heartbroken

Moravia, NY

#22 Apr 11, 2013
to donnie fowler wrote:
You are the scum of the earth if i ever meet you i will punch you in your throat....this is NOT A THREAT IT IS A PROMISE I live in carthage but travel up there a lot......you are friends with joey the baby raper so that explains alot but i still am going to punch you in the troat
Id say hes a heartless idiot!! PUNCH him one for me!!!
nancy

Ogdensburg, NY

#23 Apr 11, 2013
quit putting liz and rest her family down. ivy and scoott and ashley and mike and her father herb and hoping you find her i am praying for guys
Jeff

Dexter, NY

#24 Apr 11, 2013
No one knows what happened to that kid in Tupper Lake.I hope she is found safe.
sounds like

East Syracuse, NY

#25 Apr 11, 2013
a bunch of idiots posting here,,, this woman is missing it is on the news and in watertown paper, something bad could have happen to her, I for one will pray she is found safe
HereYaGo

New York, NY

#26 Apr 11, 2013
Has anyone put up fliers with her picture? What I saw in the news was a rather generalized description.
Mr Jones

Dexter, NY

#27 Apr 11, 2013
Her picture was on the news.Hope for the best. The news says she may be disoriented or confused.
rose

Saranac Lake, NY

#28 Apr 11, 2013
hopefuly they find her
Donald Fowler

Ithaca, NY

#29 Apr 11, 2013
Here I am, ome and get me Chump!!
sad

Ithaca, NY

#30 Apr 11, 2013
i hope liz returns safely... and donald get a life bro.. remember what u say or do in this life will affect your afterlife..
star

Ithaca, NY

#31 Apr 11, 2013
It states that maybe she was confused, was she on a new medication or was she using street drugs? Why do they think she was confused? Being 40, she hasn't lost her mind yet. I only hope for the best in this situation.
Anyone putting negitive comments in such a sensitive situation is very simple and shallow minded.
to donnie fowler

Tupper Lake, NY

#32 Apr 12, 2013
you should go and play with you lil buddy joey Dumb Donnie ---LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE!!!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM SO WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU AND FOR NO REASON PUNCH YOU REMEMBER YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED or do you Donald Fowler know something we don't know maybe the police should come to your house who knows what you or your boy has hiding growing in the closet------bongs---marijuana plants--stolen firearms?
wondering

Syracuse, NY

#33 Apr 12, 2013
star wrote:
It states that maybe she was confused, was she on a new medication or was she using street drugs? Why do they think she was confused? Being 40, she hasn't lost her mind yet. I only hope for the best in this situation.
Anyone putting negitive comments in such a sensitive situation is very simple and shallow minded.
I agree - some information is being left out. She may be confused and disoriented? Shouldn't the general public who is being asked to help find her know what they are dealing with, looking for as a person? The village police don't suspect foul play, yet they are roaming the area in a helicopter? If she is on foot, organize a party and spread out - walking the area to say she is or is not in that area and move on to another. Is enough being done?
Is she a druggie ( just asking ) or does she know people outside of town she could have walked to or have been picked up. Can she swim? Does she have a good sense of direction? Can she walk a long distance or may not be able? Is she known for leaving like this? Was there a trigger that may have enabled her to leave? Does she take medication and did she take it with her? If she does and didn't - what are we going to expect to find? Does she need the meds if she takes them?
Does she know Dave Dodds? If she does - there is a whole new twist to the story.
rose

Saranac Lake, NY

#34 Apr 12, 2013
wow
wow

Ithaca, NY

#35 Apr 12, 2013
people com lets not show our ignorane ok. there is a person missing stop with the crap on here.. take life serious for once.you people that make these awful remarks disgrace this prro town and community. you people are whats wrong with this town. where are peoples hearts. it needs to stop. just help find her ok.
seriously

United States

#36 Apr 12, 2013
Has she been found yet? Has anyone heard anything? You people making ignorant coments need to grow up if it was you loved one missing im sure you wouldn't be acting this way! She is most likely on medication and with out it itis making her confused and disorented a little bit of common sense goes. Long way. Obviously if she did have her medicine with her her family would have notice her taking it and would have knew something was wrong. I hope she I found safe and people in this ton top being so ignorant and start helping!
extra

Ithaca, NY

#37 Apr 12, 2013
I did miss the news on the story. Did they show a picture of her? Hope she is found soon and safe. My thoughts and prayers to the family.
Opie

Ithaca, NY

#38 Apr 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
No one knows what happened to that kid in Tupper Lake.I hope she is found safe.
I bet there is an NYSP trooper who knows!
star

Ithaca, NY

#39 Apr 12, 2013
I live in the village and I guess I've missed the helicopter?
Crazy Annie

Ithaca, NY

#40 Apr 12, 2013
YO YO YO, She is on the run.
WallyWorld

Dexter, NY

#41 Apr 12, 2013
Maybe she is confused because she is a diabetic or has another medical condition. Cops give the least amount of information possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Pike Oct 21 Curious 4
Emily dehart Oct 20 Yall pathetic 9
mariah watson Oct 18 brenda ingram 1
From one drug addict to the next ! Oct 18 Seeker 10
aliens Oct 15 Oh Boy 7
stabbed (Sep '16) Sep '16 cody 1
Stick a fork in this town and lower the flag to... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Derka der 3

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Antwerp Mortgages