What is the best part of the fair?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ann marie

United States

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Really read what I wrote i said I was married walked away and he didnt stop I have more morals then you by far ..If I had said I was wearing a t-shirt you all still woulda called me a whore im happy in my relationship so I don't need attention Thanks why dont you use your real name! Funny that you dont prob. Bc your a tramp!! You no nothing about me to call me anything . Feel free to come check my dresser bc your gonna regret everything you said!
tramp

Hartford, CT

#23 Aug 14, 2013
I was nice to you this was way over your tiny mind. As far as your name its not unique many others with it. I will no longer respond to you I was trying to help you. So keep on tramping.
Ann marie

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2013
You being nice with a name of tramp ya okay thanks for the laugh and no one said anything about my name being unique I SAID WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR NAME!seems like what I'm saying is over your tiny little mind! I have no use for someone like you ! I will still act and dress like a lady nothing you have said was nice or trying to be nice!
mr. who

Ithaca, NY

#25 Aug 14, 2013
Ann marie wrote:
I also wear them as tanks but unlike girls around here the are not low cut and they are from areo in witch case the are called camis and they have design such as flowers, leopard print ect alot of people wear camis as tanks im sure you do and for crying out loud it was to be worn as I did! Do you own spaghetti strap tank tops same a difference..My god you people jump at everything it was black with neon colors not like you could see my chest it wasnt see threw
I agree with the other poster when since is a cami a shirt? You ladys need to dress like a lady if you want to be treated like one!!!
Ann marie

United States

#26 Aug 14, 2013
You all dont shop at areo much you see the workers there wear them just as i do..my god You all dont no me to be saying anything ...If you did you wouldnt be speaking of me this way
mr. who

Ithaca, NY

#27 Aug 14, 2013
Ann marie wrote:
You all dont shop at areo much you see the workers there wear them just as i do..my god You all dont no me to be saying anything ...If you did you wouldnt be speaking of me this way
Not just you i am talking about have these girls in this town ! You being older and having a kid you should be setting an example!
David Blair jr

Selkirk, NY

#28 Aug 14, 2013
jr blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don peck runs the fair like he pays his taxes!!!! County should boot him from county office and the fair!!!
why don't you try to use your own name on here instead of mine wait I know why cause your a coward who hides behind their computer and runs their mouth some day when this ignorant site crashes down you will no longer be a mystery and just maybe you'll suffer consiques for your mouth
Ann marie

United States

#29 Aug 15, 2013
I DONT WEAR THEM LIKE YOU ALL THINKĄ!!!
lmao

Jefferson, NH

#30 Aug 15, 2013
David Blair jr wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you try to use your own name on here instead of mine wait I know why cause your a coward who hides behind their computer and runs their mouth some day when this ignorant site crashes down you will no longer be a mystery and just maybe you'll suffer consiques for your mouth
Tough guy now are we? Learn how to write a proper English sentence and how to spell. For a businessman, you use of the English language sucks.
Brandon Dudham

Ithaca, NY

#31 Aug 15, 2013
I would say the best part was the 18 yr old hottie that was giving hummers away for $20.00
frown

Ithaca, NY

#32 Aug 15, 2013
David Blair jr wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you try to use your own name on here instead of mine wait I know why cause your a coward who hides behind their computer and runs their mouth some day when this ignorant site crashes down you will no longer be a mystery and just maybe you'll suffer consiques for your mouth
Isn't that how you spelled it on your 6 derby cars????
gouvermanure woman

Hammond, NY

#33 Aug 16, 2013
frown wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that how you spelled it on your 6 derby cars????
The bes port of the fare is the wel that comes before it. With the fare and the wel, I would not hav welfare. This town is gwate as it is full of wel and fares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather loucks (Poole) beating children 55 min MommieDearest 1
Class of 2017 money Sat Some Justice 18
RIP and his Grandma May 25 done it 6
News Gouverneur woman charged with assault May 24 Mama 82
Ken smith May 23 sarah Remer me 1
stabbed (Sep '16) Sep '16 cody 1
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages