Gay Bar In Gouverneur
the legion

Oriskany Falls, NY

#23 Jan 18, 2012
Just go there and have a look around im sure you will find a few like yourself. Last time we went there I saw guys rubbing each others legs, plus my husband got hit and I think someone slipped him something in his drink. Later on someone told me the guy rubbing legs works for rescue squad scary. This town is full of gay guys. The mayor is even gay and single im sure he would love a soldier boy
jeezum

Waterville, NY

#24 Jan 18, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The way the girls keep popping out babies in Gouvey, I don't think you have to worry about extinction lmao. If you are straight, why worry about gays?
Your discusting its wrong.Watch out farm animals are next!!!!
kathy

Utica, NY

#25 Jan 18, 2012
Why dont u people grow up its life.I myself dont agree with it but who are we to judge them its there life.
derp

Watertown, NY

#26 Jan 18, 2012
Those of you spouting all this crap about gays being wrong/gross/disgusting/etc have no right to talk. I mean all they do is cram a dick in their ass.. here you are walking around with your entire head up there and think you can judge them? If nothing else, isn't it hard to breathe like that?

In all honesty I don't think any of you blabbering about gays being "wrong" have even met one in real life. They are just people living their lives and don't really care what some inbred yokel yammers on about their lifestyle being wrong.

Oh, and for the dumbass who said "farm animals are next" its a statistical fact that a vast majority of the sick fuckers who practice bestiality are heterosexual. Even gay people think fucking sheep is wrong so do try to get your facts together.
reds

Waterville, NY

#29 Jan 19, 2012
derp wrote:
Those of you spouting all this crap about gays being wrong/gross/disgusting/etc have no right to talk. I mean all they do is cram a dick in their ass.. here you are walking around with your entire head up there and think you can judge them? If nothing else, isn't it hard to breathe like that?
In all honesty I don't think any of you blabbering about gays being "wrong" have even met one in real life. They are just people living their lives and don't really care what some inbred yokel yammers on about their lifestyle being wrong.
Oh, and for the dumbass who said "farm animals are next" its a statistical fact that a vast majority of the sick fuckers who practice bestiality are heterosexual. Even gay people think fucking sheep is wrong so do try to get your facts together.
Wel i will tell you someting no Inbred person here!!Why so offensive are you gay? Probaly!!!Yes it is wrong read the bible dah!!
Mad Man

United States

#30 Jan 19, 2012
Randall Stevens is opening a gay bar. He got fired from his last job at the sperm bank for drinking on the job
really

New Hartford, NY

#31 Jan 20, 2012
The other Marcie wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about that being a gay bar for men but I heard there are many lesbians there. My friend says everytime she goes there, she is mauled by this one chic who is supposedly the bartender Renee's new girlfriend.
Well I know the chic you are talking about, she just like having fun and try to be the center of attention. Also the friend of yours that is supposely be mauled all over don't seem to mind it to much if she keep on going for more and not tell her stop.
Bible Reader

Long Eddy, NY

#32 Jan 21, 2012
reds wrote:
<quoted text>Wel i will tell you someting no Inbred person here!!Why so offensive are you gay? Probaly!!!Yes it is wrong read the bible dah!!
Oh PUH-LEASE! Don't give me that Bible shit unless you are going to read ALL of it. Did you happen to skip over the pages that you wanted to? Did you realize that the Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals? That doesn't mean that God doesn't love you heterosexuals. It's just that you need more supervision. So, go back and read some more of your Bible and spew forth more of your illogical "it's wrong because it's in the Bible".
reds

Waterville, NY

#33 Jan 21, 2012
Bible Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Oh PUH-LEASE! Don't give me that Bible shit unless you are going to read ALL of it. Did you happen to skip over the pages that you wanted to? Did you realize that the Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals? That doesn't mean that God doesn't love you heterosexuals. It's just that you need more supervision. So, go back and read some more of your Bible and spew forth more of your illogical "it's wrong because it's in the Bible".
go blow a goat bitch!!!Its wrong and thats that dumbass!!So read the bible somemore and shove it up your backside!!
Good Luck

Long Eddy, NY

#34 Jan 21, 2012
reds wrote:
<quoted text>go blow a goat bitch!!!Its wrong and thats that dumbass!!So read the bible somemore and shove it up your backside!!
Apparantly you do not read the same Bible (again!) that I do. My Bible says "Love one another"--I actually just checked, and it doesn't say anywhere "except if they are gay". So may MY Blessed Lord Jesus bless you and have compassion on your wicked soul and hatred.
Biblical quote

United States

#35 Jan 21, 2012
Apparently you do not read the same Bible (again!) that I do. My Bible says "Love one another"--I actually just checked, and it doesn't say anywhere "except if they are gay". So may MY Blessed Lord Jesus bless you and have compassion on your wicked soul and hatred.

You need to read it again......
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
disgusting

New Hartford, NY

#36 Jan 21, 2012
Homosexuality is disgusting at best however your relying on the bible is a pretty poor argument. The bible is a fairy tale. There is no god and religion is a scam. Go to youtube and enter george carlin religion in the search field. He hits the nail on the head!!
Good Luck

Long Eddy, NY

#37 Jan 21, 2012
Biblical quote wrote:
Apparently you do not read the same Bible (again!) that I do. My Bible says "Love one another"--I actually just checked, and it doesn't say anywhere "except if they are gay". So may MY Blessed Lord Jesus bless you and have compassion on your wicked soul and hatred.
You need to read it again......
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Leviticus as it is in the Holy Bible is a holiness code written 3,000 years ago. This code includes many other outdated sexual laws (like stoning adulterers and brides who are not virgins, and executing a married couple for having sex during the woman’s period), and a lot more. It also includes prohibitions against round haircuts, tattoos, working on the Sabbath, wearing garments of mixed fabrics, eating pork or shellfish, getting your fortune told, and even playing with the skin of a pig.(There goes football!)

So if you want to quote the scripture that pertains to "a man lying with a man", I hope all the brides you have known were virgins (how often does THAT happen in Gouvy); and that you never eat a pork chop. And yes, everything MUST be shut down on Sunday, the day of the Sabbath. I won't repeat all that is in Leviticus, you might want to read the ENTIRE book of Leviticus, which will also explain that Leviticus explains what was a law for the peoples of Israel, it was not a commandment from the Lord God for his Christian believers.
Biblical quote

United States

#38 Jan 21, 2012
I'm not a believer anyways, I just hate queers :)
Bible Reader

Long Eddy, NY

#39 Jan 21, 2012
Biblical quote wrote:
I'm not a believer anyways, I just hate queers :)
And you have that right to. Just like I have a right to hate Chevys; Colgate toothpaste; coffee; etc. But just because YOU hate queers, doesn't mean that I should not be able to love who I love, just like I am sure you love who you love.
reds

Waterville, NY

#40 Jan 21, 2012
Bible Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have that right to. Just like I have a right to hate Chevys; Colgate toothpaste; coffee; etc. But just because YOU hate queers, doesn't mean that I should not be able to love who I love, just like I am sure you love who you love.
blah blah blah!
Biblical quote

United States

#41 Jan 21, 2012

That's not a fair comparison! Colgate toothpaste never put anything up anyones a$$! Let's compare apples to apples here, not bananas to donuts!
speaks gospel

Utica, NY

#42 Jan 21, 2012
The only gay bar in town is Palms.

You can find gouverneur's most notorious gays there-

Jordan Hadfield
Tyrone and Richard Aldridge(richard likes to recieve)
Cory "stinky puss" Camidge
Bret Shampine
Lucas Wainright
Haxus

Utica, NY

#43 Jan 21, 2012
There is nothing wrong with homosexual people. Who cares what other people do? It does not affect you or your life in any way shape or form so just let it be. If it's something you do not agree with or dislike just ignore it.
bob

Utica, NY

#45 Jan 25, 2012
yes we need a gay bar or bi one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matasha 3 min dude 3
Apparently 12 hr Wow 1
true 14 hr Toni 13
the browns are scammers!!!... Sun Riparian 4
Medical Pot in Gouverneur (May '15) Apr 29 Riparian 23
Kinneys Warehouse (May '12) Apr 29 Picker 27
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages