Duane

Utica, NY

#90 Feb 9, 2012
Down boys wrote:
I heard there is a gay bar comming to fowler....
It's technically an indoor golf range called Golf Fore You I believe, on rt 58 across from Boces. But it's also the newest hangout for gay and bi guys. Hope to see a few of you there ;)
Do you read english? The bar is in the olh Jehovah Witness church.
Down boys

Worcester, MA

#91 Feb 9, 2012
Listen here Duane-boy, I happen to know for a fact that some of the local boys have at the golf joint, I've got my personal invite. Why don't you join is Friday night?
Hey Know it all

Utica, NY

#94 Feb 10, 2012
Duane wrote:
Lookey here Faggy Boy. Bob Tripp will kick tour ass if he even thought you queets were using it as a dating spot.
By the way BobTripp's son is gay so I really don't believe this statement is accurate.
Duane

Utica, NY

#96 Feb 13, 2012
Hey Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>By the way BobTripp's son is gay so I really don't believe this statement is accurate.
Hey faggy ass,

Naw, I don't think thats quite so. I have seen that boy putting the meat to more than one female.
Malu

Fort Sill, OK

#98 Feb 13, 2012
I didnt choose to be bisexual. ok? it just happened. i found myself one day in the fifth grade staring at a girl. i didnt know why. i aked my older broyher and he said i might like her. it was new to me but it was also ok. i didnt know what gay or lesbian or bisexual was until after i met that girl when my brother explained it to me. i didnt choose to be bisexual. i didnt choose its trigger. i could have chosen to turn away from it. but i didnt. want to know why? because i learned a prety cool quote in elementary school
"You deny yourself happines when you sparate yourselves from those you love and those tat love you; and when you choose to turn away from your own emotions."
And I am actually quite happy nd content with my life. being samoan. being a femal. being bisexual. being a military child. being everything else i am. why? because i was born this so i live this.
i apologize for misspellings or grammar mistakes, using my kindle and its barely cooperating. oh and by the way i know this is off subject, but this is the twenty first century. not the twentieth. no wonder your two cents is only one sided
Gay Soldier

South Butler, NY

#100 Feb 15, 2012
Well, I stopped in to that new Tripps Golf place in Fowler. Not sure if it is a gay hang out yet or not. However, all the guys sure were watching how I held my woodys. So I thought I would give them a show and started stroking the club some, and every one of them had a hard on showing. So, I started rolling my balls around on the greens and they were "tripp"ing over themselves trying to act like they weren't watching me try to get my balls in the hole. I made sure to keep my hand on the shaft of my club because with those type of guys, I wasn't sure I could trust them.
mommy

New Hartford, NY

#101 Feb 16, 2012
should be fun
letthembe

Clinton, MA

#102 Feb 17, 2012
Omg the in door golf is not a gay hang out! & Brian tripp gay? Bahaha, Ya ok I'm gonna die from laughter! I kno way alot girls he's been with& one he's messing with! & bob dose have a son who hapens to be gay but he dosnt live up here! & if u knew anything Brian owns & runs Golf fore you! Not bob If u wanna talk about sh@t then at least let it be true!
2nd the bar that's gonna be opening in may(hopfuly) is at the old Jehovah witness church in hailsboro! I kno the owner! & its gonna be just a bar! Thats it
jim

Watertown, NY

#104 Feb 22, 2012
Golf Fore have food there
jim

Watertown, NY

#105 Feb 22, 2012
Golf Fore thay have food there
Sexy girl

Utica, NY

#106 Feb 22, 2012
jeezum wrote:
<quoted text>Im with you pal.Whats this world coming to besides extinction because of gays!!! yuk!!!!Discusting!!

Same goes for lebos they are no different
jim

Watertown, NY

#107 Feb 22, 2012
hi how all ben there Golf fore
LOL

Newark, NJ

#108 Feb 23, 2012
GetOuttaHere wrote:
You all sound like a bunch of neanderthals. You couldn't make it in the real world, that's why you live in Gouverneur. bwahahahaa
U my friend r epic!!!
Racists and intolerant people r going to the very hell they made up.
Hypocritical
Jinkies

Newark, NJ

#109 Feb 23, 2012
Homophobia is for stupid folks. Apparently u didn't learn any sciences. Only stupid stuffs
omg3

Utica, NY

#110 Feb 28, 2012
live and let live and mind your own backyards and everyone will get along just fine, good amount of stupidity in this town, guess i should of gotten on topix before the realestate page.
Yeah

Syracuse, NY

#113 Feb 29, 2012
Huh?
Wowza

Utica, NY

#114 Mar 1, 2012
WHO CARES????????
suzfie

Saint Marys, GA

#115 Mar 13, 2012
Really who cares
Micchhii

Nevada City, CA

#119 Feb 14, 2013
I need a gay best friend! theres no better friend a girl can have then a gay one :) And if anyone knows of any gay clubs near drum...like farthest ill drive is 2 hours, let me know! I don't do straight clubs, too many single men hyped on testosterone and booze trying to rape you on the floor >:(
Cumquick

Potsdam, NY

#120 Feb 15, 2013
Hhhmmm wrote:
just clueless in Watertown....
GO TO EDWARDS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
destinee campbell (Jun '11) 3 hr Brian friggin Joh... 25
i hate people (Aug '11) 19 hr Idjut 47
Surprise Fri Christie 2
climb in your bunkers ebolas coming Oct 23 Riparian 10
jumbos (Jun '12) Oct 23 dtgtit 62
School buses Oct 22 dtgtit 1
Troy Bigwarfe (Nov '13) Oct 22 hater 25
Antwerp Dating
Find my Match

Antwerp Jobs