Druggie clan at hospital for prashaw

Posted in the Antwerp Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fact

Watertown, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2011
Yup. All were there for Bobbi Sue. All Prashaws, Sylvia Taylor, Ryan Redmond. They got to see welfare take the baby. Good for the baby!
nozeeeee

Watertown, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2011
what happened ?
wow

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2011
That is really sad though.
oh wow

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2011
Really ? That is sad why did they take the baby? Well maybe it will open everyone eyes
tellMe

Watertown, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2011
DETAILS pleaz !! what the hell happened ????
???

Hollywood, FL

#6 Dec 30, 2011
The baby got taken? This is the first im hearing about this. Is it true is the next ?........
???

Hollywood, FL

#7 Dec 30, 2011
wow wrote:
Yes it is:(
friendly

Clay, NY

#8 Dec 30, 2011
Did they take the kid or is this a story like about jessica being out when she wasn't..
who knows

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2011
Sounds like a tall tale being told. If its not true then "fact" is telling storys about a poor innocent child . A child that has only been on earth for a few days and to say rotten things like that with no proof "fact" should be smacked !!
mhmm

Watertown, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2011
wow wrote:
Nothin is sad about it the child will habe a better life
Fact

Watertown, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2011
No stories here. Wouldn't say it if it weren't true. I know for a fact because I was in the hospital with a family member. Saw them all. Also was there when DSS came. Yup, it's FACT!
sick

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 30, 2011
hmm, i hope dss is around when jess rieley has her kid. she already has one she cant take care of. pill popping pot smoking ho ho ho
!!!!

Hollywood, FL

#13 Dec 30, 2011
sick wrote:
hmm, i hope dss is around when jess rieley has her kid. she already has one she cant take care of. pill popping pot smoking ho ho ho
Oh absolutly!!! Doesnt know who she loves, what color she is, or if she like men or woman!! Hahaha. All that talk of being in a gang. Wow.. Should be worried about being a mom and not a "gang" member!!!
Bitch

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2011
I hope you all know that the prashaws can be bad people but to talk about this baby thats not cool at all ad that baby is innocent and adorable you lowlife peices of shit get a life you need one
true

Hollywood, FL

#15 Dec 30, 2011
Bitch wrote:
I hope you all know that the prashaws can be bad people but to talk about this baby thats not cool at all ad that baby is innocent and adorable you lowlife peices of shit get a life you need one
So its true??
Fact

Watertown, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2011
Nobody said anything about the baby. Just that it will have a chance at a better life. You really should READ what is written before you start with the violence.
friendly

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Dec 30, 2011
so (fact) did dss take the baby? cus i seen and it wasnt with dss. so what tale r u telling now.
Sup

Watertown, NY

#18 Dec 30, 2011
How did u see the baby?
brenda ingram

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Dec 31, 2011
people u need to grow up and get a life and leave bobbie jo alone and the baby, before i kick your f... asses
unknown

Watertown, NY

#22 Dec 31, 2011
I love how people start getting tough theres no reaaon to dedend this prashaw im so glad the baby was taken away and will have a better life that scum doesnt deserve the gift of a child as for the people defending her your pathetic and just as scummy as her if u think she deserves a baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio charged with Gouverneur area sexual miscon... 49 min observer 12
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... Jul 29 Mistertwister 2
Three teens accused of possessing, selling cont... Jun '15 kite 1
News Military veterans receive Christmas meals, gift... (Dec '14) Dec '14 concerned citizen 1
News Antwerp man accused of damaging car (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jordan 1
Question for everyone (May '14) May '14 Curious 2
moving to Antwerp (Jan '14) Jan '14 nursemeow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages