Next Last
goon587

Ithaca, NY

#25 Mar 11, 2013
U shure sound it the way u actin u like to sleep with em
Skyler Miller

Woburn, MA

#26 Mar 20, 2013
ok listen they are good girls they are my 2 bigger sisters grow up and leave them alne :)
haha

Rochester, NY

#27 Mar 26, 2013
Hahahahaaha them twp girls are trash. They need to go in a dumpster and die somewheres. That kaitlyn gilbo shes nasty fucking a 21 year old boy...that is gross. Hey she learns from her sister huh. And to kaitlyn and her sister makayla chick i dont think anyone needs to be scared of you guys. I would take ob both of you. I really want your lil sis. She wants to act grown she gunna get it like she is grown. Oh and there is a video of you to kaitlyn who got it now bit*h
Gulfport

Syracuse, NY

#28 Mar 27, 2013
A video of what
Lol

Lake Placid, NY

#29 Mar 27, 2013
Bwaaahahaha
gvcx

Ithaca, NY

#30 Mar 28, 2013
Whor..es. Glad theyre movinn. Git sik everytime o c um
counterparty

Syracuse, NY

#31 Mar 29, 2013
They are not moving. They always say every other month they are but they're not!
averagejoe

Ardsley, NY

#32 Apr 1, 2013
Double standard shit has got to.go. regardless what they have or haven't done, I'd it was a teenage guy that partied hard and got laid by a bunch of different girls he would be a town hero. I believe in finding one girl you care about and only being with them. But if its okay for.a guy to.have sex and get high then you can't hold a woman to a different level. Most you guys will never have a decent girl because your to simple minded and trying to impress your buddies. Work on your own situation before you blab BS about other people.
Carolyn

Palatka, FL

#33 Apr 18, 2013
You guys are ridiculous. Grow up & talk about someone your guy's age. You obviously have no life if your on topix writing about young girls. Holy fawk, grow up.
Scum

Syracuse, NY

#34 Apr 20, 2013
Their both total scumbags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake n bake cafe? 1 hr Second chance 18
Red Dodge Ram (Jun '15) 5 hr Good night 12
Cristi Bush (Morey) 6 hr Old Classmate 3
Stolen Bikes 9 hr Seen Them 6
Who? 11 hr amanda 3
Medical Pot in Gouverneur (May '15) Tue Fuzzer 28
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages