First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Who is this Nate jones guy? Iv heard his name come up a lot.. I heard about his past but i am just curious if anyone knows anything else about him?
Nate jones

Ithaca, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Lol here we go again
hahha

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
FAMOUS!
Nate jones

Ithaca, NY

#4 Apr 12, 2013
I guess so...everyone seems to want to know bout me, or just wants run their suck whole with a hidden name bc they ain't got the balls to say it to my face
wow

New Britain, CT

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Tough guy, huh Nathan Lee
Crazy Annie

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Nate jones wrote:
I guess so...everyone seems to want to know bout me, or just wants run their suck whole with a hidden name bc they ain't got the balls to say it to my face
Neither do you have any balls, you pencil dick.

He whipped it out the other day, laughed so had I was crying
well yea

Tully, NY

#8 Apr 13, 2013
OOOOOOOOO damn, shnap. ouch. no comment back either. YOUCH.
Nate jones

East Syracuse, NY

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Well sorry topix isnt something i really get on everyday so i didnt answer right back....but....Lol well I highly doubt I whipped it out for you so nice try and as far as pencil dick I think not...never had anyone ever complain.... But pple can run your mouth bc none of ya will confront me bitch.. I don't hide you can see me out and about everyday
haha

Ardsley, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Maybe its about time u shut the hell up quit with the tough guy act and move on...if u dont want ur self on this site dont continue to post on it and keep it going...and just for the record I have herd about ur pepe and its nothing special the girls are probably to scared to say much cuz they'd get a black eye
Crazy Annie

Ithaca, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2013
I am not afraid of the little shrimp dick. So come on sonny
Just a girl

Woburn, MA

#12 Apr 16, 2013
I've seen it and its the size of a Vienna Sausage. True story!
Nate jones

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Good one ..lol
Crazy Annie

Ithaca, NY

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Nate jones wrote:
Good one ..lol
LOL, no I am afraid its not a good one, its a teeny tiny one
Nate jones

East Syracuse, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Lol.. Don't be hating bc u can't have it..
Kenzie Hubbard

Winchester, MA

#16 Apr 17, 2013
They just jealous.
Well known

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Well not trying to start anything but I have been with Nate, as far as his dick being small, umm no, , no he's not the biggest around but with well over 2 handfuls I think it's plenty big enough. His sex is amazing and I have talked to other girls that have been with him and they have never complained instead actually was surprised..so for crazy Anne and just a girl I don't think u have had a chance with Nate.and I have never herd of him hitting a girl solo b4 running your mouth trying to start shit make sure there's not pple on here that actually know the true Nate..good luck on your relationship kenzie and Nate hopefully you have quit your cheating mr.jones
had it

Ardsley, NY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Not 2 handfuls and good in bed if u do all the work its crooked weired. hows the layoff but ask anyone who works where he did u quit and cant pass a drug test to go back.ur nothing good thing ur mom has ur son so he has a chance of not being like
LOL

Ithaca, NY

#20 Apr 17, 2013
well known aka... HIS BABY'S MOMMA
Well known

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Umm actually no...I don't even know who nates sons mother is..so nice try
haha

East Syracuse, NY

#23 Jul 30, 2013
haha hows that 47000 u made didnt keep ur ass out of jail again or drugs out of ur urine! but dont wory every guy in gouvy has ur back when it comes to kenzie shes not doing anything she allready wasnt i wonder if she takes ur ring off when shes with all her other guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Graybill... (Oct '10) 8 hr Soyouknow 9
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Jun 29 Outrageous 61
grove streer cemetary Jun 28 Bobo 10
News Gouverneur police blotter, May 27-June 2 Jun 23 f gov 2
the dailey road Jun 19 Frank 6
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3
Three teens accused of possessing, selling cont... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kite 1

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages