Funny

Dexter, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Heard she got fired for stealing pills from work! Wonder if she sold them or took them?
mary

Chatham, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Funny wrote:
Heard she got fired for stealing pills from work! Wonder if she sold them or took them?
U know she stole them so she could keep her habit up...she is scum
Friend

Conklin, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2013
What a sad nasty person.
How can she call herself a nurse?
Maybe she should keep the drug addicts out of her life and think about her daughter.
Scum

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2013
She needed to keep all the pills for her, Ti's, Jen's baby daddy Steve and his GF's habit,Since their all buddy buddy wid each other,that whole circle of ppl are pure trash that needs to be taken outta this town, How can these ppl call their selves good parents and good ppl, I don't see it, how can you be a good parent if your all the time Jacked up on pills and other stuff, Jen's daughter should be put where she is safe and away from ppl like her druggie mom and her alcholic father, I feel so bad for that lil girl and any other child that comes in contact with these ppl
Billie bob

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2013
I heard she was not only fired but arrested, at her job, on felony charges. Hmmm this was not in the newspaper! Also heard Bos wanted to speak with her about activity in the town and that he might make things a little easier on her. This is, of course, all "rumor".
Huh

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Isn't Ti with missy knight?
miranda

Holyoke, MA

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
Isn't Ti with missy knight?
If ti isnt with jen he goes back to missy and vice versa....gross...they all must share the same diseases....scums of good ol gouverneur
CxxFh

Needham, MA

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Jenn hays sells the pills.. She doesnt do them she's a good mother and gives maddie the world and tries her best. Yeah it's not good she deals drugs and has the people around her daughter that she does but that little girl is her whole world and she is an amazing mother towards her. Jeez you Gouverneur people need to get a life like look at this site you all should be embaressed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 2 hr Wow 56
grove streer cemetary 16 hr Bobo 10
pills Jun 24 deliverygirl 1
News Gouverneur police blotter, May 27-June 2 Jun 23 f gov 2
the dailey road Jun 19 Frank 6
Jordan Law (Jun '12) Jun 15 Smarter than you 5
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages