why them

Ithaca, NY

#24 Jun 12, 2013
mullins need to be shut down ..i been in there and eating dinner once and last time i will go there to..dan and his wife were sitting at the bar drunk and running there drunk mouths about other bussiness in gouverneur..WOW REALLY thats really proffessional guys..and there were only 6 people in the dinning room..whats that tell ya people..stay away from the bar mr and mrs mullin and watch what your bussiness before you end up have to close it down.!!! seriuosly !!!!!
Brendon

North Bay, NY

#26 Jun 12, 2013
Let me tell you people a little something about Mullins. Those owners are 2 of the hardest working people in that town. Dan lives at the restaurant pretty much. He always has some kind of party going on their and is losing downtime with his children. Tina is part owner and also works as a bus driver. If you dont like their food DONT GO THERE. Dont be blat ass and go post your feelings all over the internet. Those owners are 2 of the most energetic, loving, caring people who are so kind hearted. They go to church, they are very grateful for what they have and they know at anytime something could go wrong. Come on people grow up a little.
let me tell you

United States

#27 Jun 12, 2013
i know for a f..ing fact dan does nothing in that restaraunt....go in the kitchen there is not one unit in there that even works.all their food is kept cold from ice...bullshit he does nothing but sit at that bar and drink...so ill tell you this for a fact...smoke and mirrors my friend
Nickole

Arlington, VA

#28 Jun 12, 2013
Ha its Tina's place not Dan's. Wow they go to church, so does that make everything they do acceptable? If their so great, why wont Tina's daughter tell her she got married? Dan always has and always be a looser!
Wtf

New Hartford, NY

#29 Jun 12, 2013
Nickole wrote:
Ha its Tina's place not Dan's. Wow they go to church, so does that make everything they do acceptable? If their so great, why wont Tina's daughter tell her she got married? Dan always has and always be a looser!
They're kids don't even barely like them. Ask Levi.
thumps

Ithaca, NY

#30 Jun 13, 2013
The food critic from Watertown times gave Mullins a bad review years ago. Nothing has changed since. Dan even called up the writer and threatened to beat him up for writing a bad review.
LOL 123

Tully, NY

#31 Jun 13, 2013
Well let me tell you all a little something. One night I was in Mullins at closing time, Dan was passed out at the bar so Tina and I went in the kitchen and I gave her what she had been missing right on the counter that they prepare food on. Now I hit that on a regular basis and that fat drunk has no idea what a worthless puke.
gouvy scum

Hammond, NY

#32 Jun 13, 2013
let me tell you wrote:
i know for a f..ing fact dan does nothing in that restaraunt....go in the kitchen there is not one unit in there that even works.all their food is kept cold from ice...bullshit he does nothing but sit at that bar and drink...so ill tell you this for a fact...smoke and mirrors my friend
wah I go to a restaurant I dont like, wah they have more money than me, wah I am too big of a puss to do it to anyones face....cowards on here. Gouvy scum
thumps

Ardsley, NY

#33 Jun 13, 2013
gouvy scum wrote:
<quoted text>wah I go to a restaurant I dont like, wah they have more money than me, wah I am too big of a puss to do it to anyones face....cowards on here. Gouvy scum
Had to try in couple times to decide it was just always bad.
thumps torn anushole

Hammond, NY

#34 Jun 13, 2013
thumps wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to try in couple times to decide it was just always bad.
So you get a badge of courage by coming on here and knocking them? Pretty tough and impressive, if you are 5 yrs old...
thumps

Ithaca, NY

#35 Jun 13, 2013
thumps torn anushole wrote:
<quoted text>So you get a badge of courage by coming on here and knocking them? Pretty tough and impressive, if you are 5 yrs old...
Just speaking the truth. That us what this site is for. I didn't start the thread, just added to it.
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#36 Jun 13, 2013
thumps wrote:
<quoted text>
Just speaking the truth. That us what this site is for. I didn't start the thread, just added to it.
If you have nothing good to say - try not saying anything at all. They don't need it, their family doesn't need it, their kids do not need it and of course the economy doesn't need it. We need all of the businesses we have now and more. Continuing to bash them will only result in a loss of revenue, loss of money and loss of jobs. If you want to contribute to the unemployment line and to watch our economy falter - just keep voting for Obama and stay off topix. Just a thought.
Super V

Ithaca, NY

#37 Jun 13, 2013
LOL 123 wrote:
Well let me tell you all a little something. One night I was in Mullins at closing time, Dan was passed out at the bar so Tina and I went in the kitchen and I gave her what she had been missing right on the counter that they prepare food on. Now I hit that on a regular basis and that fat drunk has no idea what a worthless puke.
So you been munching
a mullin ?
thumps

Ardsley, NY

#38 Jun 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>If you have nothing good to say - try not saying anything at all. They don't need it, their family doesn't need it, their kids do not need it and of course the economy doesn't need it. We need all of the businesses we have now and more. Continuing to bash them will only result in a loss of revenue, loss of money and loss of jobs. If you want to contribute to the unemployment line and to watch our economy falter - just keep voting for Obama and stay off topix. Just a thought.
No thanks. I keep it up
thumps anal herpes

Hammond, NY

#39 Jun 13, 2013
thumps wrote:
<quoted text>
Just speaking the truth. That us what this site is for. I didn't start the thread, just added to it.
The truth from a welfare bum is often based on misguided anger. Pretty sad.
carson

Ardsley, NY

#40 Jun 13, 2013
I found an earring in my salad last week there. Waitress laughed it off saying they been looking for it for 3 days in the kitchen. Lost my appetite but they wouldn't allow me to cancel my order.
knows anal herpes

Hammond, NY

#41 Jun 13, 2013
carson wrote:
I found an earring in my salad last week there. Waitress laughed it off saying they been looking for it for 3 days in the kitchen. Lost my appetite but they wouldn't allow me to cancel my order.
I call bullshot on this one. Another fine Gouverneur welfare scammer trying to get a free meal.
mike

Ithaca, NY

#42 Jun 13, 2013
thumps torn anushole wrote:
<quoted text>So you get a badge of courage by coming on here and knocking them? Pretty tough and impressive, if you are 5 yrs old...
If the truth hurts then you should stay off this site.
The kid

Gouverneur, NY

#44 Jun 14, 2013
knows anal herpes wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshot on this one. Another fine Gouverneur welfare scammer trying to get a free meal.
So this hammond guy knows anal herpes...loser.
knows anal herpes

Hammond, NY

#45 Jun 14, 2013
The kid wrote:
<quoted text>
So this hammond guy knows anal herpes...loser.
No, I am the guy "knows" actual anal herpes. You have seen me before buttercup. You know you like to pack "knows" fudge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Class of 2017 money Sat Some Justice 18
RIP and his Grandma May 25 done it 6
News Gouverneur woman charged with assault May 24 Mama 83
Ken smith May 23 sarah Remer me 1
chambers (Aug '13) May 20 Yup know him 15
stabbed (Sep '16) Sep '16 cody 1
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages