First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fact

Utica, NY

#65 Jan 10, 2012
Sylvia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, your right i was there but its funny cause i didnt see anyone take the baby actually i seen bobbi last night with all of her kids,so before you say anything else about me i would like to know, "Who are you to think you can judge me cause i know im not perfect and i DONT think i am but before you start pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean."
Hope the nurse watched the med cart while all of you were there! Go pop more of Redmond's mersa pockets skank!
hardyharhar

Cicero, NY

#66 Jan 11, 2012
They are all drug sluts! Including that trashbag Katelin Thayer! How disgusting! Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves at all?? You are dealing drugs with your children there...and you have the balls to come on here to defend yourself?? Just so you know....the world doesn't owe you a living!!!! Get off your dead asses and make an honest living like the rest of us you skanks! I am sick of getting my ass out of bed everyday to support you douchebags!! I say if you can't hold down a job and contribute to society...move em to a deserted island and let them fend for themselves!!! Shame on ALL of you!!!!!
hardyharhar

Cicero, NY

#67 Jan 11, 2012
Nobody cares what you welfare, SSI disgusting pigs of society have to say!!! Get off the computer and take care of your frigin kids!!!!!!!!!
Bobbi Prashaw

Long Eddy, NY

#68 Jan 12, 2012
friend wrote:
Drug free LMAO u were just at palms on Saturday night all messed up on oxycottons ans I could also say who u got.them from but unlike u and ur family I'm no rat....and what do u have.to say now bobbie sue huh
haha ur right i was at the bar on saturday but i wasn't high the only thing i did was drink so inless u know for sure what ur talking about get a life
friend

United States

#69 Jan 12, 2012
Yeah I'm pretty sure u were fucked up and it wasn't bc u were drinking. U r a scum u need to stay home and parent ur kids maybe brush there hair and make them brush there teeth . Teach ur kids something so they don't end up like u or ur sisters...get a life and hopefully cps won't be giving u anymore chances
seriously

Utica, NY

#70 Jan 12, 2012
Bobbi Prashaw wrote:
<quoted text>
haha ur right i was at the bar on saturday but i wasn't high the only thing i did was drink so inless u know for sure what ur talking about get a life
The only thing you did was drink? Within a week or two of having a baby and having other children at home?? You are seriously a waste of space. Most people are settling in, enjoying their family, taking care and not taking their eyes off their new little one and if she was taken away maybe focusing on your other children or getting your life back on track to get her back. How awful that you are in Palms regardless of whatever the situation is within that amount of time of giving birth to any child. Grow up and take responsibility and for the love of God stop having children.
dirtywhores

Utica, NY

#72 Apr 18, 2012
if ur gunna right somthing about us make sure its somthing good
robert

Waterville, NY

#74 Apr 20, 2012
dirtywhores wrote:
if ur gunna right somthing about us make sure its somthing good
How can anything be god about worthless druggie scankers like yous!!Its getting pretty old and so are yous so grow the heck up already!!
robert

Waterville, NY

#75 Apr 20, 2012
Correct my spelling GOOD!!
dirtywhores

United States

#78 Apr 20, 2012
maybe u should think again about the names posted...some of us have children and loved ones we come home to every night...atleast put us in a diff forum and not under the prashaws cuz in my opinion i work and they sit on there ass while ss pays for everything
omg

Framingham, MA

#79 Feb 18, 2013
she is having a boy in March.. please tell me dss will take him immediately!!
omg

Framingham, MA

#80 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah After All This Time I'm Finally Having A Boy Can't Wait To Finally See You Chance Matthews Cyrus 3/13/13.

Please tell me DSS will take him IMMEDIATELY!!
serious

South Glens Falls, NY

#81 Feb 18, 2013
They most likely will she cant pass drug test and scum ricky cant even see their other one unsupervised

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fowler Judge 14 min rightthereinfrontofu 6
ES principal 2 hr in school in the 70s 17
Lizzy Wed Booty monster 1
Young Christopher Fuller Wed Village Resident 36
Class of 2017 money Wed top dog 91
Child abuse?!?! Jun 18 Wtfffff 2
hookers Jun 18 Frank 8

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance