Does anyone know these people?

Posted in the Antwerp Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Willington

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
I have lots of info, what do you want to know.
Mike Willington

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Well whats it worth to you?
Bad Jack

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
They account for 65% of the areas Welfare population.
never know

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2013
You post on the Madrid topic about this too?
Catherine

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
I am a Bice and I am not on Welfare. I work to support my family of four. It's none of your business anyway how anyone in my family lives or how they support there family. Why don't you people use your real names and get a life.
Catherine

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Apr 3, 2013
I don't need to be with my aunt, there are plenty of family members making sure she gets what she needs and she is in good hands. I don't sit at a desk all day thank you very much. I am walking around helping agents with questions they have, as I am their lead. I make good money and it supports my family. I'm not ashamed of my weight, so you can run your mouth all you want. I would like to know when I shoved food in my son's mouth as he crying? My son is very active. It's not his fault he takes medicine for a disability that also causes slight weight issues. He is healthy according to the doctors. Like I said my family is no ones business. You have an issue, tell me face to face. That way you aren't hiding behind a computer screen using a fake name.
Mike Willington

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Too Hott wrote:
U know who I am we've met a multiple times! Did u ever find out why ur son was having seizures? Was it bc he is sooo over weight of u go to the quack dr. In gouverneur he doesn't know what he's talking about! U should also be worried about ur cousin Elizabeth that she moved in a bunch of ppl and one is having sex with mike! And she's 14. Wow another baby in the mix. There's another topic on the Madrid site go check that one out, ur family is not perfect they are fraud! Not working and getting taxes back when there is hard working ppl out there that gets shit back in taxes! Someone that's on disability shouldn't work under the table. And no wonder why 2 of Michelle's son are stupid she did their homework for them! And one son had the college paid for and couldn't go bc she spent all the $ to get his apt. Plus he couldn't leave his mommy bc he needs that titty to suck!
So be pround, don't hide. Tell us your real name you chicken DB!
Too Hott

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2013
And im not an ex I wouldnt touch that family with a 100 foot pole!
Just saying

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2013
If you think you know all of this information and know them then why wont you way who you are? If your afraid to put your name on here then you shouldn't b running your mouth.
Bad Jack

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Apr 3, 2013
The issue isn't Too Hott's identity. It's the validity of someone receiving $9k in refunded taxes when they apparently don't work. It sounds like fraud and if it's true it should be reported because it's all of our money. I commend Too Hott for being a community patriot.
Mike Willington

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Apr 3, 2013
Too Hott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know how or the number to call bc I've sent emails to people statig these facts that ik but no answer from anyone!!! At least someone agrees with me! It's 100% true!!! I swear on the bible and anyone's graves!
So tell us your real name so we know its true and maybe help you out .
wow

New York, NY

#25 Apr 4, 2013
Bad Jack wrote:
The issue isn't Too Hott's identity. It's the validity of someone receiving $9k in refunded taxes when they apparently don't work. It sounds like fraud and if it's true it should be reported because it's all of our money. I commend Too Hott for being a community patriot.
The tax system is a fraud! You are rewarded by sittng on your fat ass squirting out kids like its your day job. Working people that make any kind of decent money IE: me ....pay in 17,000 and get back $200. And then you got non working people that have a million kids they can't afford living off the state getting thousands back! tax code is broke and needs to be eliminated and either a straight up flat tax or get rid of income tax completely and roll into a higher sales tax so then the free rider lazy scum at least pay the free money back in to the base in the sales tax. Cause god knows they spend the hell out of their freebies. But that won't happen... To many bleeding heart liberal socialist politicians!
wow

New York, NY

#26 Apr 4, 2013
Too Hott wrote:
And im not an ex I wouldnt touch that family with a 100 foot pole!
That addresses the large tax return issue, as far as your other dilemma turn the disabled people in to whoever pays their disability. State or Feds!
Catherine

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Apr 4, 2013
Too Hott wrote:
Old news ummm Michelle just got $9000+ back in taxes and she don't work she has 2 kids under 18. And a son that works which she takes his pay check! And bitches if he spends "his" money! Why did he move back into his moms anyway bc u screwed him took his rent $ and spent it now his credit is shot! Well anywho, her husband is disabled but works under the table in Alex bay! Her son is disabled but works under the table doing misc. The first statement says Bice's, walraths, and pankeys so that all I've been talking about the word needs to get out one way or another fraud is what she's commiting!
I did not ruin anyone's credit, John Jr's credit is part of the reason they have their new trailer. The only bill in his name before he moved out was the Electric Bill. It wasn't always paid on the exact due date, do to how my paychecks came, but it always got paid. The electric company knew when they would get it because we discussed this with them. We also didn't screw him on rent. He paid $250 a month, he was only asked to pay more when the propane or kerosene was low. This cost was not included in rent for him or us. These are normal bills when you are an adult and live in the real world. We only asked him to chip in, we paid 2/3 of the cost because there were 3 of us. So obviously you don't know everything. I'm saying old news because you are bringing up stuff from 2-3 years ago. Such as the whole college crap and we haven't lived with John Jr for 3 yrs. As I stated before, what they get at tax time is none of my concern, I don't go around asking everyone if they filed taxes and how much they are getting back. It's not your concern either. You act like you know every side of the story, when you don't.

You say you're not an ex of anyone in the family, but there is only one person that I know that is pissed over getting dumped right now and looking to start trouble.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#30 Apr 7, 2013
Too Hott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know how or the number to call bc I've sent emails to people statig these facts that ik but no answer from anyone!!! At least someone agrees with me! It's 100% true!!! I swear on the bible and anyone's graves!
If you call the IRS, they have a program for whistleblowers. You will get up to 30% of what they collect if your allegations prove correct. I would call them directly. Here is a link.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Whistleblower-Informan...
Sandra OMara

United States

#32 Apr 7, 2013
I am proud to be a Bice/Pankey and I am going to let u all know that I have never been on welfare a day in my life....my mother worked my father worked and I have been working since I was 16 years old....and to inform u there isn't anyone in this family that is on welfare....get ur fact straight before u go running it god forsaken mouths....Too Hot whoever the hell u r it's pretty sad that ur on this site putting down a 3 year old little boy that can't defend himself...grow the hell up and get a god damn life...Michelle does work all summer long and has the right to clam what she makes even though its not on the books...waitresses and housekeepers all work and make tips they clam on taxes and that's not on the books...I provided private childcare in VA and its not in the books but I have the right to clam what I make...so before u go start makeing allegations u may want to check ur info and get ur fax straight.
Sandra OMara

United States

#34 Apr 7, 2013
The three year old I am referring to is my cousin Cats son....no Michelle dont waitress but she does work all summer long and has the right to clam the money she does make....she pays her taxes just like everyone else...she pays land and school taxes...they own their land...John Jr lives with his parents because he chooses to...they give their kids anything and everything they want...as for Spencer's collage that had nothing to do with his parents spending the money that all was because Kylie made a big deal of him going to school so far away and leaving her ass in NY....this my family and before u open up ur mouth again check Urself...karma is a B1TCH and will come back to bite u in ur FAKE A$$
Sandra OMara

United States

#35 Apr 7, 2013
My family don't need to be dealing with ur childish ways....my mother is in the hospital and may not be with us much longer....the last thing this family needs is a bunch of disrespectful degrading A$$ES making false allegations and causing more stress drama and trouble....so step off and leave this family out ur lying disrespectful mouth
Sandra OMara

United States

#38 Apr 8, 2013
Michelle Walrath is my Aunt and I'm so sick of u people running ur mouth about my family....u must not have a life of ur own if ur sitting behind a computer spreading lies about people u know nothing about....oh wait ur friends with Kylie Morrow that explains everything....she best stay hidden away because her day is coming
Townie

Rome, NY

#39 Apr 8, 2013
If its not true then ignore it. Don't reply, don't feed into it, don't give them what they want. People that respond to the stupid things put on here just make it worse, ignore it and it will stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whistleblowers or traitors? Dec 16 resident 19
drugs Dec 15 really 10
Antwerp man accused of damaging car Sep '14 Jordan 1
Question for everyone (May '14) May '14 Curious 2
moving to Antwerp (Jan '14) Jan '14 nursemeow 1
sarah fuller (Nov '13) Dec '13 That Guy 15
not! (Nov '13) Nov '13 so much for --fri... 1
Antwerp Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Antwerp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Antwerp News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Antwerp

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:14 pm PST