question

Ithaca, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Can someone tell me what kind of kid he is?
Just saying

Oneonta, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
I think Tyler is a good guy that gets caught up with the wrong crowd and girlfriend, its sad she cheats on him and gets away with it.
okayyyy

New Hartford, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Tylers a good kid but its not his girlfriend that got him into anything, she got him out of wall street and away from all the drugs. What the kid does or did to himself is his fault and his fault only. He has his own mind, he's a big boy.
privileged

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Is he still on drugs? Is he still with his gf
girl

Liverpool, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2013
She's ffucking Adam butler how I heard don't know why she can do better than both scums
haa

Liverpool, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2013
They're both very good people and his girlfriend isn't into drugs and neither is he. This site is stupid and their names shouldn't be on here, they keep to themselves and they don't deserve to be on here.
wasssup

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Tyler and his gf aret together anymore she's with somebody else. Tyler cleaned his act up and wrks full time leave him alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antwerp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Devito 4 hr Poohdull 2
News Gouverneur mayor praising governor's proposed b... 6 hr henry 1
News Gouverneur teen indicted in connection to Septe... Jan 13 catch 22 25
Snow Removal? Jan 13 NoName 1
Becky Boshane Harper (Jul '14) Jan 12 Agree 10
butternut apartment thefts (Aug '14) Jan 12 gouvyis trash now 18
Mean court clear Oct '17 henry 6

Antwerp Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance