Drowning victim's body pulled from Ca...

Drowning victim's body pulled from Canyon Lake

There are 3 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Drowning victim's body pulled from Canyon Lake. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

Lindsey Collom The Arizona Republic Aug. 25, 2007 08:16 PM Maricopa County Sheriff's divers pulled the body of a 45-year-old man from Canyon Lake in Apache Junction. via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

Tyler

Tempe, AZ

#1 Aug 28, 2007
I SWAM IN THAT LAKE JUST RECENTLY..THAT GIVES ME THE CHILLS THAT I COULD HAVE BEEN SWIMING NEER A DEAD MAN..
anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 30, 2007
Tyler wrote:
I SWAM IN THAT LAKE JUST RECENTLY..THAT GIVES ME THE CHILLS THAT I COULD HAVE BEEN SWIMING NEER A DEAD MAN..

in repliance to what you said ..have some sympathy that man had a family, and friends...he wasnt just a "dead man"...
no name

Micanopy, FL

#3 May 23, 2010
Tyler wrote:
\\

It is all about you....do you have family or friends...imagine for just a minute of loved ones who are grieving. Hearts broken....families never to be the same.
Time to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apache Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlene Carabajal 20 hr Boredom 4
Review: Susan Linda Cox Thu SUSAN LINDA COX 1
Queen Valley Music Thread (Aug '16) Jan 17 Musikologist 4
phillip brailsford molested my 3 year old son Jan 12 Get_rid_of_bad_co... 6
What Is The Loser Known As Phillip Brailsford D... Jan 2 Wondering 1
Are You A Totally Stupid Individual? Jan 2 So True 1
Boycott Products and Services Of/From Arizona Jan 2 Truth 1

Apache Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance