Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2013
When it leaves so the flies go with it
question mark

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I say the animals.
I would have to say the people. The wood work opens up and the people who you never see that make up our county population roll in from within their acreage and impress me with their behavior, looks and action. You could definitely make a great video or web page dedicated to the fair fans. The perfect fit pj's, brown-stained tank tops, free-flowing cigarettes, screaming babies, hair-do's from hell, more rolls than Dan's fried dough, more grease than the sausage shack and more filthy language than any HBO after hours comedy could put together and more shit stains than the FFA could get from a loose cows arse. Its Saturday Night Live all week! Love it! I sit back with some drink and watch the parade all day! God I love the fair!
Mysterian

New York, NY

#4 Jul 30, 2013
9 months later, when all the local skanks squeeze out their carny brats.
Sammy D

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Mysterian wrote:
9 months later, when all the local skanks squeeze out their carny brats.
When it's over
rock

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jul 30, 2013
The body odor. U can see it coming by looking at the dirty greasy scummy pants they wear.
lmao

Ithaca, NY

#7 Aug 11, 2013
the fair was a joke they need to get rid of the fair board and get some new ones in there and get a better fair in town..THIS YR IT SUCKED ...
ForTheLosers

New Hartford, NY

#9 Aug 11, 2013
When the damn thing closes down............
unreal

Ithaca, NY

#10 Aug 12, 2013
the best thing at the fair is the day it leaves. it is sad they raise the wrist bands but tell you how long they can ride that is sad.then raise the parking from 3.00 to 5.00 dollars. i do not think we een need a fair here.
douchepipe

Hammond, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2013
unreal wrote:
the best thing at the fair is the day it leaves. it is sad they raise the wrist bands but tell you how long they can ride that is sad.then raise the parking from 3.00 to 5.00 dollars. i do not think we een need a fair here.
The best part for most of you fockers reading this is that they will take welfare and food stamps for admission. I think gouverneur and ogdensburg should fight it out to see which town truly is the scum bag capital.
Local

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2013
First off the fair is great for businesses at the fair. It is one of their money makers. The fair is for kids first and foremost and attracts adults of all ages as well. Unless you have ever walked in the shoes of anyone who helps set this up you cannot comment. Your statements are ignorant at best. It is entertainment for all citizens in the county. If you want free parking - use the side streets you lazy POS. The admission is free and the prices are pretty fair for what you are getting. Where can you walk into a place and have entertainment - all sorts of food - games and a lot of smiles at your fingertips for a week straight. At the fair. You have to take it for what it is and not what you have issues with. Some love it and respect it. I don't get the ignorant comments about it. If you don't like it then stay home and sit on your rental porch.
Ann marie

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2013
Well to the last poster the carneys don't care who they hit on.I went as far as saying I was married to get them to leave me alone.That didn't stop them! One of the men says heres my room number and cell and another says you can be my wife for the night and go watch the bands with me! I didn't take any offers also I was stopped by someone sellig stuff and warned a lot of carneys travel with the fair bc theyare in trouble some were else This person had been hearing what was being said to be and let me in on some things
Local

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Aug 14, 2013
Ann marie wrote:
Well to the last poster the carneys don't care who they hit on.I went as far as saying I was married to get them to leave me alone.That didn't stop them! One of the men says heres my room number and cell and another says you can be my wife for the night and go watch the bands with me! I didn't take any offers also I was stopped by someone sellig stuff and warned a lot of carneys travel with the fair bc theyare in trouble some were else This person had been hearing what was being said to be and let me in on some things
Sorry to hear about your experience. You should contact the fair representatives to let them know. There are a lot of rumors about the fair employees (carney's) and some are just that. Good for you for keep your legs closed and your family in mind. There are a lot of good stories from the fair as well.
Sally

Watertown, NY

#15 Aug 14, 2013
Ann marie wrote:
Well if you show up dressed like a tramp, expect to be treated that way
Ann marie

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2013
Excuse me I was there with my child and wearing jeans and a camiwhat did you wear bc Im by far from a tramp ...
tramp

Hartford, CT

#17 Aug 14, 2013
A Cami is to be worn under a shirt.
Ann marie

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2013
I also wear them as tanks but unlike girls around here the are not low cut and they are from areo in witch case the are called camis and they have design such as flowers, leopard print ect alot of people wear camis as tanks im sure you do and for crying out loud it was to be worn as I did! Do you own spaghetti strap tank tops same a difference..My god you people jump at everything it was black with neon colors not like you could see my chest it wasnt see threw
tramp

Hartford, CT

#19 Aug 14, 2013
Tank tops, camis used as tank tops are cheap welfare tramp attire. If you want to be treated as a lady than dress like one. A few dollars more you could own a proper wardrobe. Do you see men wearing print underwear instead of shorts we would give them a name too. Just because it has print on it does not mean its a piece of clothing when its really an undergarment.
Ann marie

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Areo is not cheap ...camis are tanks hello you don't even know me to say I dont dress like a lady!You guys didnt even know what i was wearing before you called me a tramp (im not) all you knew was the carneys were hitting on me witch by the way he was like in his 40's so dont hate on me bc yall cant look good anyone that knows me knows om not a whore ..you all dont know me
tramp

Hartford, CT

#21 Aug 14, 2013
Its ok not a hater just giving you a hint on why the guy acted like that. Try dressing with morals I do I do get noticed but the guy will be more shy with you because he knows your a lady and not act like an unneutered dog. When you show your not interested they will just melt back in the crowd embarrassed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... Wed Outrageous 61
grove streer cemetary Jun 28 Bobo 10
News Gouverneur police blotter, May 27-June 2 Jun 23 f gov 2
the dailey road Jun 19 Frank 6
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3
Three teens accused of possessing, selling cont... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kite 1
News Military veterans receive Christmas meals, gift... (Dec '14) Dec '14 concerned citizen 1

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages