it was god and the voice(god) told him to kill him self and we believe that's why this happened it is very sad that this happened and it is sad that my friend was so unfortinate that he got sick the way he did I am to very happy that no one else was involved and hurt but if you have any knowledge about mental illnesses in witch my friend had he couldn't stop what happened its very sad! I will pray for you it seems to me you need it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apache Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many of you been used by him? (Oct '09) 13 hr mommabear602 2
Village at Copper Basin (Feb '11) Wed Sway 28
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Apr 21 irdogg 1,986
Review: Queen Creek Lock & Key (Dec '12) Apr 21 romblehighv8 2
Kenny Robertson Mar '15 Curious 1
Review: Pokorny Chiropractic Clinic Feb '15 gill 1
sex Feb '15 near you and in you 1
More from around the web

Apache Junction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE